• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Seb is my static Brawl partner, back off son.

Seb, come back and you'll have fun, doesn't just have to be about money, seeing your friends more often and playing a game, sounds like a good time to me :]
My bad yo! ;D

But yeah for real. My my friend Jason comes with me almost every tourney I go to, just to chill. He came to Woodbridge this weekend and just watched matches and talked to people. Phil even gave him his tag "Happy Black Guy." lulz! My friend David also does the same now. He quit smash but wants to come with me to smashfest just to hang. He came with me to Sassy's like 2 weekends ago.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Haha MD/VA is (unfortunately) a Brawl region. They have a tourny every week (sometimes two on the same day), while we get a Melee tourny once every month or two at best. And I'm glad people like Joe and Max have started hosting again, but it will still be once in a blue moon that there will be a tourny to attend. Of course I still go to the ones that I can because I love this game and the people in the community. But now my interest in becoming better is waning, I just don't practice as much as I used to. I play more for fun than anything else now, I've kinda lost my competitive spirit :( which is ok, I guess it's just time to move on. Gotta start making movies at some point ;)
ehhhhh....
Once/Twice a month tournies is actually the most frequent I have ever seen Melee in a region I have lived in.
The norm in GA was like..once every two months(There would be times where a tournament would not even appear for like literally even much longer at a time). And thats even when melee was popular. The norm in FL was about the same as it is now in MD/VA.

MD/VA is still very much popular when it comes to Melee. I believe we're much more fortunate than other regions when it comes to tournies. I'm basing this off of what I have seen thus far.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
aww dammit. one sec

btw phil if im not mistaken i think you like quoting people just to show off your sig =p
Lol nooooo!

I do it out of habit, when I first started posting and I would address other people's posts, people would always post before me so I would have to edit my post and put like ^^ things or have to requote it myself or edit the person name into my post.

Shinku

Smash Champion
but if you reply to someone and your right under neath them, like what im doing now, you wouldnt have to quote them. admit it, you so love showing off your sig, ya freaking eggot

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
i do, but i would like a animated sig like yours. bible black would be amazing, or trigun. i hate you phil
ROFL! I would make you a Trigun sig, no problem. You would just have to give me the video and the picture you want. Also try not to make the video more that 10 seconds long.

But seriously, how awesome would a bible black sig be!!!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Yes sir, but it wont be ready for a while, there are about 5 people in line right now, and I am not gonna start on em till next week. Midterms are kicking my ***.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Lol get on the Diddy son, and play with me! We would have a fun time =D

We team and we would get so good that we could just talk about movie and anime as we 6 stock our opponents!
LOLOL I promise that will happen

Seb is my static Brawl partner, back off son.

Seb, come back and you'll have fun, doesn't just have to be about money, seeing your friends more often and playing a game, sounds like a good time to me :]
True, although I'd rather we hang out doing something else

BANANA BACK AIR BABY

HE'S NOT PHIL I AM PHIL, WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE ME NOW!?

WAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh
What are you talking about, we've always hated you ;)

Lobos

Smash Master
Hmmm I can't say I had any favorites but in no order my top 5 were

Avatar, Zombieland, The Hangover, Inglourious Basterds, and Star Trek

Still iffy about IB becuase it did have some dragged out boring parts but overall was better than alot of what I watched in 2009

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
lobos you forget seb is late with everything...if he was a gilr he would be pregnant cause his period would never be on time.

Lobos

Smash Master
why are woman such bad drivers? there are no roads between the bedroom and the kitchen

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes? nothing you already told her twice

what do you say to a woman with one black eye? a fast learner

how many men does it take to a open a beer? none it should be open when she brings it to him.

what have you done wrong if your wife leaves the kitchen and starts nagging you? made the chain to long

why have no woman been on the moon yet? It hasnt needed to be cleaned.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
im playing SC2 right now. dank
You also made it to the SC2 beta? Or are you playing the crack? I've been playing the beta, it's pretty fun. I've had some korean friends show me how to do some pretty cool stuff. Of course people like Seb won't play because he's always like "I don't like taking the bus!!!" and bytching about it constantly when he lives right next to a metro station.

Top Bottom