• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Coney

Smash Master
it looks like a cross between an older lil b and jim breuer!

lol @ anyone taking me seriously when i'm not in all lowercase, you guys are easy

thumbswayup

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O6XlzaIhPU ---- cutenessssss

well thats good for him ppl think he is important unlike you.
Was this referring to my post? If so, you completely misunderstood it. It's an inside joke cause everyone compares Shinku to CK (and sometimes even confuses the two since they play the same characters and such), and since Ally is CK's doppelganger I decided to throw that in there.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
haha <3

Christopher Poole aka moot (the founder of 4chan), has been named the most influential person of 2009 by TIME. The dude's a 21 year old college student, but he launched 4chan back in 2003 which means he was 15 when the site was created. This **** is nuts!

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
haha <3

Christopher Poole aka moot (the founder of 4chan), has been named the most influential person of 2009 by TIME. The dude's a 21 year old college student, but he launched 4chan back in 2003 which means he was 15 when the site was created. This **** is nuts!
Wasn't this months ago?

thumbswayup

Smash Master

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
If I can find a ride I'll go.

Awesome, we finally get to meet in person even though we were both at that CT tourny back in January and didn't realize it haha

dude u owe me please go and post pleaseeeee shinku will take u plus if u want i'll hosue you guys

KageMurphy

Smash Master
That post I made was on /b/ you idiots :laugh:

I would like to post the accompanying picture too but I've been doing so well D:

skins

Smash Rookie
Adams, 86 year old owner of the Tennasee Titans, can be seen in a YouTube video flashing the hook 'em sign of the Texas Longhorns, who Titans quarterback Vince Young played for, before extending each hand with the middle finger individually, then together, after pointing toward the Bills' sideline.

The Tennessean reported Adams was seen making the gesture again on the field after the game.

Titans linebacker Stephen Tulloch said Adams' presence was an encouraging sign.

"He is a cool owner and it is good to see him around here supporting us," Tulloch said, according to the Nashville newspaper. "To have an owner like that, it's cool."

Top Bottom