• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
BOSS! AND ANYONE ELSE FROM MD/VA TRYING TO GET A RIDE UP TO ROM!!!!!

if ppl are willing to chip in for gas, ill be down to drive!
She claims that she's not crazy loud anymore and has grown up a bit but yo guys seriously this is your shot.

NO JOHNS about not being able to get a ride! There's one right there.

Alright?

So...Will, I'll be seeing you in New York?

Luis?

What's up duuuudes?

Lobos

Smash Master
wonder when Shinku's gonna realize his account's been hacked all day o_O
Actually I think I know where he saw her today since me and shinku went to the same school as me and my baby mama.

shinku - lol I heard the mini con has gotten alot better. Do they still do tournaments? Heard their was a live band this time!? Wish someone had told be about it......:/ everyone I knew that went up there has pretty much moved on

Shinku

Smash Champion
im gonna be working on a combo video with sebs falcon. i promise it will be amazing.

edit - yeah lobos they did a real good job man, there was ALOT of people and a good number cosplaying i was surprised. defiantly fun to do if your bored at home, rockband was crazy on the big projector

and lmfao

skyheart07 (12:39:05 AM): and melee tomorrow
skyheart07 (12:39:12 AM): and play that more
skyheart07 (12:39:14 AM): when you get home
skyheart07 (12:39:20 AM): and stuff
WolfWoodPrst (12:40:03 AM): no
WolfWoodPrst (12:40:14 AM):
skyheart07 (12:41:31 AM): maaaan
skyheart07 (12:41:36 AM): i wanna kick your ***
skyheart07 (12:41:37 AM): hoe
skyheart07 (12:41:39 AM): bye
skyheart07 (12:41:42 AM): go to sleep
skyheart07 (12:41:47 AM): *****

Lobos

Smash Master
lol rockband and no one told me.......if I ever felt left out seems like this is the time :/

ffffffffffffffffff

thumbswayup

Smash Master
No, the thing is my job (along with my fellow contractors' jobs) is not secure right now. Since our boss (sorta not really but she gave us work) passed away no one knows what collections we were going to work on after this one. She was the only one who knew. The current stuff I'm working on will last about another month before I finish, and it's at that point that I HOPE the base figures out what we're supposed to work on next. Otherwise they have a 90 day period where they are obligated (due to the contract) to find us work. If they can't find anything I basically won't be going to work for up to 90 days and then they'll have to find me something to work on for the time being.

Things are looking ok now though. I think they've figured out what to assign us to next after this collection. So hopefully that's another month or two of job security. After that I really have no idea. Anything could happen at this point. We're all playing it by ear.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'll hide in your pants for support.

Edit, look:
Last Activity: Today 12:06 PM
He logged off at the same time I posted this, his excitement must have been too much and he fled to the bathroom to relieve himself.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
thumbs, you could take this opportunity to become the greatest melee player that ever lived, just get 1st place at everything and it would be comparable to paychecks!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'll hide in your pants for support.

Edit, look:

He logged off at the same time I posted this, his excitement must have been too much and he fled to the bathroom to relieve himself.
Don't get your hopes up

thumbs, you could take this opportunity to become the greatest melee player that ever lived, just get 1st place at everything and it would be comparable to paychecks!
I'll start by winning RoM2!

lol yeah right I wish. I'm shooting for top 20 though

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
All I know is that is I'ma be on that list of people who're gonna cause some upsets in the bracket ^_^

Ugh...I need to practice in my room a bit before heading up to NY this weekend...but my parents are in town -all- -week-. Which basically translates to no time :( It'll be great to see them, of course, but ughhh...

I also don't wanna let N64 down in teams ><!

edit: Thumbs, you guys are all still good to go, right?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
As far as I know, yes. And I'll be causing upsets too ^_^

I actually don't care about my placing as much as beating one top level player. Like if I could beat Zhu at this **** would be amazing considering he's who I had to face round 1 in brackets after pools at the first RoM. And it's weird because I went Falcon on him at the time even though I was a Fox main back then. I think I'm destined to take him out with Falcon this time lmao jk but it'd be great if it did happen

Reioumu

Smash Lord
All I know is that is I'ma be on that list of people who're gonna cause some upsets in the bracket ^_^

Ugh...I need to practice in my room a bit before heading up to NY this weekend...but my parents are in town -all- -week-. Which basically translates to no time :( It'll be great to see them, of course, but ughhh...

I also don't wanna let N64 down in teams ><!

edit: Thumbs, you guys are all still good to go, right?
If you ain't first, you're last.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
As far as I know, yes. And I'll be causing upsets too ^_^

I actually don't care about my placing as much as beating one top level player. Like if I could beat Zhu at this **** would be amazing considering he's who I had to face round 1 in brackets after pools at the first RoM. And it's weird because I went Falcon on him at the time even though I was a Fox main back then. I think I'm destined to take him out with Falcon this time lmao jk but it'd be great if it did happen
Your life is so interesting. :laugh:

Top Bottom