• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I am never in one place too long, but I'm at work now, I get lunch at 2 if you wanna meet me in the back room ;)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Oh dag

I thought you were making a bad joke

In that case, you wont' be able to get there by metro (or lilypad), so Phil is safe for the time being

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I can't leave this thread, its what I scroll through during masturbation <3
Fix'd.

Also, me and Yo had legit johns today. This girl took her shirt off and showed everyone around us her boobs. We had to look away. We usually say no Johns, but this rack was too goodz

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Nono I forgot to mention. We were playing Brawl+ and we had to look away from the screen to stare at the boobs. We didn't even think of pausing.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
That rack was amazing, id almost say perfect.
It was amazing. Not too big, not too small, nipples looked great and it was perky too. Oh goood.

Brawl+ is fun, but not as good as melee. There's lag on my laptop so it's not that good if we play melee. Brawlesque games are alright, so I'll deal with Brawl+.

Top Bottom