• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

g-regulate

Smash Hero
the utilt hitbox range is an entire snake body width away from his foot. hilarious

*goes in training mode and utilts sandbag for hours*

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Seb, I think the finale table of world Poker is getting played tonight. Phil Ivey!!! watch n support!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Are you kidding me!?!? I saw Ivey on Poker After Dark last night but I thought it was just a re run =[

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I know that, I mean I saw him on last night and that's a 5 night showing, I know he's in the WSOP, I hope that was just a rumor he lost, we'll see.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I heard Ivey was knocked out already dude, wtf!!
spoilers!!!
EEs running kings crushed him im sure.

did they change it so that the final table isn't played over the summer like usual, and they just film it in october/november? thats smart because its never fun to know who wins and then watch it all autumn. although its not like the show can be "live", and im sure we can find out the winner online somewhere already.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
lol Phil, I watched it too... Cada was SOOO LUCKY. Though he played great in heads up. But bad beating so many players... Jeez

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
hollllly **** @ that chicken wing link!!! YES!

*adds new subscription*

Also:

I just found out about this awesome Poker free-tourney series here in Georgia, tonight.
http://www.interstatepokerclub.com/

They have games every night several times a night at various bars. Getting to the final table earns you points toward a monthly total. I don't know what the cutoff is but anyone with at least a certain amount of points earns you a spot in the monthly tournament for...I think...$10,000? That might be every 3 months. I'm not sure.

But I DO know that there's a monthly and a tri-monthly.

I got 4th tonight out of like 20. I got emotional and went all in on Snowmen and got beat out by some *****es ;___;

Oh well, that was only the second hand of the whole night that I committed to all the way through to the river and lost on =D

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I think there has to be a big poker game going down at Pound 4, and there we shall play Enver :D

I've been watching all the vids of the main event on youtube yesterday and today, almost at the final table. I'm watching it all even though I know Cada wins.

And soon I will play more FF 6 mwuahahha days off work are sweet

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I think there has to be a big poker game going down at Pound 4, and there we shall play Enver :D

I've been watching all the vids of the main event on youtube yesterday and today, almost at the final table. I'm watching it all even though I know Cada wins.

And soon I will play more FF 6 mwuahahha days off work are sweet
just wait for me to go there again... then you can play :/

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I don't know how much non-smash stuff I will be doing at Pound 4...HOWEVER Poker is one of those very few exceptions!!!

I would love to play poker with you guys =D

Related:
My cousin wants to open a bar that also hosts poker games.

But only so he can have a neon sign that reads:

LIQUOR IN THE FRONT
POKER IN THE BACK

XD

Top Bottom