• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Good ****, Thumbs. Better than Snake.
But not as good as Wario LOL

>_<

I have no idea who you is. :laugh:
rEEally?

let it be stamped in history that thumbs is just as good as lambchops in all aspects
How I wish this was true

liek i said thumbs is winning pound 4

im calling it
We gotta win teams first!

let it be stamped in history that toasty is top 4 in MD/VA in all aspects, only to be surpassed by Azen, Chu, and Chillin.
Greatest top 4 in history

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh K9 Run For Your Lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Quick Quick Hide In My Attic Hurry Hurry Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Ahhhhhhhhhhh Hurry Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hes Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
My supervisor (you could call her my boss technically although I work indirectly for her) passed away on Saturday. Everyone in the building is heartbroken, one of my co-workers was about to break down crying. I don't even know what to say right now

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Not sure, they said she dropped dead after her son's bday party. I heard someone mention an aneurysm or something. She wasn't even that old, what a terrible thing to have happened.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah it's silent in this room right now, even in the entire building. No one is talking, no one knows what to say. She was an extremely important person here, when we heard the news they said there's no way they can replace her (not anytime soon in any case).

She was a good person to work for, and I'm actually more sad for one of my co-workers because I think she was his best friend. Seriously, I went over to his office after we heard the news to offer my condolences and he looked like he was about to cry for the rest of the day. I've never seen someone so vunerable, it was a very tear jerking sight. I said what I had to say and left him alone very quickly, he was about to lose it and so was I.

And now as I'm typing this I realize how unbelievably short and cruel life can be sometimes. We really have to live each day to the fullest and enjoy every second we have. Cherish your loved ones, you never know when something like this will happen to someone close to you.

BMX

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, Thumbs. Really am. Seems to me like death is everywhere. -_-

Candy: I'm going to stuff your throat with your controller.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
on a brighter note...... Actual hitbox data for a certain frame of metaknights tornado. not a fake

no, you arent staring at the sun, that's a hitbox

Lobos

Smash Master
On a different note, I just picked up COD: Modern Warfare 2.....some stores are selling it early. Somebody see me....PSN = lobos12

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thanks Enver, I just got home because they let us all leave early because of what happened. We don't know what's going to happen to us because we're contractors and our client is no longer with us so I might lose my job in the near future because of this. That's the problem with being a contractor, nothing is for sure and you could lose your job at anytime. I'm pretty scared not knowing what's going to happen.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thanks I appreciate the concern, I think I'll be safe for at least a month or two. It's whenever they find a replacement for her that's going to be the problem because we'll basically have to convince the new person that they need to keep us employed and that our work is productive and necessary for the Center for Military History so they can renew the contract and keep us all employed.

Top Bottom