• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Frozen

Smash Lord
I LAN WC3 TFT, Starcraft, CS: Source, Descent1/2/3, Civ4, and probably others I forget.
Are you any good at WC3 TFT? I used to be really good at it a few years ago. I was consistently ranked around 20-29 and beat the fellas in the top 3 a few times. I got an invite to blizzards season 1 ladder tournament (The top solo-32 ladder one) with an expense paid trip to Cali for a $10,000 grand prize but my mom didn't let me go >.< Haha a lot of my old replays are still up on www.wcreplays.com that people uploaded and some were real popular for a while.

But anyway the point of all this is I just got back into WC3 again about a month ago. I love RTS's and above all Blizzard RTS's more than anything and originally I told myself I was just going to **** around with WoW and SSBM for a few years till SC2 came out but since that more than likely won't be out till I'm 30 I 'm getting back into wc3. Besides WoW started to get boring and I'm awful at melee anyway (EEvisu be sure to quote this and drop a thoughtless one-liner).

But yeah, if you'd like to LAN some games with me sometime let me know, I have a pretty nice set up. Also if you'd like to play me over Bnet let me know, should be fun. I'm on a hot streak right now, I've won like 17 or so of my last 20 games =]

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Who did you use in it Plank? The Protoss were the best race imo, but I liked using the Terran a lot for some reason, even though I sucked even more with them haha I hated using the Zerg, though I know they have some amazing ****

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
sc is the only good rts to date
I heartily disagree. There is a slightly older and much less well known rts that I think is better, but there have been enough flame wars over which is the "best rts ever" over the years so I'll leave it at that ;)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey I am looking to go to CH4...I pretty much have it all set but I would prefer a ride with a group to head down there instead of going and being picked up. Me and Crismas are heading down so we both need rides.

As far as housing I am possibly getting a hotel and I am willing to split it. If I do not get a ride I am going with chu then.

If you wanna come help me out I would be glad to pay for gas and ish and split all things down the middle.

Also my one big thing is we train hardcore friday and if needed housing at my place for that day is fine.

If no one can take us we are going to the Baltimore Travel Plaza and would LOVE A ride from there and willing to pay for gas someone pm me with help

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Are you any good at WC3 TFT? I used to be really good at it a few years ago. I was consistently ranked around 20-29 and beat the fellas in the top 3 a few times. I got an invite to blizzards season 1 ladder tournament (The top solo-32 ladder one) with an expense paid trip to Cali for a $10,000 grand prize but my mom didn't let me go >.< Haha a lot of my old replays are still up on www.wcreplays.com that people uploaded and some were real popular for a while.

But anyway the point of all this is I just got back into WC3 again about a month ago. I love RTS's and above all Blizzard RTS's more than anything and originally I told myself I was just going to **** around with WoW and SSBM for a few years till SC2 came out but since that more than likely won't be out till I'm 30 I 'm getting back into wc3. Besides WoW started to get boring and I'm awful at melee anyway (EEvisu be sure to quote this and drop a thoughtless one-liner).

But yeah, if you'd like to LAN some games with me sometime let me know, I have a pretty nice set up. Also if you'd like to play me over Bnet let me know, should be fun. I'm on a hot streak right now, I've won like 17 or so of my last 20 games =]
Unlike most people, I haven't played a whole lot of RTS on or offline. I got into my first RTS (WC3 TFT) last semester. I played a few hundred games and got to be around 55% with undead, ~50% with human, >50% with orc, and ~45-50% with NE. I was going to join Clan vT (Vain-Terra merge clan) this semester, but I'm too busy with everything else to play WC3 too.

One day in August I had a friend over to play some games. At one point we were kind of bored, and he had always wanted me to get into Starcraft, so I said "what the heck, let's play some SC." He taught me how to play terran, and I've been into it since then. I now play protoss and can take out 2 random cpus vs myself on Python (did it tonight). I'm nothing special, but I can play. My Korean suitemate is a strong player (beat a pro back at his peak) along with another player I know from UMBC.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Unlike most people, I haven't played a whole lot of RTS on or offline. I got into my first RTS (WC3 TFT) last semester. I played a few hundred games and got to be around 55% with undead, ~50% with human, >50% with orc, and ~45-50% with NE. I was going to join Clan vT (Vain-Terra merge clan) this semester, but I'm too busy with everything else to play WC3 too.

One day in August I had a friend over to play some games. At one point we were kind of bored, and he had always wanted me to get into Starcraft, so I said "what the heck, let's play some SC." He taught me how to play terran, and I've been into it since then. I now play protoss and can take out 2 random cpus vs myself on Python (did it tonight). I'm nothing special, but I can play. My Korean suitemate is a strong player (beat a pro back at his peak) along with another player I know from UMBC.
Do you get a decent turn out for people playing Wc3 TFT? I don't know a whole lot of local people who still play it these days. And no DotA at your LAN's? That's a surprise.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
*money match scenario*

*DOSV returns and Bmore has fest*

OfftheChain: lol yo ***** I bet you suck *** now DOSV let's money match

*Dosv gestures and says *****

OfftheChain: what the ****

*Dosv puts him in choke hold and takes his wallet*

Dosv: I learned this in basic training

Shinku

Smash Champion
i wanna play DOSV. i still remember his quick fox like bowsertrees snoring

hey EE we should have a food match. loser buys the other guy a cheeseburger

Ghostype

Smash Champion
After further reflection, I think this is a trap. Dosv said he'll be back before the 26th, but which 26th? He could mean December 26th, 2009. >_>?

why the **** am I posting

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Do you get a decent turn out for people playing Wc3 TFT? I don't know a whole lot of local people who still play it these days. And no DotA at your LAN's? That's a surprise.
A girl in one of the dorms hosts lans between 10-20 people, and we play WC3 TFT (mostly mods) there. Also, a recent trend is to LAN during the Anime Society 24 hour anime marathons. We played WC3 (including DOTA) at the last one.

Frozen

Smash Lord
A girl in one of the dorms hosts lans between 10-20 people, and we play WC3 TFT (mostly mods) there. Also, a recent trend is to LAN during the Anime Society 24 hour anime marathons. We played WC3 (including DOTA) at the last one.
Could you like, get me a hookup with some of these people? I'd love to come =X

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Who's going next Wednesday? /Phil bring my Brawl/your Melee

Coma from UMBC said he wants to be in a crew so he's in Bmore's now, welcome sir!

Top Bottom