• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Who's going to C3 in BF? Frozen, me (if Frozen gives me a ride =x), Zero, Seed, DOSV, Nurok?

Nikk (?)
EE (?)
Nightmare (??)

Whatever the case, it looks like we'll be there in force. We should all jack like four TVs all next to each other. :lick:

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I want to go to C3, I'll try an sweet talk HOVA into taking me if he goes >_>;

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I wish I could go to C3. I'll bribe someone with gas money if they drive me. PM me with ride offers :p

I made a late New Year's Resolution: practice smash at least half an hour a day, even if it's in training mode. Been doing it for 3 or 4 days now and who knows where I'll be if I keep this up. :D

10 days Bmore...

Like my sig? :) I saw Bowertree use it so I'll follow suit.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Good sheezy fellas, and I'm definitely looking forward to playing you on Sat. Zero since playing you is a great change of pace for me, that'll help me at C3.

UMBC - lots of Marth dittos when you come back, I recently started caring about him. =D

EE - Chicken box, durr.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Smash after 4PM this week anyone? T_T And UMBC, get back to me on whether or not you're coming tomorrow (snow), and a time you'd be able to make it.

cmart

Smash Lord
BT- If you want to come up on friday maybe? I think that's when me and Nurok are playing, and it's thus far the only day I feel comfortable having someone over this week.
Nurok- I have class till 3 on fridays, so make sure you consider that in your plans.

Edit: You and EE need to clean that membership list up. If you're uncomfortable taking peeps off, then make a seperate hiatus list to show them they're welcome to return or something.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right Cmart, if I can come over at my normal time sure. I'll bring your controller too. And I did some cleaning on the first post, it's a little better. Dx

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
'Sup B-More! Sigh, actually I just wanted to avoid fading away into the shadows. But have nothing interesting to say...

So what's the next event all are having? Ranma told me ya'll are having better competition show up recently. ^_^

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Sigh, I feel dumb. Oh well, I'll keep up-to-date on my own from here on out. ^_^

cmart

Smash Lord
... So what's going on.

... I got Burning crusades... =(
Dude, just give up one of these games already. You can play wow and cyber with fake elf boobies during raids, or hang out with mad chill peeps like TA. Make your decision and stop bothering us about it already.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hey Tru...serious question...Has that *.- face always been in your banner? I just noticed it....a moment ago.... You didn't edit your banner for that did you? O.o

D

Deleted member

Yes. Immediately.
wait let me get my camera;)

EDIT:yes bt i polished up my sig and while i did that i added my other tag in so when people see they be like "oh there tru'sig man thats hot i wished i thought of that"...lol

Frozen

Smash Lord
Nightmare I have 3 60's, and I was as excited about BC as the other 8.5 million people playing WoW, but I still go to most of the weekend smash scenes =X

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
You don't have two 70's tho

=D

.... Niether do I! >.<

I actually don't play WoW TOO much...

I did make a blood elf, but the reason i didn't do anything last weekend was because I had to do some papers for AP Psych, and I had NOT read anything about cognition... AND I had to read and write a paper on "the Time Machine" and I couldn't do a historical analysis (which would have been easy using evolution as part of my thesis...) of the book, so i had to look up crap about marxism and do a sociological approach, then hate the paper and re-do it as a pyschological approach on the effects of struggle WITH evoltuion as a sub point >.>

AND THEN THIS WEEK

I just didn't feel like doing anything.

ADDED ALSO: When I say I don't play WoW too much I mean i play about two hours a day... which REALLY is too much. The reason I blame WoW for my inactivity is not because I play WoW 24/7 so much as because I play wow those two hours instead of playing smash... Basically I just don't play much smash now-a-days... in fact I haven't played since the ravens lost in the play offs... =(

I am probably going to give up WoW as one of my friends' gives up smoking. So just hope that they don't smoke... because if they do i WoW >.>

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Correction for my AIM screen name. My screen name is 'UMBC SS'. The screen name listed is just 'UMBC'. I'll IM Btree once I see him on - I already IMed DOSV.

Btree, I'm in Bmore finally! My M/W/F/Sat are open after 10am. I also have a mountain bike! It's just incredibly cold, so expect me looking like an ****** if I come over. lol

My goal: defeat Btree's samus and marth with my marth on FD... then one day your Peach... somehow. Peach is my weakness.

Top Bottom