• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
All right UMBC, editing it. And feel free to come over on any of those days (today?), at this time or after.
Sweet. I'll try to come over on Wednesday. Tonight I had my parents coming over to drop some stuff off. I also spent 4 hours playing Smash in the game room. It's cool how every time I play the same bunch of players who play all the time, and each time I do better and better. This time I 2 stocked a Marth with Mewtwo on FD. I beat a Ness with Dr. Mario on FD. I also won a few 4 player free for alls with items and on weird stages I never play- that was after they forced me to play something non-gay, even though they had to admit that Mewtwo vs Marth was pretty straight despite the lack of items and the horrible stage. They also gang up on anyone who choses top or high tier, which meant all my best characters could not be used. :( I was able to win with Dr. Mario, Mario, Ice Climbers, and Pikachu. My samus and captain falcon did alright, but not good enough to win. With any of my top characters in a 1v1, even if they used high tier, I'd put money on my winning. I have not played Fred or Eddie again since last semester; they are the best, most competitive players who actually like playing 1v1s on FD without items. Last semester, my marth was good enough to beat Fred's fox 25% of the time, and good enough to beat Eddie in a marth ditto, but overall Eddie is the best of the players who actually play at UMBC. I'll try and contact them right now in fact...

Edit: I made a quick search for Eddie and it looks like he has dropped out of UMBC. I guess I'll just take the #1 title away from Eddie and challenge anyone who has ever heard of wavedashing. :D Unless that Steve guy is still around... messaging him now, lol.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
EE, my Roy is like the Golden Child son, you only experience that **** once in a lifetime.

I'll money match you with my Samus. =D

Nacker - Samus dittos....are gay. You can't judge much off of them because it's all missile spam and camping. Besides, I suck at them. But I'll ditto you. =D

Nurok

Smash Lord
UMBC.. sorry to make you feel sad.
but us veterans(me and Bowsertree) don't lose easilky
even though i beat his samus with my marth on brinstar(WTF)
xoxo,<3
^super gay

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
None of you are vets...

Bowser tree, although being in the scene a long time has probably been to less tournies that Rararachael... who doesn't even play anymore...

Nurok wwas new when i was old, before i gave up Linl

DOSV started after I quit, and then came back

EEvisu started around the same time as DOSV.

The only people who post here who are "vets" are like... chinesah and kaiser and Hova and such...

Added: Mostly by this I mean you need to have been to an *** load of tournies AND have joined the site like at least before me to be a vet.

Raikyaku

Smash Rookie
this is dosv and i just found my first account

edit: july is clearly before august lol

D

Deleted member

so much love in here.....

hey......dosv...samus ditto mm me.you know i suck so its free money;)

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Nurok, I need you to play me more so I have experience vs a good falco. Let's play a set or something at the next fest.

I have a weakness against Samus. BT, more marth vs samus games next time I come over! Except I need to practice a few things which will help me out.

I played with 6 guys from my college tonight for 5 hours. Last time I played them, I had only played 1 week of smash and I lost. This time I won every game I played :D Even with Mewtwo! I do need better competition in order to get better though. That and I have a few things to practice to speed up my game.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
UMBC- Nurok doesn't have a goood anything dude

wtf

Added: tru=- 5% tax wants me to sorta be more straight forward about this because he's the ****.. Basically he wants you to know I wasn't playing, uhm, well, last time we played... I don't like to John, but I'd say i was probably playing worse than I have recently played... ever...

He didn't want you to think he was bad, because you beat us in teams, but I sorta told him since he beat you in singles it didn't matter.

Still, I gotta get it out there because 5% told me to a while ago >.>

Ghostype

Smash Champion
LOL < BF LEGENDARY SAMUS LOL ****** I BE BUSTING *** AND TAPING THEM BAK UP THEN BUSTING THEM EVEN HARDA LL AND ALSO IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 2003 WHICH IS CLEARLY BEFORE 2005 ****** AND JOIN DATE CLEARLY INDICATES MY VETERAN STATUS LOL ***** KORN KID BE TRIPPING AND **** HE DON'T KNOW WHERE I BEEN NOT EVEN TODAY (I went to work) LOL AND ALSO NUROK GOTTA STEP OFF WITH THAT BRINSTAR **** LOL WHO THE **** USES BRINSTAR AND BE BRAGGING ABOUT BEATING A SAMUS THERE/ LOL ***** I COULDNT EVEN SEE HALF THE SCENE FROM MY ANGLE GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT SON THEY ALL LOOSE AND **** RIGHT NOW LOL ALSO SAMUS DIES AT LIKE 10% FROM A TIPPER ON DAT STAGE MAN LOL SHES NOT FIT TO SURVIE THERE WHAT U THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN WHEN YOU PICKED MARTH PICK YOUR LITTLE POULTRY NEXT TIME THEN SEE WHAT HAPPUN LOL *****

>_>

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
LOL < BF LEGENDARY SAMUS LOL ****** I BE BUSTING *** AND TAPING THEM BAK UP THEN BUSTING THEM EVEN HARDA LL AND ALSO IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 2003 WHICH IS CLEARLY BEFORE 2005 ****** AND JOIN DATE CLEARLY INDICATES MY VETERAN STATUS LOL ***** KORN KID BE TRIPPING AND **** HE DON'T KNOW WHERE I BEEN NOT EVEN TODAY (I went to work) LOL AND ALSO NUROK GOTTA STEP OFF WITH THAT BRINSTAR **** LOL WHO THE **** USES BRINSTAR AND BE BRAGGING ABOUT BEATING A SAMUS THERE/ LOL ***** I COULDNT EVEN SEE HALF THE SCENE FROM MY ANGLE GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT SON THEY ALL LOOSE AND **** RIGHT NOW LOL ALSO SAMUS DIES AT LIKE 10% FROM A TIPPER ON DAT STAGE MAN LOL SHES NOT FIT TO SURVIE THERE WHAT U THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN WHEN YOU PICKED MARTH PICK YOUR LITTLE POULTRY NEXT TIME THEN SEE WHAT HAPPUN LOL *****

>_>

Ron: One word. Peach.

Top Bottom