• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Nurok

Smash Lord
ron....
thats one less jew lawyer youll get..
lmao
=)
jk i wont change my mind
ALSO
Ron put me as DOSV's teammate
and make my secondary Marth, fox and make my tertairy Ganon(teams),Falcon
ok? thanks

D

Deleted member

<.< >.> i was secretly going to pop up at catonsville since you guys really didnt want me to quit but i had no ride :( sorry guys. due to some huge family complications i dont know how soon i will be back in baltimore.i would walk if it wasnt illegal.....

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Okay EE told me that BF is too big so I'm gonna start taking people off the first page cause he told me to do so. I'll probably just remove non active people. >.>

Tru= - Could've used you in the crew battles. Dx

D

Deleted member

Can some1 be in 2 crews w/o being an honorary member like be in both B-More's Finest and Mushroom Kingdom?
i doubt it cause how would you guys crew battle? especially if your a front runner.
honorary,yeah. but being an actual memb of each group would probably prove quite dificult. plus bt's gonna start cutting down on the membs. anyway.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
your in, you are mad good so thats really it, welcome SEED

RON next time we see eachother lets sit down and write out a list and seperate all the honary and real members and who needs to go for lac of activity

cmart

Smash Lord
Yo Bowsertree- Why aren't I on the list as official enemy of bmore's finest??? You can't just not recognize me for betraying you at just about every event.

<3

Ghostype

Smash Champion
EE - word, after Seed (and Zero) no one should be added until we discuss it. And yeah I guess Nightmare should have a say as well.

Seed - Yayuhhz I will update the list today or tomorrow.

Risin - I dunno, I've only seen you just once, and that was the crew battle. Before you're even considered I'd like to play you or you'll have to **** Nightmare or do something equally hilarious.

Cmart - You're right....Gotta make an enemy list now, you're #1 you son of a *****!

See you in a bit. :)

EEvisu

Smash Lord
why cant you just play for the love of the game

nice work seed

ok @ Ron

HOVA I'm just trying to help ^_^;;

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
why cant you just play for the love of the game

nice work seed

ok @ Ron

HOVA I'm just trying to help ^_^;;

LOL I do of course it's just that I was trying to break even with entry fees you know? And I ate. =) Don't judge.

Seed: Wordd. =( we need play

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Lol, Bawls. Is that shiz good anyways?

p.s. Everybody, put it in your sig!

Oh, yeah, REDD WE NEED MATCHES I don't think I have played you since Chu's
I would put that in my sig, but I want to see one other person besides the creator of the sig actually use it. I think I would actually prefer one that didn't fade in and out and just... was there. Then again, it still looks fine as it is. Or maybe it could have both Baltimore's and Finest fade in and out at the same time instead of at separate intervals. I guess I'm just nitpicking :)

I played this guy Ed, or Shinku last Sunday and got owned. It was awesome. Can't wait to come back to bmore.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Seed - Good sheezy, should rename crew to Elfen's Finest >.< And post your info (characters/location) and Zero's if you can, I just threw in what I knew already.

Levitibus - All right

5% - EE said no one would check the first page and notice. :( You might be back on after we go through the list together (EE).

UMBC - yayuhhhz.

Edit: can't add that to my sig until photobucket is available again.

Zero34

Smash Lord
what the fux? you've been plaing me for HOW LONG and you still dont know what i main?

bowsertree, feel free to completely and utterly ignore seed's entire post for his nubbyness lol

Edit: yeah, just delete my characters and all and just add my name and location. but put me in honorary members!! i want the list all the myself =D

Top Bottom