• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Why the hell do we keep missing great fests man we all need cars so that this wont happen more often.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Everybody will be at the same fest someday, then we'll have a massive crew battle tournament for the sum of two bottles of Bawls and a signed dollar.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey everyone. Sorry for Spamming but I want to invite all crews to the KillaFleet Tournament in feburary. Its gonna have 1v1, 2v2, low tier doubles, AND CREW BATTLES. Its gonna be a big 2 day event and if you wanna check it out its here : http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=91765

Let me know what u guys think I wanna turn our tournament into a Regional soon with $$ and sponsored prizes.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
RANMA WTF

If i HAVE to have a little thingy that says who i play and stuffff... I want it to say:

NightmareKoRnKid (Vince)
Mains: Link & Marth
Secondaries: Falco, Peach, Pikachu, Shiek, and, (why not?) Fox
Teams Partners: 5% Tax(only REAL one), JohnyDaHands, Vance

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
yeah, LOL

Dude I need to work on that guy.. I never really played him, obviously, but still I'm not exactly proud of pressure matches or my fox, nawh mean?

Also

CRAB BATTLE

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Dude, go all Fox at Catonsville today (if you go). You'll lose every match, but you'll be more used to the pressure. >.>

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I'll MM DOSV for EVERYTHING on that list that isn't NGT (since I now know he's rich! >.<)

I'm using Gay tier. =D

Added2: Actually i could hit up that NGT **** too, because I'd LIKE TO FINALLY UNRETIRE MY LINK... how many times will I say that? Not enough.

Added: On Monday...If he goes monday...if not then definately the 6th

5%- if you post/read here, I'll also do the no shiek/ no marth MM with you. And you should hook me up with your pictures of your sister! =D

THE BIG ADDED!!!:
NIGHTMARE KORN KID IS AGAIN VIAING FOR LEADER SHIP OF BALTIMORE'S FINEST! if you wish to stand in his way of the pretend title, speak up. Those who are in a position to "lead" the crew and who may challenge me are

BowserTree- The current leadership is "split" between he and I.
DOSV- one of the best memebers in the crew, if not the best.
Rararachael- The best in the crew, has boobs.
NIKK!- the up and coming fox dittoerer. he fox dittoz!
Hugh Jaregshun- Sound out his name.
(LOL ADDED) 5% tax!- Because I'm adding him to the crew... and such... and why the **** not? I'm pretty obviously making this up.

LEADER SHIP MEANS!?:
Nothing... Honestly... in fact nothing will change...

(the fine print, but not really) to be leader of baltimore's finest means nothing... but you don't need to win at smash to be leader... the challenges will be set down by Nightmare KoRn kid upon your challenging him. If I go unchallenged for fake leadership then i become the leader and will enjoy nothing... but don't just NOT challenge me... I'm doing this because A) it's late and i'm bored, and B) i want to stir you guys up lolz!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
The best person in the crew should lead right, so that be me when I try if you wanna get all serious about hahahaha

no really you guys should stop adding mad people, there really should only be like 8 or 10 official people then I guess honary is w/e but still, big crews = lame

that chick Rararachael is she even real or someone you guys made up so that people think that girls playing games are real o_0

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
she's been to tournament, she doesn't go anymore because she can't get rides and never askes me for one.

Leadership isn't important, if you read the fine print.

it's gunna be random *** challenges and such, dealing with random *** things.

ALSO: Since when were YOU the best!?

Added again: MO NAKED HOES

Ghostype

Smash Champion
NIGHTMARE! IT'S ON! FALCON STOMP IN REAL LIFE MATCH! If you can shffl more stomps than me, in ten seconds; you're leader of BF.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
The best person in the crew should lead right, so that be me when I try if you wanna get all serious about hahahaha

no really you guys should stop adding mad people, there really should only be like 8 or 10 official people then I guess honary is w/e but still, big crews = lame

that chick Rararachael is she even real or someone you guys made up so that people think that girls playing games are real o_0

Hey hey hey, TA is the best crew ever. And since when are you good? >_> mm

she's been to tournament, she doesn't go anymore because she can't get rides and never askes me for one.

Leadership isn't important, if you read the fine print.

it's gunna be random *** challenges and such, dealing with random *** things.

ALSO: Since when were YOU the best!?

Added again: MO NAKED HOES
I'll bring Rachael next time I go because I <3 her that much. And yes she is real... I think.

EDIT: In case you haven't noticed I fail at trash tallking.

EDIT2: Happy New Years!

cmart

Smash Lord
Rararacheal is one of my favorite smashers cause a) she has boobs, b) she doesn't put up with Nightmare's bs and c) she is most definately real. There. Now she must show up to things again cause I miss her.

EE's sig is back in grand style. Good ****

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
She should go IMO but i doubt she will, i don't think she enjoys it lol

The challenges for ron will be

Eat 55 mc nuggets(within 20 minutes). Beat me in chess. Dance the entire thriller video. And learn to win falco vs Marth, newb.

Those challenges are subject to change. (if you're not ron these don't apply)

Ohh and for 5% tax the challenges are

Hook me up with your sister. Beat me arm wresling. Grow your hair back out. And ummm... Learn a character not shiek and make them tourney ready.

Frozen

Smash Lord
I've seen Bowsertree dance the thriller video before....and I assure you, your leadership is ovaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!11!!!!1!11!!!!2

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Good **** Nightmare, but quit with that gay "I'm not trying but you clearly are, at least that's what I'm assuming, so you're not as good as me", nonsense. That's worse than judging people off of every single match.

When we play it shouldn't be taken seriously anymore by you or me, it's just crew training/fuxing around unless it's a money match. -_-

Edit: Where do you buy that type of hat?

Edit#2: Saturday will be amazing

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Lol

IDK if it's that I'm better so much as my play style counters yours, I think. I don't know if I can beat everyone you beat but honestly I doubt I wouldn't beat you consistantly, do you? I just assumed that because when i tried you couldn't touch me =\

However i was a little hung over a little, and rather grumpy and sorta upset with the lack of DOSV and Nikk, so i appologize if i was rather blunt when i said "It's pretty clear i'm not trying" but come on... it was pretty clear >.>

On a less smash related note.

I'm too light weight, I had like 8 beers and 5 shots of vodka and I think 3 women and i was DONE.

WAYY light weight...

Added: My hat was given to me from my gandpa, he passed away so i cna't ask him WHERE exactly, but I think new york city... that's not exactly exact >.> but yeah... go check alllll over there rofl.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
**** YOU EE! STOP REPPING ME UP YOU FART FACED BABOON!

god ****!

repping me up and **** when i CLEARLY ASKED TO BE REPPED DOWN!

A HEX ON YOUR AND YOUR FAMILY!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol

IDK if it's that I'm better so much as my play style counters yours, I think. I don't know if I can beat everyone you beat but honestly I doubt I wouldn't beat you consistantly, do you? I just assumed that because when i tried you couldn't touch me =\
Dude, that's scrub **** and terribly flawed. I can rant to you about that Saturday though. I won't waste time on the internet. =D

Ghostype

Smash Champion
How dare you!? >:o Peach is not gay
Peach likes a large selection of carpet....she shops at Home Depot (do they sell carpet?). Dx

DOSV - Meh, I asked Nurok in the past if he wanted to be in BF, considering he's in Baltimore and is one of the better players in the area; he said no.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Peach likes a large selection of carpet....she shops at Home Depot (do they sell carpet?). Dx

DOSV - Meh, I asked Nurok in the past if he wanted to be in BF, considering he's in Baltimore and is one of the better players in the area; he said no.
Lol I don't see why'd he say no. He thinks he's better than you =X.</escalation>

cmart

Smash Lord
Oh wow I hate drama. This is part of the reason I left bmore's finest-all you guys get so hung up on who's better than who, when it really doesn't matter. Just play smash and get drunk together. /2cents

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
IDK man... I really assume too much, I guess ****** the **** out of you when I say "I'm gunna try this stock" doesn't mean anything

JUST KIDDING it's whatever, if we meet in a tourney then i guess we see who wins. I assumed stuff, because I was cranky.

Also, Bowser tree squanders alcohol.

Here's something i was thinking of after LOSING to Hand because he did scrubby **** I can't get around...

You guys need to step it up though, I'll consistantly tell people my weaknesses. You guys gotta use it!

Like DOS... He hates to spam, but honestly, if he were to just missle spam me the whole match he'd win... Done.

Like Nurok... He doesn't even hate lazer spam, but he'll like.. IDk get bored and stop doing it!

Like any peach in the world... I can lose to Vance who doesn't use advanced tactics and doesn't even know how to Up B in the opposing direction to that which he is hit... He beats me and I use Marth... I suck reallllllly bad against her...

Like ANY fox... up air me, i never DI it and I NEVER figure it out... >.>

Like Shiek... I also don't seem to understand to just DI... IDK why... I also seem to be ******** enough to get chain grabbed as marth at higher percentages...

You guys neeeeeeeed to **** my **** with this stuff so i can get better at dealing with them... I am NOT kidding you if you simply do these things you will beeat me every time we play. Chose any of those characters, practice JUST that, and then play me, you'll win.

D

Deleted member

Oh wow I hate drama. This is part of the reason I left bmore's finest-all you guys get so hung up on who's better than who, when it really doesn't matter. Just play smash and get drunk together. /2cents
:) :ohwell: :dizzy: :psycho: *grabs another bottle,pauses then agrees w/cmart

Ghostype

Smash Champion
You're right. We're gay. I'm gonna stop.

Top Bottom