• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Xin

Smash Cadet
If you want to see something disgusting, space luigi's ftilt into a dsmash at any point in the downsmash's animation. Luigi will never even trade with it, just go through it every time. That said Peach's downsmash is still way better than Luigi's anything-you can't beat a move that can pile on 40%+ in one go.
Seriously... what were the developers thinking when they made Peach's D-smash?
Lol sorry, I couldn't resist posting that.. i'm just curious :(

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Binge is like too **** fun. He made me want to step up my Samus game. I'm looking forward to playing you guys again.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
We need to get a serious Samus/whatever I use session going this time. And a whole lot of matches recorded between you guys and us.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I wanna play binge again myself, those matches we had during the tournament were sick, because of you I stepped up my game O_o. Thankyou.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
no **** that you got ***** the whole day by him just that one match is when you pulled it thru

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
It wasn't like I played him 1 on 1, but no bull binge, you were one of my toughest adversaries there that I fought, like right after chin. I had to get back at you for the rapings you gave me during team matches (Ignoring all other opponents and coming straight at me, all the time O_o, felt like I was being stalked xD lol).

Next time, you think we could try teaming... (so I'm safe from your wrath? xD)

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Lol

no one's near as tough as chin who was there cept Kaiser
I didn't say he was as tough as Chin, all I said was he was my toughest adversary there that I fought besides chin, since I didn't play kaiser. Chin however was my favorite person to play.

What... happened to my rep... seriously... this is getting annoying....
All my - rep came from this thread... wtf happened? Did I say or do something wrong to deserve such cruel punishment? O_o None of them had any explinations either, I went from +8 to -12 in the span of 3 minutes according to times I looked at on the negative reps.

These were the messages that came with the - rep
Hm
h
kbj
nah

Seems like someone is out to get me. /sigh

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I didn't say he was as tough as Chin, all I said was he was my toughest adversary there that I fought besides chin, since I didn't play kaiser. Chin however was my favorite person to play.

What... happened to my rep... seriously... this is getting annoying....
All my - rep came from this thread... wtf happened? Did I say or do something wrong to deserve such cruel punishment? O_o None of them had any explinations either, I went from +8 to -12 in the span of 3 minutes according to times I looked at on the negative reps.

These were the messages that came with the - rep
Hm
h
kbj
nah

Seems like someone is out to get me. /sigh

Sometimes I'll get those when I post my opinion, people can be ***holes =/

I + repped you though to help lol

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Binge and his crew mates were at my last Biweekly, I think that's the one you missed. They're coming back for this one. :)

Binge

Smash Rookie
i live in kent island its like 10 minutes from the bay bridge not to far from where BT holds his biweeklys

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
binge is my mans ,no homo. He gets it done with the samus
(***** K.C. Clouds fox ) it was great

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
binge is my mans ,no homo. He gets it done with the samus
(***** K.C. Clouds fox ) it was great
/sigh, jeez, it was horrible in the teams. By the end of teams my Fox's ******* was the size of the grand canyon. -_-

Top Bottom