• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
what you main DK now ...... *sigh* man i loved your samus its a sad thing to lose so get better and get her back alright man

Ghostype

Smash Champion
He still busts *** with Samus, but I think he's just becoming somewhat bored of her since he's been using her so long. >.>?

Black Tyranno

Smash Journeyman
update again

DOSV
Main: Donkey Kong
Secondaries: Roy, Fox, Falco, Pichu

Bowsertree - you're right.

I just wanna focus on the characters that I'm having the most fun using right now.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Hey Bowsertreeeeeee can you put peach down as another one of my secondaries?...and if you haven't heard yet Cville smashfest is now Saturday instread of Friday.

hova

Smash Champion
i predict EE is gonna step up his game pretty **** soon and take the bmore crown from whoever has it at the moment

i also predict that frzn is gonna get inspired, train his *** off and start ****** with multiple characters before he decides on a true main. after which ****** even harder than before

and dan the monkey man is gonna wreck **** pretty soon cuz he gets a ****load better everytime i play him.
yo dan hit me up when u get back from break and umbc has a smash thing or whateva and i'll come thru and help u out

EE, frznchaos, and umbc smasher are stepping it up. everyone in this thread is on notice

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I for one was really impressed with EEVisu last Saturday. Saw some nices moves during the crew battle. Bowsertree is also very sharp.

I did feel some pressure in the 2nd crew battle especially. I'll try to alleviate that in the future by practicing a lot. I'm used to pressure in other games, it just snuck up on me in that crew battle. I can't say I was as shook up as NKK tho ;)

I'm training over the break by practicing techniques in training mode and going to a friend's house on Sundays to play against Tony and Ed (two of the top 5 at PG CC). I am also working (makin $$$ to buy a Wii and Brawl, hopefully) and studying over the break though. I can't wait for Brawl; I could really make some vast improvements with on-line multiplayer. I'd play like 5 hours every day.

My goal at UMBC is to eventually hold a tourney in the gameroom, prolly on a Friday afternoon- $5 for singles and $10 for teams. We have 100 members in the Smash Bros. Melee group on Facebook, and if done right, it could be a pretty awesome event. Or I could make it a SSBB tourney... or do both. Whicher it is, I need a few more months to learn how to do the tourney brackets, talk to people at UMBC and spread rumor of a tourney, and get better.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
i predict EE is gonna step up his game pretty **** soon and take the bmore crown from whoever has it at the moment

i also predict that frzn is gonna get inspired, train his *** off and start ****** with multiple characters before he decides on a true main. after which ****** even harder than before

and dan the monkey man is gonna wreck **** pretty soon cuz he gets a ****load better everytime i play him.
yo dan hit me up when u get back from break and umbc has a smash thing or whateva and i'll come thru and help u out

EE, frznchaos, and umbc smasher are stepping it up. everyone in this thread is on notice
Why are you always so right? I agree with everything, but EE must fight for the crown... By defeating me and DOSV on a team against him with Team Attack Off. :mad:

UMBC - That would be amazing, especially if it's in the afternoon. Keep us posted.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Isn't Jasona the best in bmore's finest? Or is he not part of the crew?
Yes, of the people on the Bmore's finest list on page1. One day I plan to beat his samus with my fox. Maybe also with marth, eventually. Then again, that's like my other bet... to beat Eric, who is #1 at PG CC and plays with Azen. Those are only dreams and aspirations for the meantime, lol.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yes, of the people on the Bmore's finest list on page1. One day I plan to beat his samus with my fox. Maybe also with marth, eventually. Then again, that's like my other bet... to beat Eric, who is #1 at PG CC and plays with Azen. Those are only dreams and aspirations for the meantime, lol.

LOL, I'm pretty sure Eric USED to play with Azen, he told me about Eric at one of our fests. Those don't really happen anymore.

I'd like to play these PGCC *best* smashers =)

Vist

Smash Champion

LOL, I'm pretty sure Eric USED to play with Azen, he told me about Eric at one of our fests. Those don't really happen anymore.

I'd like to play these PGCC *best* smashers =)
Eric aka marioandluigi is a MD legend. I wish he and the rest of DYCER would play/go to tournaments like they did way back when.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Yes, mario&luigi is Eric's name on youtube. Ed, or Shinku is going to the next CCX tourney. Tony, or Kr3mzon, may go to the next CCX tourney (I'm working on convincing him, hehe). They are both top 5 at PG CC, and in DYCER.

I'm working my best on going to the next CCX tournament. I'll probably drive and take a friend (who also plays at PG CC) with me.

I want Jasona to attend some more Baltimore biweeklies- at least the ones starting in February. :)

I will do my best, as Dan the Monkey Man, to improve over the break. :monkey: I will make sure to at least thoroughly own the scrubs I know from high school.

I am packing up my computer after this post. /sad... back to dial-up I go... :(

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Bmore's Finest did well at today's fest, next Saturday we're going to play even better. At least I will, since I'm finally focusing on a couple of characters now. >_>

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I fuked up in the singles torny I'm so pissed at myself.... SORRY HOVA!! T__T

but atleast we got second in teams, good team work I'd say lol and we always got Chill and GReg to 1 life so w00t

Edit:
oh and I'll be taking that crown in about a month so yeah watch ya fuxing backs Bmore

hova

Smash Champion
I've been real all my life, they confuse it with conceit
Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me

as long as u are learning, that's all that matter. just focus on learning and you'll get better no doubt, i got the faith son

Top Bottom