• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
i will travel across the land
serching far and wide.

these pokemon, they understand
THE POWER THATS INSIDE
POKEMON

Ghostype

Smash Champion
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny

POKEMON

Oooooh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend

POKEMON

A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you!
PO-KE-MONNN

GOTTA CATCH EM ALLL

EEvisu

Smash Lord
and those last 4 posts before this one is part of the reason I wont let you guys take me off the Honorary member list >_>''

Frozen

Smash Lord
the episode where charmander almost died....so sad ='/

anyway...

switch sheik and falcon please...no more scrubish sheik maining, I main falcon now. Thank you Hova.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Hova has inspired to train Link and Falco...

Technically I'll have NO real counter picks and this combination seems sound. However at the moment my falco is honestly CRAP... It does win matches (no offense if I beat you with falco, sometimes I get lucky) but that's usually not against anyone good. I would truely appreciate advice from any one who thinks they even know the least bit about Falco, at tourney, fests, or on the web... Technically I'm going to be taking advice for Link to, but my play style with Link isn't exactly Azen-esk, and I maybe using Link for mostly Marth.

I plan to reach the Link-Falco dream, and I don't plan to retire the Marth nightmare JUST yet.

I hope for formidiablity in tournament.

D

Deleted member

Hova has inspired to train Link and Falco...

Technically I'll have NO real counter picks and this combination seems sound. However at the moment my falco is honestly CRAP... It does win matches (no offense if I beat you with falco, sometimes I get lucky) but that's usually not against anyone good. I would truely appreciate advice from any one who thinks they even know the least bit about Falco, at tourney, fests, or on the web... Technically I'm going to be taking advice for Link to, but my play style with Link isn't exactly Azen-esk, and I maybe using Link for mostly Marth.

I plan to reach the Link-Falco dream, and I don't plan to retire the Marth nightmare JUST yet.

I hope for formidiablity in tournament.
hey....if your at the next balt bi,ill show you some stuff w/falco,cool?

hova

Smash Champion
lmao

i dunno about god, can i be like a big bro or coach, or random member??

bmore finest playground supervisor, perhaps??

D

Deleted member

there it should be up.man thats hot ***** for using microsoft paint lol:)

EDIT:ill prob. be updating it

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I will be updating my secondaries list in the upcoming months, but for now I think it's safe to say that my main is marth and my secondaries include mewtwo, fox, and falco. My aim screen name is UMBC SS

I will also think up a new name n a while. I was thinking of using Zoro since it fits the 4 letters, but then my friend would get upset cuz that's his alias and mine has always been Monkey D. Luffy. I could just be Lufy, I'm thinking about that possibility...

I'm getting tired of playing the local scrubs. It's sad when my mewtwo 4 stocks a fox. I'll be playing some guys from team DYCER on Sunday tho. w00t

I'll be living on campus again on the 28th of January. Expect me at the catonsville and bmore fests after that date.

Anyone willing to give me a ride up to C3's Maryland vs Virginia event? I'll money match you for $10; my mewtwo vs any other low or bottom tier character. :) Best of 3 matches.

J-Chance

Smash Rookie
Im not sure if anyone wants to come out, but their aren't many NC tournaments, and this one is a great chance to travel and play smasher you wont usually get the chance to play.

There is a large NC tournament coming up in Goldsburo. The event itself is called the G2Expo.

The event encompasses many aveunes of gaming. During the day, there will be many, MANY stations for both CASUAL and tournament play.

The event is on Jan 27th, 2007. Please check out the thread, and post in it to show your support.

Also, Jwong is coming down with us to ensure a competitve event. We all look forward to seeing ya'll.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94137

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I will be updating my secondaries list in the upcoming months, but for now I think it's safe to say that my main is marth and my secondaries include mewtwo, fox, and falco. My aim screen name is UMBC SS

I will also think up a new name n a while. I was thinking of using Zoro since it fits the 4 letters, but then my friend would get upset cuz that's his alias and mine has always been Monkey D. Luffy. I could just be Lufy, I'm thinking about that possibility...

I'm getting tired of playing the local scrubs. It's sad when my mewtwo 4 stocks a fox. I'll be playing some guys from team DYCER on Sunday tho. w00t

I'll be living on campus again on the 28th of January. Expect me at the catonsville and bmore fests after that date.

Anyone willing to give me a ride up to C3's Maryland vs Virginia event? I'll money match you for $10; my mewtwo vs any other low or bottom tier character. :) Best of 3 matches.
Good sheezy, I'll update. And I say use D.Lu since that looks cooler than Lufy when you're playing a match. :lick:

NKK - I automatically thought of Justin Wong when I read Jwong, though I don't know if that's him. I think Justin Wong is a top Tekken player. Have no idea if he plays Smash.

Nurok

Smash Lord
WTF@ me and Tru= not being Bmores finest honorary members.
we should be the technical aspect of Bores finest
=)
-edun

D

Deleted member

WTF@ me and Tru= not being Bmores finest honorary members.
we should be the technical aspect of Bores finest
=)
-edun
agreed entirely.we would feel so much more loved and having us as honorary membs. would make your list mad sexy son :)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yo Nurok I asked you in the past if you wanted to be in BF, you said no. Don't be changing your mind randomly. >_>

Updated though.

hova

Smash Champion
bowerstree's right

justin wong is like the azen/ken of fighting games

3rd strike, cvs2, whateva. he's not the best in every game, but he is definitely up there in all of them

D

Deleted member

bowerstree's right

justin wong is like the azen/ken of fighting games

3rd strike, cvs2, whateva. he's not the best in every game, but he is definitely up there in all of them
agreed. but ive never heard of him playing smash. i wonder how good he is.exciting!

hova

Smash Champion
he doesn't play smash, we'd **** his ****

i'm assuming the tourney is part of a much larger gaming convention type deal

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Why travel to NC to play some guys that aren't as good as the locals? Travel to me is driving an hour or two to a major tourney like C3. I have traveled to Chicago before for a gaming competition, but that's not going to happen for Smash when I haven't even played the guys who live in my own state's back yard.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
UMBC- I feel yah sometimes, but other times i just wanna get the **** away from all the local players... I mean sure we have some competition here but it ain't **** compared to TA's best and brightest. RECENTLY though we've been getting like Aho Fon Chinesah Kasier every other week. That's pretty fun =P

I really would rather get my **** ***** by people mad good than play the same people over and over despite how much I love you all =P

ADDED: Baltimore's finest is just TA anyway... whats the ****in' point?

NO GAY TIER, however, DOSV and I's spin off crew is RECRUITING. So far we are a "low tier main" crew consisting oh
DOSV- DK, and of course mewtwo
Me- Link and uhm... Young link!
5%- pikachu!

Yeahyuhz!

I'm the worse member so to join the crew you have to beat every one the crew ina set. Because we're exclusive and ****. DOSV is the head man, the leader, and the top cheese, so anything I say maybe wrong, depending on his mood.

You see the new DOSV, DQSV is NOT friendly, in fact he's hostile, volitile and deadly! He once killed a bird by throwing it off a cliff. He's the maannnnn with a plannn and no Gay tier's the plan!

DQSV

Smash Rookie
RAHHHHHH

(these posts may or may not have all been made by Vince... you'll NEVER know)

Top Bottom