• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ yeah yeah lol

Yeah UMBC I listed the top 5 players on BMore based on skill who are like the core to me

okay Ichor

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
tru yous a real McA$sHole lol
im guessin thats what you say to people right before you mm them right

D

Deleted member

tru yous a real McA$sHole lol
im guessin thats what you say to people right before you mm them right
i have no idea what your talking about.....oh! hows your c.f coming along?

>.> <.< pssst have you recieved my secret tru= traing yet?

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
EE you know i jk around about that(my mm joke ;) ) so dont go saying im seeking attention ichor just hasnt seen me say that before.....d@mn son

<3
that is what im talking about and my C. Falcon is getting there now thanks for askin

NOW WHAT THE HELL IS THIS TRAINING SIR?!?

D

Deleted member

that is what im talking about and my C. Falcon is getting there now thanks for askin

NOW WHAT THE HELL IS THIS TRAINING SIR?!?
>.0 not here...its a secret.

how about some c.f dittos? we could make it a mm;) dont worry my c.f sucks......wait i mean uhhhhh....can almost do good

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
i have fought your C. Falcon before if you have forgotten sir and we went head to head but you still came out on top by a stock so yea next time i see you i might be good enough to take it out all together

Frozen

Smash Lord
EE
BTree
DOSV
Frozen
Nurok

not written in any order but this is what I consider to be the BMore core
Yeah top 4: (in no order)
Btree
Dosv
Frozen
EEvisu

5: (in very specific order)
Nurok

lol and ichor that sheik vs Ylink we did fuxxed with amazing...i was mad scrubbish then though so we'll see :)

I also main Falcon now

I would really like to get a set in with Dosv...I haven't played him in forever.

D

Deleted member

i have fought your C. Falcon before if you have forgotten sir and we went head to head but you still came out on top by a stock so yea next time i see you i might be good enough to take it out all together
we had sev. matches and some i won by two......but i was lucky is all since you took on aho's fox w/c.falon wich was ballzy as s*** son. that by default makes your falcon better;) no jk

EDIT: your y.link vs. aho's roy = too good son

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
we had sev. matches and some i won by two......but i was lucky is all since you took on aho's fox w/c.falon wich was ballzy as s*** son. that by default makes your falcon better;) no jk

EDIT: your y.link vs. aho's roy = too good son
do you have the videos of those matches at all

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I honestly have no idea what's going on in here, I don't keep track, and I won't be smashing for a while (THE REASON IS IN MD PLAYER FINDER!)

But you all REALLY suck cept DOSV.

And 5% Tax... He'd ***** all of you, cept maybe DOSV.

Also some of you maybe idiots. (again not DOSV)

Discuss

D

Deleted member

I honestly have no idea what's going on in here, I don't keep track, and I won't be smashing for a while (THE REASON IS IN MD PLAYER FINDER!)

But you all REALLY suck cept DOSV.

And 5% Tax... He'd ***** all of you, cept maybe DOSV.

Also some of you maybe idiots. (again not DOSV)

Discuss
????? whats all this about????

is he serious??

Ghostype

Smash Champion
UMBC - Sure, around 4:30 PM.

Tru - He pulls **** out of his ***. He hasn't even been around recently, so he doesn't know who beats who anymore. I also don't see what 5% has to do with ANYTHING, especially considering tax has only played some of us (EEvisu?), and I've only played him in team friendlies. So either ignore anything NKK posts, or assume it's a joke. I normally do the latter now.

No one was supposed to take my post about skill levels seriously anyway, since BF isn't about rankings. It's just devoted to Baltimore (and other people who attend our stuff) getting together and collectively improving.

I think we need to focus less on who > who in Bmore's Finest, and instead focus on us collectively busting everyone else's *****. We sure as hell concentrate a little too much on the former, when we need to concentrate more on placing better in tournaments/****** heads.

Edit: AND HAVING FUN LOL! IT'S A NINTENDO GAME ******

cmart

Smash Lord
Well said Ranma Apple Tree. I think bmore's definately gotten more mature lately. I also happen to think that Vince never was in touch, even way back when. I love the current bmore lineup though(even though I'm the enemy).

posting with my wii is time-consuming and awkward.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I was typing up this badass Maple Story post that would have somehow tied into the current topic at hand, but my computer started lagging so I had to reboot.

So instead I'm just going to type OK. This post may be a little more respectable than what I was going to type anyway.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I couldn't agree more, Btree. It's all about Bmore becoming awesome and going out and representing.

I'll be there Friday at 4:30pm. Either I've gotten overconfident again or I'm going to open a can of whoopass. Seriously, my marth vs samus, peach, and dittos, plus I want to play with other characters and train my Samus a bit. I need to implement Samus's amazing recovery into my active game. I seem to have it down when practicing, but that's just half the battle.

lol @ Maple Story post

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
the sig is not as funny as usual man but regardless still great
Also BF is a crew along side BRK that just there to get better and have fun doing it not to see who is the best *cough**Black Rain Owns all**cough* but its fun to fight for such title
Just dont lose who you are in the process Its a game

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I might show up to Ron if thats okay...
Mini-smashfest Friday in prep for Catonsville! Let's get like 30 people to raid BT's place! lol

Any idea where in Bmore you'd move, Tru=? I can travel around 10 miles each way via bike if necessary. I only go 9.4 miles round trip to BT's place, and about 7.2 miles round trip to Catonsville. I brought a mountain bike to school solely for this purpose, lol.

I'm going to play that gay peach player from my school on Thursday from 11pm till whenever I decide it's imperative for me to go to bed. This should be interesting now that I have played him once, figured out my weaknesses and improved on them, studied marth vs peach matches, and uhhh yeah I'm going ftw.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Ichor - Word

Tru - Word

EE - Yeah I don't mind if you come, just not before 4:30 because I may not be home. And actually you should come through more often, when the days work out for us.

UMBC - I'll use Samus and Peach, but I'll be working on other characters as well.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
yeah kids if you re read you'll notice it starts off with a lot of stuff sorta saying "IDK what I'm talking about"

and then I insult you all.

If you can't take to believe that's a joke I feel bad for you.

Then again, I might just be evil!

I wanna type on c mart's wii.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
okay Ron

Vince we dont listen to you either way so dont worry ^_-

Frozen

Smash Lord
Oh...i'll be "coming" alright.

hahahahahahahaaahhahhaahahhahaaooololloloololooololololooo

No I really won't though, i'm goine to nod3 Friday. I'll see you all at the fest.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
well ...... thats not good at all like ..... you find him and destory him
Be nice now ;) There are more players in the area than just me. Baltimore has a very large smash population.

I played that peach player at my school again tonight for 2 hours. Nearly beat his peach this time, got him to 1 stock several times and had him over 150% one game. We also played with some other characters; I used falco/fox and he used sheik/marth. Actually did better with falco than marth in certain circumstances. Maybe I main the wrong character? haha, fun stuff. If anything I have learned DO NOT HOLD DOWN WHEN PLAYING PEACH. lol... Also, the guy is really interested in playing Btree's sheik now :D Maybe I'll convince him to come to a smashfest.

Until tomorrow!

Top Bottom