• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

cmart

Smash Lord
This weekend:

Jinmaster's tourny no one wants to go to.
Chu's counter tournament
Ron's smashfest?

What's the downlow Ron are we on for smashfest this weekend? If so what time?

If not can we get a minifest going? If me and EE can find a time to come, that'll be 3. If umbc or frozen can come that'll be 4 and we can do teams. I can do anyday but wed.

Blazer blue. >.>

D

Deleted member

This weekend:

Jinmaster's tourny no one wants to go to.
Chu's counter tournament
Ron's smashfest?

What's the downlow Ron are we on for smashfest this weekend? If so what time?

If not can we get a minifest going? If me and EE can find a time to come, that'll be 3. If umbc or frozen can come that'll be 4 and we can do teams. I can do anyday but wed.

Blazer blue. >.>
team c=.................... that is all

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
This week is fairly hectic for me as I'm trying to catch up on the grades and have some Air Force ROTC events Friday evening and all day Saturday. I don't know what BT's schedule looks like, but I could do Friday as soon as 11am and as late as probably 4pm. I still have to check the times for events to see how late I could stay.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) I am free after 3pm, but I have to get up early on Thursday so that must be kept into consideration.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I can't do smashfests on weekdays cause of work, I'm off at 4PM every weekday, like I said if anyone wants to come over after 4PM; that's when I can do something. Like a small handful of people, minifest as Chris said. Unless stated, any day will be good for this. Though today/tomorrow seem like the snow is gonna kick some ***.

Saturday I'm working, and I don't know what time I'll be off, but around 4PM to 7PM I'll be at my niece's birthday party, after that I'll have my smashfest (7:30PM), until probably 1AM.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Wowwwwwwwwwwww

Eevisu's bear sig owns.

Get me a link to vote for you for best signature, and I'll do it

I have been thouroghly impressed.

But I never check this page, so send me a link in a Private message plz.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Basically Frozen, if you wanna come over for smash any day after 4PM, you can if you post here or PM me.

Edit: It's Btree's picture time!

"Have you seen my chest lately?"

"Captain *** Sweat"

"Captain HIV+"

"Cmart Style"

D

Deleted member

hay guys come post in my new thread if you have any de player info. no spam it might become a serious thread but i dunno yet;)

EEvisu

Smash Lord
If its not like snowing or the roads ar enot messy lets aim to get together at Rons Thrusday mabe?

I wont be around this weekend I have to go to NY for some stuff, I am upset I'll miss the anime convention T__T I hope there is another one soon

TAK$

Smash Ace
i signed the following ppl up for yatta cosplay at otakon:

Me
Frozen
Hat
Btree
EE
Cmart

start practicing ppl.

bt when did you take those pics? =O

cmart

Smash Lord
O.o

How about no. Dear god no.

Oh yeah I'm gonna aim to get to Ron's tomorrow. When should I show up Ron? 4:30?

TAK$

Smash Ace
PlZzZzZ!!, i cant think of anyone else that goes to otakon that will. T_T if theres no way you will, then you have to film it for us.

TAK$

Smash Ace
maybeeee, im still waiting for my conformation e-mail thing, on wether or not they would let us. xD lolz

D

Deleted member

I'll walk to that **** if the roads are bad (and I'm out). I was so bored today I felt this built up yerning fire inside of me that I couldn't release.
you prob. just need to ma******** lolololololololol j/k

i know what you mean though it happens to every smasher at least once in their life.

Tru= tip: just take your frustration out on some lvl. ones haha

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lolz I better go find a leaf then....

For those of you who don't know what Yatta is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2wK4ZY9_6Y

**** I just hope Bowsertree doesn't outdo us all, I bet he's good at this kind of thing.
I'm not sure what that is, cause I don't have time to view the video, but don't get cocky, you have a lot to learn about yatta.

Cmart - 4:30, I need time to get home.

And War Hamster might be showing up as well, so can someone bring a cube so unless we do teams, there's no waiting (if EE or UMBC come)?

Top Bottom