• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

TAK$

Smash Ace
Be nice now ;) There are more players in the area than just me. Baltimore has a very large smash population.

I played that peach player at my school again tonight for 2 hours. Nearly beat his peach this time, got him to 1 stock several times and had him over 150% one game. We also played with some other characters; I used falco/fox and he used sheik/marth. Actually did better with falco than marth in certain circumstances. Maybe I main the wrong character? haha, fun stuff. If anything I have learned DO NOT HOLD DOWN WHEN PLAYING PEACH. lol... Also, the guy is really interested in playing Btree's sheik now :D Maybe I'll convince him to come to a smashfest.

Until tomorrow!
if you bring another peach to catson i'll kill you.

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
Hey BT, how are you getting back from the fest Saturday? I'm assuming you'll be staying until 1 AM like the time says, do the busses run that late, or are you going to try to hop a ride with someone? And I'll be bringing a few extra bucks if anyone is interstested in moneymatching.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
It depends for me, I think the last bus runs around 1:15 AM, I always cut it close. I would suggest going to wait for the bus at 12:30 if you're taking my route. But it's a Saturday so you definitely have to make sure you know when the lightrail's gonna stop as well.

But yeah normally I wait until the last moment and catch the bus, I might try and bum a ride from someone though.

I was going to bring a TV, but only if someone drove me to-from, no one's said anything.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Be nice now ;) There are more players in the area than just me. Baltimore has a very large smash population.

I played that peach player at my school again tonight for 2 hours. Nearly beat his peach this time, got him to 1 stock several times and had him over 150% one game. We also played with some other characters; I used falco/fox and he used sheik/marth. Actually did better with falco than marth in certain circumstances. Maybe I main the wrong character? haha, fun stuff. If anything I have learned DO NOT HOLD DOWN WHEN PLAYING PEACH. lol... Also, the guy is really interested in playing Btree's sheik now :D Maybe I'll convince him to come to a smashfest.

Until tomorrow!
no sir i was refering to his team mate who left him high and dry many times

D

Deleted member

its not binges fault......he just works almost every day of his life wich is quite scary. he might just live there now since ive lost contact w/him:(

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Yeah, we had a good time. Bowsertree's house is EErie. We had this air freshener that made farting-like noises right next to my face with a puff of stuff, and btree's tiger ran past us many times and did weird things.

I think my total number of losses in SSBM at least doubled in last night alone. lol

Would have been cool if we'd had 4 of us there to practice doubles.

Frozen

Smash Lord
UMBC you do keep getting better everytime I see you...those were fun games last night...hopefully some of your learnings will show in the tourney today = )

cmart

Smash Lord
I'd like to resign my status as enemy of bmore's finest. You guys are just too cool for me to hate. I'd still like to be listed as the devourer of Vince though. Some people just need murdering and devouring.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Alright guys I dunno if any of you are going to Cata but the chances of me going are like low lol so I was thinking since most of the hard a$$ TA people will be going there lets go to the c3 thats on the same day, of course Frozen would be our ride we just deliever the gas money and random humor *looks at BTree*.

Torny Thread Link:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=96173

Now of course this really depends on if Frozen can/wants to go but if so lets go tear it up, no dout will will make it out of pools.

cmart

Smash Lord
How did btree know how it happened?? He must have been at the window with a camera. I also like how I have a whole section and a story to my name. That shows mad respect. Mad. Respect.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Alright guys I dunno if any of you are going to Cata but the chances of me going are like low lol so I was thinking since most of the hard a$$ TA people will be going there lets go to the c3 thats on the same day, of course Frozen would be our ride we just deliever the gas money and random humor *looks at BTree*.

Torny Thread Link:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=96173

Now of course this really depends on if Frozen can/wants to go but if so lets go tear it up, no dout will will make it out of pools.
FrozenChaos, I'll $15 MM your falcon with my marth if you drive me to c3. In fact, if you're up to it, I'll $20 MM your falcon with my marth, best 2/3. Then again, if you lose, uhhh... I dunno, you pay nothing? I would hate to get a free ride and make money off of you ;)

My only other chance of coming to C3 is bribing my friend Richard to drive me, but that would be quite a drive for his gas guzzling chevy blazer.

Frozen

Smash Lord
FrozenChaos, I'll $15 MM your falcon with my marth if you drive me to c3. In fact, if you're up to it, I'll $20 MM your falcon with my marth, best 2/3. Then again, if you lose, uhhh... I dunno, you pay nothing? I would hate to get a free ride and make money off of you ;)

My only other chance of coming to C3 is bribing my friend Richard to drive me, but that would be quite a drive for his gas guzzling chevy blazer.
UMBC that's quite an offer...since everyone else usually throws me 5$ for gas we could do a 10$ MM if you really want, and i'll pay you if I lose lol

EE I don't see why I wouldn't go...It looks like I could take you, UMBC, Btree, and Hat. This should work out well since the catonsville fest should be the weekend before.

Oh and UMBC...about that chevy bkazer...it isn't blue is it? :laugh:

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Well Frozen I'm no just going to assume ur going, that would be rude of me but since you are looks like this is gonna be a good time and we know whos going so that works out great!

UMBC I'll 5$ MM you with my Fox, Falco or Marth, you decide ^_-

Ghostype

Smash Champion
How did btree know how it happened?? He must have been at the window with a camera. I also like how I have a whole section and a story to my name. That shows mad respect. Mad. Respect.
Hey it's only natural that you get an entirely factual background story/profile. You were an original founder of Bmore's Finest after all.

This is going on the first page, Black Man Down:

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
UMBC that's quite an offer...since everyone else usually throws me 5$ for gas we could do a 10$ MM if you really want, and i'll pay you if I lose lol

EE I don't see why I wouldn't go...It looks like I could take you, UMBC, Btree, and Hat. This should work out well since the catonsville fest should be the weekend before.

Oh and UMBC...about that chevy bkazer...it isn't blue is it? :laugh:
We shall do the $10 MM, FC. That gives me something to work toward achieving between now and then, and a fun way to settle the gas situation. Seeing how you beat my marth last Friday, I think it's fair.

The Chevy Blazer? Yes, it is a bright blue. Did something happen that I do not know about, or was it that ugly parked behind Piano Man? :p IT'S NOT MINE lol, I wash my hands of it.

EEVisu, I'll consider MMing you. I'll see how much money I feel like losing on the 3rd, lol. Or maybe if I somehow beat FC I will MM you. We shall see.

That reminds me, I need to find a team partner for the 3rd. I'm not really particular who I get.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Uh I guess I'll take off work for C3, if I can.

EEvisu, teams? But I'm only using Jiggly+Samus.

Edit: By the way, who's coming over this week? After 4PM. Hell today's good if someone wants to come.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
We shall do the $10 MM, FC. That gives me something to work toward achieving between now and then, and a fun way to settle the gas situation. Seeing how you beat my marth last Friday, I think it's fair.

The Chevy Blazer? Yes, it is a bright blue. Did something happen that I do not know about, or was it that ugly parked behind Piano Man? :p IT'S NOT MINE lol, I wash my hands of it.

EEVisu, I'll consider MMing you. I'll see how much money I feel like losing on the 3rd, lol. Or maybe if I somehow beat FC I will MM you. We shall see.

That reminds me, I need to find a team partner for the 3rd. I'm not really particular who I get.
Everyone should watch my combo video in my sig...

It's pretty cool.

I saw that comment frozen.. I'm gonna get you for that... tainting the name of the Blue blazer!

Chicken Selects eating competition... lets do this FC.

Now I'm also gonna go back and finish watching Buso Renkin

Frozen

Smash Lord
Quick KC, fetch my my BLUE BLAZER...lol what do you do, search these forums for that phrase? O.o

Hmm I could do a chicken selects competition...only thing though is they're expensive and i'd end up eating a ridiculous amount and paying like 50 dollars. They're **** good though. I'll consider it, but ****** the dollar menu is best...we could do like, 4 dbl cheeseburgers, 4 mchickens, and a bunch of apple pies or something.

Or better yet, 10 Mchickens. (my record is still 8 = /)

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Quick KC, fetch my my BLUE BLAZER...lol what do you do, search these forums for that phrase? O.o

Hmm I could do a chicken selects competition...only thing though is they're expensive and i'd end up eating a ridiculous amount and paying like 50 dollars. They're **** good though. I'll consider it, but ****** the dollar menu is best...we could do like, 4 dbl cheeseburgers, 4 mchickens, and a bunch of apple pies or something.

YOU KNOW I SEARCH THE FORUMS FOR THAT NAME!

We'll do double cheeseburgers no onions 10 of them ... if I can stomach it

All that cholesterol... lmao

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Ron I may be able to come over later this week but when someone else comes there 2 lol
and **** u for posting that terrible lapdance splode gave me :/

Redd ~ I run **** son!

okay @ UMBC

cmart

Smash Lord
Btree said:
Hey it's only natural that you get an entirely factual background story/profile. You were an original founder of Bmore's Finest after all.

Edit: By the way, who's coming over this week? After 4PM. Hell today's good if someone wants to come.
You're right. All the original founders need detailed factual profiles. We need to find out what happened to FraJile soul. I think he fled to mexico after inadvertantly stealing my a\v cables. Lord knows what he's doing down there now.

As for smash I can smash sometime this week, probably. What date are other people planning on smashing? Minifest? Blazer Blue. <.<

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol I'm not good enough for EE to just smash with me, but okay.

You're right. All the original founders need detailed factual profiles. We need to find out what happened to FraJile soul. I think he fled to mexico after inadvertantly stealing my a\v cables. Lord knows what he's doing down there now.

As for smash I can smash sometime this week, probably. What date are other people planning on smashing? Minifest? Blazer Blue. <.<
That's a good idea, I could make a fathers of BF section on the first page? Coming soon, when I feel like making up more real facts. >.>

And I dunno what's happening this week, but I'll come down there if you're free sometime this week.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman

my 133lbs 5' 9" frame see your 8 and raises it 2
mm nugget match
mm jumpstyle team match Me &Jet vs (Fill in the Blank)

EEvisu

Smash Lord
2 people is just boring to me Ron lol, I hope Frozen or UMBC can show up sometime

an dRon I will team w/ u at c3

Top Bottom