• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
YO BT SON YOU FUXIN WITH SOME CRAZY **** SON! YOU CAN'T BE SAYIN' NO JOIN DATE MEANS NUFFIN SON! YOU GOTTA GO TAH DEM TA TOURNIES STEAD OF BEIN' ON DAH SMASH BOARDS AND ****! TAH BE A VET YOU NEED TAH HAVE BEEN TO MADE TOURNIES AND HAVE JOINED MAD EARLY SON!

YO THE **** DOES BEIN' A VET HAVE TO DO WITH **** ANYWAY!? YOU CAN BE DAH CRAZIEST OLDEST *** TOURNIE GOIN JOIN DATE HAVIN' GANGSTA IN THE WORLD AND IT DON'T MEAN ****. NOW NUROK YO, HE DUNNO SHEEEEEEEET SON, HE MAD TRIPPIN AND SUCH. DON'T LISTEN TO DAT JEWISH ***** SON HE TRYIN' TO KEEP YOU DOWN!!!HE IS OPRESSIN' SON! hE'S THE KINDDA ***** LOSES 2938345 MATCHES IN A ROW AND ONLY REMEBER THE 2 HE WINS (lol like the ones he posted >.> hehe) SO DON'T EVEN FUX WIF TAKIN' DAT MAN EVEN SLIGHTLY SERIOUS YO!

also... I like poultry

Ghostype

Smash Champion
LOL MAN LOL I GOTTA AGREE WIT U THERE ***** LOL U HIT THAT **** RIGHT ON THE MARKITWAS ACTUALY PRETTY SURPISIN MAN LOL I COULDNT BELIEVE THIS ***** KORN KID MADE A COHERENT POST I SAT UP IN MY CHAIR AN REALIZED WHAT THE **** I WASNT SITTIN DOWN LOL HOW THE **** DID I JUST SIT UP MAN LOL I GUESS U FINALLY MAKIN SENSE CAUSED ME 2 COLLAPSE IN2 DIS CHAIR FROM THE SHOCK ***** HUH LOL BUT YEAH LOL U RITE MAN ABOUT THAT **** LOL WHAT **** LOL WHAT THE **** WAS YOU SAYIN MAN I 4GOT LOL H/O I GOTTA SCROLL AND RE-READ THAT **** LOL

Ok It Seems You Were Talkin About My Join Date Not Meaning **** And I Agree Lol ****it That Was My Point Anyway ***** What You Getting On About/ Lol ? Dat ***** Nurok Be Stupid Though Man Lol He Need To Go Back To Smash Class Room 101 Or Some **** Lol Or See That Doctor Up In Pikesville Cause He Has Got Some Memory Problems ***** Be Forgettin All Those Matches And **** And It Makes Me Sad Lol

>_>

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Chris, you wish you could have deep meaningful conversations like me and Vince. The two of us are like long lost half brothers (he's black, I'm white), the matching hats tell all. =)

D

Deleted member

UMBC- Nurok doesn't have a goood anything dude

wtf

Added: tru=- 5% tax wants me to sorta be more straight forward about this because he's the ****.. Basically he wants you to know I wasn't playing, uhm, well, last time we played... I don't like to John, but I'd say i was probably playing worse than I have recently played... ever...

He didn't want you to think he was bad, because you beat us in teams, but I sorta told him since he beat you in singles it didn't matter.

Still, I gotta get it out there because 5% told me to a while ago >.>
yeh thats fine i know but he's a ****hole and thought he was the **** and then wanted to badmouth us aft he lost and i just let it go.if he had such a prob. he coulda told me instead of going around and saying it silently.....so shame on him...seriously.i still respect him as a smasher cause its not my style to hate.i appreciate the message;)

DOSV: ok prepare to get free money.i know you werent even trying last time cause we both know im a terrible player.

UMBC:im good w/falco if you want tips.i say i suck but kc./btree can vouch for me otherwise;)

NKK:how are your chars. coming along?i keep forgetting to ask sorry

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Tru=, I'm working on my marth vs falco game and my own falco. For marth, I'm working on my fair to dair game; for falco, I'm working on speeding it up. Basically, I am experimenting with using the control stick to do aerial jumps or full jumps so I can use aerial attacks more quickly with the c-stick. Also, I am working on learning to wavedash using L instead of R, so I can wavedash in and out of shield effortlessly. That will speed up my game with all my characters, but I need it in particular against BT's samus. I also need a better fair to dair and bair edgeguarding for use against BT's samus.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Don't just worry about my Samus UMBC, if you focus too much on her you'll just be thrown off when I Sheik you again or something else.

C3 was good ****. No crew battles, but there were some great upsets. And after playing all those people I definitely got a better idea on how to improve.

Edit: Hey UMBC when are you coming over this week? I'm off Monday but I might be doing my taxes, rest of my day would be free though, just have to figure out when I'm going.

Nurok

Smash Lord
Ron i am not bragging about anything.
snd anyway-it was your fault we went brinstar. i was like"lets do random!" and u were like "FDGSKGDISGDIGASIJGDF" and picked brinstar.
i was like"IDC"
it dont matter tho. Im angry at ou for coming late.Our team is ridiculous. Falco+jiggly.
that **** was just..... unfair.

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
Hey look I live again...

(school sucks my life)

How is everyone getting to Catonsville, and I will probably need a ride with someone. Can anyone help?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hyrulean, when you get off the light rail at the Convention Center, you know that bus that takes you to my house? That bus goes straight past the Piano Man, the 10/2 (it says Rolling Rd). That's what I'll be taking if no one gives me a ride (cause if I have no ride - no television).

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Don't just worry about my Samus UMBC, if you focus too much on her you'll just be thrown off when I Sheik you again or something else.

Edit: Hey UMBC when are you coming over this week? I'm off Monday but I might be doing my taxes, rest of my day would be free though, just have to figure out when I'm going.
Yeah, I know what you mean BT. Yesterday I had the priviledge of playing a great player I had not yet met at my college. He mains peach; he's been on smashboards since a year after SSBM came out. He's 20 years old, has a 19 year-old brother who he plays competitively against in peach dittos, and he's been to some tournaments. He said he placed 34th at Game Over. The guy plays a very solid peach; he managed to 4 stock my marth about a dozen times. :ohwell: I did get him down to 1 stock about half a dozen times tho, and held a lead for several stock on a much too infrequent occasion. Overall though, it was a pretty humbling and educational experience. I also have someone else to play now!

I could come over on Monday or even Wednesday or Friday if it's better for you. I need to do taxes too, actually... hmmmm

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I might not actually do my taxes Monday, since it's short notice and I don't know if the place does walk ins. But yeah let me know. All those days are good for Smashing except Wednesday and Friday would have to be after 4PM like normal.

And I wanna see this guy. :)

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I might not actually do my taxes Monday, since it's short notice and I don't know if the place does walk ins. But yeah let me know. All those days are good for Smashing except Wednesday and Friday would have to be after 4PM like normal.

And I wanna see this guy. :)
Monday sounds good then. I have a class from 8:45am till 9:50am, but after that I'm free all day.

The guy said he was considering coming to the Catonsville fest, but he thinks he needs to be around for some Final Fantasy XI thing. He does have a good peach; I'd like to play yours with my marth and compare. His sheik beat my marth like 2 out of 3 games, but he didn't use any other characters besides peach/sheik.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
OK if you come on Monday then come around 12:pM or sometime later if you want.

I'll play you with Peach, might even use her instead of Samus (she's so rusty), but I can tell you right now that his Peach is mostly likely better, and I probably will do no more than two stock you with her. Marth is one of my worst match ups with her. But I could use that practice. :)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Catonsville is coming up on Saturday, but I might hold one the Saturday after depending on what's going down.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Part of my problem against peach and samus players is I don't know the characters well enough. I really should learn peach/samus just so I "know my enemy". Just another thing to do on my list...

I'll be there between 12-1pm, BT. Maybe I'll practice some peach/samus also, since you're good with them and I'm a complete newb with them.

EEVisu, what's sad about this thread?

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
Hey BT, remind me which bus it is, it has definately been a while. Good to be smashing again soon, though, and look out, I've been working on a new character as well. Cmart has seen the beginning of it, but it's most certainly better now. You shall shudder in fear.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
10/2 (Rolling Road), when you get off the light rail, can you find the fire house? Anyone could direct you to that if need be. The bus stop is further up the street from that, there's a club like right there.

And I've been messing around with characters too, I always am. Hopefully I'll be well practiced with them by the time Catonsville comes around.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I've concluded that I am clearly #1 in Bmore's Finest after my amazing finish which was three spots better than EEvisu, who was clearly Bmore's Finest before I awakened my sleeping power and defeated the number one ranked person in his favorite crew during pools. And Cyrain. Lawl. ~_^

Edit: Joking. Kind of. >.>

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I dunno son, if you don't count Nurok and Tru, then you're clearly fuxing with top five. But I keep hearing that you never play DOSV, and that'd be a big deciding factor since he's clearly fuxing with top three himself. Not that BF would do rankings, cause that's gay. >.>

EEvisu

Smash Lord
EE
BTree
DOSV
Frozen
Nurok

not written in any order but this is what I consider to be the BMore core

Nurok

Smash Lord
hahah yes i am.
EEvisu three stocks me consistently.
and so do Btree.
but Frozen just sucks.
LMAO

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Hi i want to play you all again and Nurok have we met before
shiek vs Y.Link its on Frozen
Doc vs Blank lets get it BT

D

Deleted member

hey if i was an actual memb. ide be at the bottom sons.......i suck

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Tru is an attention seeker is all

DOSV I was basing that list I made on skill only, so yeah they are just not how I was thinking

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
NKK and Nikk have no skill, so they weren't included in your list based on skill? :( More like you listed the top 5 members "in no particular order".

By the way, I need to play Nikk and NKK in a set to see how I compare now. I need at least one set from every Bmore's Finest member at the next Catonsville :)

D

Deleted member

EE you know i jk around about that(my mm joke ;) ) so dont go saying im seeking attention ichor just hasnt seen me say that before.....d@mn son

<3

Top Bottom