• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

cmart

Smash Lord
Sorry btree I'm fuxing with squandering smash and not squandering real life. I'm sure you know how that goes. Hopefully I'll see you this sat.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
No problem, smash doesn't take precedence over real life. And oh yeah, if you make it Sat you can stay the night unless something changes.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Lolz Ichor, I know who you are anyways...just shows that you and your crew need to be coming to more Bmore fests and such.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
those quizes much like your lives are pathetic...

...just kidding guys ^_-

PinoyE311

Smash Rookie
Hmm, Honeybear (frozen) told me not too long ago that if i wanted in on bmore's finest, i should just post here, saying that i know him.

if you havnt guessed already, I do in fact have sexual relations with this guy, so, am I in?

P.S. - you dont have to keep it a secret anymore honeybear.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Hmm, that was a slightly creepy post, and the first time i'm ever been called Honeybear (not really lolz), but....

Yeah he plays a very technical fox and such...he'll be coming to fests and whatnot more often now.

See you tonight babe

;)

EEvisu

Smash Lord
We need to see you play before u like just get in so you can prove u have skill, this is not TNR lol, I kid I kid >.>

However if u are a girl & ur hot then all u have to do if give me a lapdance an ur in =D

Edit: well it seems choice 2 is out =[

Frozen

Smash Lord
Btw Bowsertree what are you fuxing with?...in the members section my name is so bland....it's all like "Frozenchaos...catonsville..." yo son you need to spice that **** up...make it more exciting, put some crazy story in there or something where like heroes are made....something that makes the reader be all "**** son I don't want to fux with this guy"

That is all

<3

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I JUST read the first post.

Man... I thought C mart also ate me?

and it's X_x not X.x and it's IDFK not IDK...

CLEARLY NEED CORRECTIONS.

New teams partner for me is DOSV. now that 5% is now in tintasic and gay ****.

We gotta **** Tintastic man...

and we need to name our team.

ADDED:

IDK but Azen is black, and I'd hit it in a straight and non threatening way!

OH NO C MAD C MART!

cmart

Smash Lord
Don't make me eat you again. How'd you get out in the first place?? I thought eating someone was like insta-death.

cmart

Smash Lord
Honorary was when Btree added you into the crew without getting your permission. He did this to a bunch of people in the bmore area. It's kinda like you're honorary unless you disagree and he takes you off.

Halfway to a grand *****es

cmart

Smash Lord
I would assume your in the main crew then... I tend to see membership in black and white so from my perspective you're in, but that c
ould be just me. ;)

Frozen

Smash Lord
But most importantly, you need to ask Frozen for permission, cause he fuxxes with amazing...and Btree loves him....they **** Katsucon together, it's a sexual thing.

Top Bottom