• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Frozen

Smash Lord
MM's with everyone lolz

I'll be there friday....

I love you guys.

UMBC these 2 statements seem to contrast = /

"Judging by the last Catonsville tourney, Nurok would be first, then Btree, EE/DOSV/FC/UMBC then... Nikk and NKK."

"I agree with Btree about power rankings. 1. They spark controversy and argument, 2. #1 can cause unnecessary problems within Bmore's Finest"

k last post about power rankings = )

<3

Smash Guru

Smash Rookie
HAT you can be in if you want, I play you more than everyone else in the crew just totaling up all the hours after the end of Catonsville fests. I'll edit the first post later.

cmart

Smash Lord
I know. I've had this image for a while and when I saw your profile I decided that I might as well display it. I'm halfway tempted to get a premium so I can make it my avatar. Can avatars move or is that not kosher on smashboards?

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Yeah EE, FrozenChaos, money match Shinku. :p

Frozen, we were supposed to money match this Saturday at C3 so I could give you gas money. I said that I couldn't go because I have a major programming project due Sunday at midnight, and I know from past experience that I need to finish these projects early. IF I FINISH BEFORE SATURDAY, I will PM you and go to C3. I have a math test on Friday and an Air Force uniform/knowledge inspection this Thursday also, plus a take-home quiz for Economics on Thursday. I'm trying my best to finish early.

EE, I will challenge you for a MM when I'm ready to lose again. mmk? :)

Shinku

Smash Champion
hmmm. yeah sure ill MM you guys. frozen, btree, EE and your too funny sigs. maybe next catsonville idk yet. but sunday is looking great for me. address and time anyone?

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Ron I feel bad now if you dont a partner for c3 I just wanted to team w/ cmart to make up for the catonsvile one, what do I do=[

Money match me too lolz
nut ridin'
Season?? Hell I can't wait that long!! Unhappy cmarts :((
it will go bye like that!
Great minds think alike, Chris. I have the same image in my profile. Bmore's Finest should be renamed to Elfen ***** You.
No.
EE, I will challenge you for a MM when I'm ready to lose again. mmk? :)
yeah sure
hmmm. yeah sure ill MM you guys. frozen, btree, EE and your too funny sigs. maybe next catsonville idk yet. but sunday is looking great for me. address and time anyone?
come to c3 this saturday

cmart

Smash Lord
Eh we'll figure something out EE don't worry. It's not worth stressing over whatever happens.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Yeah true true plus we will all be gathered at Rons Friday to discuss lol

an your sig is pretty cute, is that a loli girl by any chance >__>

FMajor

Smash Rookie
Hahaha I forgot I made this name.

FMajor - Try to make it to C3 this Saturday and play some of us, or make it to the next Catonsville tournament. That's a rule, no one can join until you've played me, cmart, or Nightmare now (in WoW). That or **** three other BF members in sets.
oh ight,
that sounds like a good idea
ill be up there
just lookin for a dood with dreads
^_^​

cmart

Smash Lord
It's Lucy from Elfen Lied. In one of her "not-psychotic" moments. Same char that's on the bmore's finest banner in umbc's sig and Btree's avatar.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
One of you guys make sure to bring an extra cube to Rons, HOVA is prolly coming aswell so we should have more then one.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Well it might actually make sense for two people to bring Cubes.

cmart
EEvisu
Frozen
UMBC
HAT (?)
HOVA (?)
Me

Frozen

Smash Lord
After I get off work at 5, i'll be getting an oil change....seeing how i've had that pesky check oil message on my dashboard for a couple weeks now...and I am kind of past due, and it wouldn't be good if I broke down on the way to C3 tomorrow....but yeah, after that i'll be bringing Hat and a gamecube. But most importantly, a gamecube. So you could expect us around 5:45 or so....I might be bringing someone else (if it's cool) but don't know yet.

Vist

Smash Champion
**** i wanted in on some festage

i'm at work atm but i have to pet-sit at my parents house later today/tomorrow morning before C3. Anyone want to smash at my place after this fest or something? I'm probably just gonna be practicing by myself otherwise.

If anyone is down send me a pm

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Who wants to take shots at K.C.?

Literally, paintball war, let's do this.

Also, anyone wanna MM me over my spring break?

EEvisu

Smash Lord
HOVA is unbanned...incase you missed it >.>

EE we should do some Samus vs Falco, we haven't done that match in a while and I know your Falco got alot better.
sounds good to me man
**** i wanted in on some festage

i'm at work atm but i have to pet-sit at my parents house later today/tomorrow morning before C3. Anyone want to smash at my place after this fest or something? I'm probably just gonna be practicing by myself otherwise.

If anyone is down send me a pm
I can only go to this one today but we can stay at BTrees till like 10pm or so I believe so I dunno mabe you can make it now depending on when your work ends.

Also enjoy this random pic on me people:

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I don't know yet, but we might be able to do an STD if anyone wants.

I only have three TVs, one Cube.

Edit: So Vist you may be able to come whenever, I'd post up later tonight and confirm for you though.

So far it's?

cmart
EE
UMBC
Frozen (+HAT&extra?)
Hova?
Me
War Hamster? (played him last night)
DOSV
Vist?

Wow man I couldn't get this many responses for a real fest. -_-

Edit #2: EE - my mom loled

Frozen

Smash Lord
I told you i'll bring a cube man....anyway i'm about to leave work now....so yeah.

Jiffy lube ---> Hat ---> your house.

Be there soon.

Top Bottom