• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I've got work Saturday and that most likely won't be changing. =x

Who wants to come over this week? 4:30-9:30 PM any day.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Levitibus - All right.

Edit: Remember anyone who's coming, don't come before 4:30 PM and let's gt this wrapped up by 9:30.

Jasona

Smash Ace
every time i read frozenchaos, i think of cheese, but i can't just call him cheese. so lets have a cheese match. when i win, i'll call you cheese to settle my confusion and if you win, we'll have a rematch... best 3/5. agreed?

Edit -> i just realized that today is wednesday... good times

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
every time i read frozenchaos, i think of cheese, but i can't just call him cheese. so lets have a cheese match. when i win, i'll call you cheese to settle my confusion and if you win, we'll have a rematch... best 3/5. agreed?

LOL, I like the terms of this match.

Frozen

Smash Lord

Agreed

= )

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Alright I'll be heading over soon. I'm having a bad day for certain reasons. Maybe it's just too hot? Watch me have to bike through the rain... eh, I'll deal with it. I'm going to play with falco all day. Maybe also some fox. I don't feel like playing marth today. Hopefully I'll be in a better mood once I get there.

Frozen

Smash Lord
I can't believe I ****ing lost to EE. Even with suicides it's ****ing ********.

MM me the next time I see you, name the price....at least 10 dollars though.

cmart

Smash Lord
Don't take that **** EE. Bmore's beats each other all the time-you're all equal mother****ers no need to get pisst for losing to each other.

What other exciting matters went down? Is Frozen henceforth to be known as cheese?

Frozen

Smash Lord
Don't take that **** EE. Bmore's beats each other all the time-you're all equal mother****ers no need to get pisst for losing to each other.

What other exciting matters went down? Is Frozen henceforth to be known as cheese?
We're not all equal, some of us are close...but we aren't all equal.

And no, I am not to be known as cheese just yet.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord

IMO for a crew, Bmore's Finest members are about as close to each other in skill as members in any other crew.

I beat Jasona's samus. I don't care if it was only once. The point is I beat it- it has been done. Everything else that happened was secondary...

however,

Btree - nice zelda and luigi
DOSV - your fox is good
Jasona - I'm glad I could challenge you :) Last time it was pure domination.
EE, Frozen - good **** as usual

Things I learned:
- I need to work on my marth vs fox game, which I kind of already knew.
- I'm starting to beat samus
- I still need work on my marth v peach game
- my falco needs about 200 hours of work
- perhaps I should learn fox instead of falco
- captain falcon is a fun character to play sometimes

Edit: this is sudden guys, but I just decided I'm going to make my marth more flashy. Expect to see cool things in the future :)

EEvisu

Smash Lord
tsk tsk tsk Frozen, I beat you in TWO MM's an you still talk ****

My Marth > your Falcon
My Falco > your Falcon
My Falco > your Shiek
Your Shiek > my Marth

see why I'm better yet? =D

an yeah sure 10$ MM this Saturday is fine, I wont lose either way

Top Bottom