• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Husband

Smash Lord
Be perpared Greg. Not only did you know the match up better then me, You also had a mental block over me. That block is now gone.... Dont go easy on me.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Yo 5$ MM at CV?

I'm gonna be more silent with words an louder with actions now~

cmart

Smash Lord
Man I don't talk **** about anyone (except maybe chozenone). I think I go through life happier that way. Can't everyone just enjoy playing this game?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
darn u apple tree, pick a main

straight off the apple tree son :laugh:
STRAIGHT OFF THE APPLE TREE! It's just this tree is only for those apples, and not mains.... >___>

YO - I'm not money matching you with Samus twice in a row, that's dumb and ********, and ******** and dumb. Let's do one with Samus, best of three, and one with a random character of mine, best of three. After I win, you give me four dollars, and again if you lose, give me the four dollars. If you WIN, we rematch until I win. Deal?

cmart - Notice how I generally don't **** talk anymore? Except when I'm being an *** to my opponent's face? >_> But g-reg's right, this game isn't for enjoying.

cmart

Smash Lord
I have no problem with you Ron, or even with most of Bmore's Finest. I just get annoyed when little things like this come up.

greg-Why you gotta be bringing me down? Now I'm sad.

Frozen

Smash Lord
talking about who is better than who is how you start stupid TNR type arguments and debates. the new rule is you cant talk about how good you are unless your name starts with G and ends with Reg. with this being said, im amazing at this game. i once kneed peach 5 times. i am master sith-lord of the full-jump reverse-backwards off-stage falcon punch, and my blow knows no equal. ive been known to KO people with jab, and i also beat azen.

frozen, dont get upset if EE beats you, every now and then husband beats me, but its no biggie, i just **** him next time. no words need be said, actions speak volumes louder. instead of making posts saying im better than husband and giving reasons why, i merely knee him 3 times across the stage.
That was officially the greatest post I have ever read in my life....thank you so much for being amazing enough to make such an utterly amazing post. Mother ****ing amazing.

Husband....in regards to our MM on your not-marth....how about that peach of yours? It wasn't bad by any means, but I think i'm amazing enough to take it.

This post has not used the word amazing nearly enough.

A
m
a
z
i
n
g

So EE 20 dollars best of 5 double blind pick money match tomorrow at 10:00....the matches will be recorded and i'll put them on youtube, since you were asking me about getting a video on there.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Fighting evil by moonlight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight
She is the one named Sailor Moon
She will never turn her back on her friends
She is always there to defend
She is the one on whom we can depend
She is the one named Sailor...
Sailor Venus
Sailor Mercury
Sailor Mars
Sailor Jupiter
With secret powers all so new to her,
She is the one named Sailor Moon.
Fighting evil by moonlight,
Winning love by daylight,
With her Sailor Scouts to help fight,
She is the one named Sailor Moon,
She is the one named Sailor Moon,
She is the one, Sailor Moon!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
hey guys

G reg is amazing at this game. He once kneed peach 5 times. he is a master sith-lord of the full-jump reverse-backwards off-stage falcon punch, and his blow knows no equal. He's been known to KO people with jab, and he also beat azen.
every now and then husband beats him, but its no biggie, he just ***** him next time. no words need be said, actions speak volumes louder. instead of making posts saying he's better than husband and giving reasons why, he merely knee him 3 times across the stage.

BUT

Be perpared Greg. Not only did you know the match up better then husband, You also had a mental block over him. That block is now gone.... Dont go easy on him.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Nightmare you've made a lot of stupid posts, but this is by far my favorite.

Oh and Appletree I'm at Piano Man, watching Hat own a friend of his, and when I saw you're post with the lyrics to sailor moon I found the song on youtube, blasted it, and sang along. It was amazing.

<3

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm singing that song at every tournament from now on, it's the Bmore's Finest crew theme.

Who wants to Smash? Tomorrow or whatever day next week is good, I can only Smash tomorrow though if I can get to you via bus.

cmart

Smash Lord
I'm singing that song at every tournament from now on, it's the Bmore's Finest crew theme.

Who wants to Smash? Tomorrow or whatever day next week is good, I can only Smash tomorrow though if I can get to you via bus.
Ron come up and play me. I want to test some **** out.

hova

Smash Champion
i wanna see the frozen vs EEvisu matches

lol, i'm still the playground supervisor...... yyeeeesssssssss!!!!!!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Chris - No prob, I'm bored though.

Seed - Dunno, is there anything happening this upcoming Sat? If not I may hold a fest.

Frozen - Word

Who wants to Smash tomorrow? I'm off and really want some matches.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Do It Do It!!!!!

EDIT:

P.S. Anyone know where I can get a wii? Jared would really like a wii........ yes sir........ yes he would.

EDIT 2:

Why the sailor moon theme? ....it sucks.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Kirbstir, I hope you realize you're taking full responsibility if people start screaming **** you Baltimore, every time BF goes to tournaments. >_>

Edit: I mean they already were, but I mean yeah.

cmart

Smash Lord
Wow that video was amazing. I think we have to incorporate it into our trashtalk. "That's right I'll **** your wife"

EEvisu

Smash Lord
fux you guys I feel asleep an my tilted over, it was like 8 seconds -___-''

Shinku

Smash Champion
that pic is too funny. but wow UMBC guy, i gotta admit you got lots betta with da marth yo. freaking yoshi story to my falco. but thats ok, when the time comes for the mm, i know who im gonna use. (i think)

edit: please whoop zelgadis next time. STAND UP!!!! lol

Top Bottom