• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Don't take that **** EE. Bmore's beats each other all the time-you're all equal mother****ers no need to get pisst for losing to each other.

What other exciting matters went down? Is Frozen henceforth to be known as cheese?
My Luigi and Zelda are amazing.

Frozen

Smash Lord
tsk tsk tsk Frozen, I beat you in TWO MM's an you still talk ****

My Marth > your Falcon
My Falco > your Falcon
My Falco > your Shiek
Your Shiek > my Marth

see why I'm better yet? =D

an yeah sure 10$ MM this Saturday is fine, I wont lose either way
You're not better than me, you're not even close.

If you're so confidant step up the price, I have no problem with doing 20 dollars best of 5....**** i'd do 100 best of 11, the point is I would win, because suicides wouldn't lose me the matches.

I'm much better than you, just look at our placings from the last 5 tournaments we've been too.

hova

Smash Champion
o_0, u placed higher than me at a lot of tournies, so has EE

wanna MM me 100bux to see who's better???

lmao @ EE and frozen being rivals and talking mad ****, I have taught you two well

EE and frozen should come to my house tonite, for special training

Frozen

Smash Lord
lol, 5 is fine.

I don't know, I beat Oro's Marth in a set (yes I know he doesn't main marth) = )

Then I took Chillin to 1 stock 144%

So yeah....bit of confidence against marth's right now O.o

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozengayous's true power shall be revealed now that more money is on the line. Can Goku and Vegeta stop this new threat before it reaches earth? The only way is fusion, but will the prince of the Saiya-jin go through with it, or is it just way too gay?

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
rofl this thread is too good.

Frozen, are you that detached from your personal money to MM Husband? :p Quick heads up - if you lose to my marth (you did last Sat.), then there is a very small possibility of beating Husband's marth. He 4 stocks my marth in dittos.

Jasona, same goes for you. Husband knows the marth vs samus matchup particularly well (Oro...), and again I'm not saying I'm better than you (cause I'm obviously worse), but you need to 3 or 4 stock me when I'm playing my best in order to be able to compete with Husband. Now it's true you've played Husband before and won a round, but...

why do I even care if u guys lose your money to Husband? ;) Good luck!

Frozen, do you mind if I change our falco vs falcon MM back to marth vs falcon? I may still want to do falco, but I can't stop playing marth.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
IDK what's going on

But I'll gladly give husband a Buck, I love Kevin, even though he's already happily married... =(

(when I say "give you a buck" i mean MM you for a dolllllar)

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
UMBC you can MM me with whatever, whenever....I didn't know we had one pending...my bad ;)
You're Frozen. You do like 50 money matches each fest; how could you not have one pending with me? Oh yeah, from now on unless I specify otherwise, our MMs are $5.

Bowsertree, how bout an additional money match- your luigi vs my marth $5?

hova

Smash Champion
no one be afraid of husband, he can only play one character

someone should MM his falcon or mario

edit: **** i'd train u dosv, but u aren't very close, i'll make sure i play u more at tournies and such

Frozen

Smash Lord
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=99293

^ I say this is gonna be fun, I am going with good ol' Frozen

Ron an cmart coming aswell?

=D
The weekend of April 7'th I won't be attending anything, because I'm getting my wisdom teeth out :( . But i'll most likely be going to that link you posted...I don't appreciate you telling me that i'm taking you, and who I'm taking though.

Anyway, 20 dollar Money Match...best out of 5. We'll do it at Piano Man before we leave, so I can record all 3 matches and put them on youtube that night.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
UMBC - Let's just change the original challenge to my Luigi instead of Falcon, I'm having fun with Luigi right now.

cmart - <3

YO - I guess

EE - I work that Saturday, I might take off but I don't know yet.

Nurok

Smash Lord
w.e
ive decided that the other thing is ****
and that Bmores ifnest is better then everything else
just cuz appletrees singing+frozens driving=the ****

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Frozen stop being a d!ck to me, I'm not saying anything about whos better anymore if its gonna cause an actual fight, you say we have to call rides right so I was just calling it an I asked if those 2 were going I never said who you had to take, chill man.

Shinku

Smash Champion
hey UMBC guy, when can i fux with goin to your house? i wanna see how much youve improve, and do some marth ditto's. imma try n bring some dycer members over as well.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
hey UMBC guy, when can i fux with goin to your house? i wanna see how much youve improve, and do some marth ditto's. imma try n bring some dycer members over as well.
yo Shinku guy, that sounds like a good idea.

Sunday or Tuesday are good. Sunday from 2pm till whenever or Tuesday from 1pm till whenever. Go ahead and bring whoever you want, preferably Tony and Brent. You may need my address:

29045 Livingston Drive
Mechanicsville, MD 20659

Edit: if anyone else wants to come, that's cool with me. It is a bit of a drive for most people, but my house is a decent place to smash I think, minus my Mom cause she is super conservative.

Husband

Smash Lord
Good call hova.....

Frozen: I think you have forgotten that I have G-reg training. Also, Ill ten dollar MM you with a secondary. NO MARTH.

So a 5 dollar Marth vs Falcon and a ten "Secondary" vs. Falcon. Deal?

Frozen

Smash Lord
If I like the secondary.

Pick Zelda O.o

EE- I'm better than you, and when I win...i'm not going to brag about it like you did, I'm just going to hope you realized that I am a better player.

Husband

Smash Lord
hahaah, Im husband, I dont have secondaries. You'll own anything I go anyway, let me at least pick my character that I want you to beat up on

Wife

Smash Lord
LOL,... I bet Husband's secondary is Sheik.

Edit -- Always accidentally post on Chris's account. It's J ****er!

Wife

Smash Lord
Cause your Peach sucks? Just kidding... it still ***** me. I don't remember that though...

hova

Smash Champion
EE- I'm better than you, and when I win...i'm not going to brag about it like you did, I'm just going to hope you realized that I am a better player.
dude u were talkin **** on EE, like there's no way u could ever lose to him cuz he's a bum or some ****

at least that's the way u were coming off with ur "we're not equal speech"

he just made u look stupid in typical hova fashion

in the end husband's right, it doesnt' matter if ur better than EE cuz Husband will still eat ur *** and being the best in bmore's finest won't save u then

Frozen

Smash Lord
lol Hova you're posts are beyond amazing....

I'm not trying to be the best in Bmores Finest....Cmart is definitely better than me O.o

All i'm saying is i'm better than EE = )

Husband

Smash Lord
All I'm saying is that Im reading to spread my wrath/*** all over MD. And once Im done there, It will spill over to VA. But we arent there yet....

g-regulate

Smash Hero
talking about who is better than who is how you start stupid TNR type arguments and debates. the new rule is you cant talk about how good you are unless your name starts with G and ends with Reg. with this being said, im amazing at this game. i once kneed peach 5 times. i am master sith-lord of the full-jump reverse-backwards off-stage falcon punch, and my blow knows no equal. ive been known to KO people with jab, and i also beat azen.

frozen, dont get upset if EE beats you, every now and then husband beats me, but its no biggie, i just **** him next time. no words need be said, actions speak volumes louder. instead of making posts saying im better than husband and giving reasons why, i merely knee him 3 times across the stage.

Top Bottom