• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
It's easy for fox to own a marth that's not on top of things.
not really
Marth can gay fox and own marth as well.

korn we never had that money match lol. jk, but i still want to play you so let's play some friendlies at chu's biweekly.
we should play friendly :D at chu's ! uh.. if u see asian kid just come & pull me to smash lol i dont mind

and sure if you still want to MM me :D

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Happy birthday EE.

Hyrulean - thanks for letting me come smash last Friday, you should keep playing Peach. It was fun playing teams with you EE and Blues (who is too strong).

Frozen

Smash Lord
Yeah the roads are pretty good at UMBC, I delivered like 5 pizzas there tonight and they were cleared really well.

Speaking of which, **** UMBC. All of their buildings sound the same and they're like, right next to each other. Patuxent, Potomac, Patapsco...some other 8-10 letter P word.....then there's like, a harbor hall and a harper hall....so confusing. And UMBC students usually don't tip too well.

They did today though....**** everyone was tipping nicely tonight....it needs to snow more often =]

dfsdlfsdjlgfsd

<3

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Yeah the roads are pretty good at UMBC, I delivered like 5 pizzas there tonight and they were cleared really well.

Speaking of which, **** UMBC. All of their buildings sound the same and they're like, right next to each other. Patuxent, Potomac, Patapsco...some other 8-10 letter P word.....then there's like, a harbor hall and a harper hall....so confusing. And UMBC students usually don't tip too well.

They did today though....**** everyone was tipping nicely tonight....it needs to snow more often =]

dfsdlfsdjlgfsd

<3
lolz...

Dorms:
Patapsco
Potomac (these two are right next to each other)
Chesapeake
Harbor
Erickson
Susquehanna

Everything else is apartments... oh, and college students usually don't tip well unless they feel really bad :p

It would be funny if I'm working in Patapsco one time when you come in to deliver pizzas. You work for Dominos? People usually get pizzas from like Pizza Paradise.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^But I Like Sanchez...it gives me a tingle on da lips...almost like when I sy CARRRNE Asada

thumbswayup

Smash Master
korn- lol i know how to get to CP via metro. unfortunatley, i dont have my controller with me and im at work. i might be able to convince my friend to drive me there but i doubt it. hopefully i can come, if not ill see you at chu's biweekly

frozen- yeah, you going to chu's last biweekly? im guessing youll be at C3 on the 22nd so we can mm there if youre not going to chu's.

oh, another thing, korn do you guys go to CP to smash regularly? if so let me know and we can def smash there in the future

Top Bottom