• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol, Repryx nope im 20 alright. doesnt matter though, if you actually hang around 20 year olds you'll see there really isnt a difference between 18 and 20 (in looks, not maturity lol).

Repryx

Smash Champion
Cause it's far away, and i'll probably be out late friday night and i'd rather sleep in/recover.

You're not going to be there anyway >.<
Mad...you found me out...Everyone Repryx vs. Frozen Dec 22 PPV only $10

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
lol ..Btree's Jigg is really awesome >__<

first tourney I played you (i think umbc) we had like really close match :D

Korn I wanna play you with my Jiggs.

I have like 10 characters that are really close together skill-wise

I've never really had a "main" -_-

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Korn, I noticed you're friends with this guy at my college (his last name is Wang) who is in the DDR Club. You wrote on his facebook wall. By the way, your name is the hardest freaking name to spell. It's a good thing we go by our smash names so I don't have to be like, "yo kinetchawatne, come play me in a match".

Repryx

Smash Champion
poor slik..its Ironic...you kept it 4 a short period and blues has it as a title reign

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Korn, I noticed you're friends with this guy at my college (his last name is Wang) who is in the DDR Club. You wrote on his facebook wall. By the way, your name is the hardest freaking name to spell. It's a good thing we go by our smash names so I don't have to be like, "yo kinetchawatne, come play me in a match".
Jack Wang right :D ? yeah i knew him through my cousin i just knew that hes in UMBC like after i saw his facebook lol

and haha .. just ignore my name :D i really don't like someone to call my real name that much
i should've put "cafe" which is my nickname in facebook but it won't let me change it :(

Thanks for reminding me, gonna do it today.
Thanks Redd !!!! I LOVE YOU :D

Ether + Redd vs Boss + Korn sometime? Maybe if I'm ever up there again? =(
Ether+Redd = ...**** -.-
but sure we'll play you guys :D
btw I never play you before..... lol but i knew that you have an awesome marth :)

Top Bottom