• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Dan, I'll come too. Get a fourth for teams?

I'll call you a little after 4pm when I am heading out.
Cool.

4pm Sunday sounds delicious, i'll give Ron a ride up....but yeah let's try and grab a fourth for teams.
I can definitely get a fourth player for teams, but it will be difficult getting a player close to our level. I'll contact Julien (IrieBlue) about it, though he's never been around for stuff on Sunday in the past. Maybe Alexi (Endo, the falco player) could come.

Also, we'll play on the big screen tv in the game room.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Your mom disagrees.
You know her? If you do plz Assist I havent seen her in 17 yrs thanks

EE I dunno why but I beat this kidd so bad and was like "Oh you mad cuz Im stylin on you?" cuz I had watched that vid and he got mad so....yeah...Imma say that if I beat you...

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
^ its a trap, Blues

lol, you sure are funny Eplox
I have my moments.

You know her? If you do plz Assist I havent seen her in 17 yrs thanks

EE I dunno why but I beat this kidd so bad and was like "Oh you mad cuz Im stylin on you?" cuz I had watched that vid and he got mad so....yeah...Imma say that if I beat you...
I might lose on purpose just to hear you sound like an asshat.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^ its a trap, Blues

I have my moments.

I might lose on purpose just to hear you sound like an asshat.
Isnt an @$$hat a pair of jeans??? or some Draws?

anyway I doubt youd ever lose on purpose to me...I gotta take dat SH** thats why its called a Dycking and ******

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
so, a class that i attempted to drop, i filled out paperwork for it. It needed a signature from the dean. The dean wasn't in. I give it to the secretary who says she'll take care of it. This is before thanksgiving. I'm thinking its done and I forget about it. So, two weeks later, I get a letter from the DEAN telling ME I missed the deadline and I can't drop the class. I already missed a test because i thought i dropped it, and there was a test the next day so i got ***** hard. I complained but I got a bunch of BS about school policy. wtf do i do?

Repryx

Smash Champion
so, a class that i attempted to drop, i filled out paperwork for it. It needed a signature from the dean. The dean wasn't in. I give it to the secretary who says she'll take care of it. This is before thanksgiving. I'm thinking its done and I forget about it. So, two weeks later, I get a letter from the DEAN telling ME I missed the deadline and I can't drop the class. I already missed a test because i thought i dropped it, and there was a test the next day so i got ***** hard. I complained but I got a bunch of BS about school policy. wtf do i do?
request a meeting w/ the Dean and Secretary

hova

Smash Champion
first you talk to the dean and try to get out of the class; if that fails

talk to the professor and try to work something out where you can still get a decent grade; if that fails

don't waste your time going to class and just repeat the class next semester/year

Top Bottom