• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
so, a class that i attempted to drop, i filled out paperwork for it. It needed a signature from the dean. The dean wasn't in. I give it to the secretary who says she'll take care of it. This is before thanksgiving. I'm thinking its done and I forget about it. So, two weeks later, I get a letter from the DEAN telling ME I missed the deadline and I can't drop the class. I already missed a test because i thought i dropped it, and there was a test the next day so i got ***** hard. I complained but I got a bunch of BS about school policy. wtf do i do?
Walk in with a gun and an empty bucket of KFC chicken, the rest will play out from there.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
so, a class that i attempted to drop, i filled out paperwork for it. It needed a signature from the dean. The dean wasn't in. I give it to the secretary who says she'll take care of it. This is before thanksgiving. I'm thinking its done and I forget about it. So, two weeks later, I get a letter from the DEAN telling ME I missed the deadline and I can't drop the class. I already missed a test because i thought i dropped it, and there was a test the next day so i got ***** hard. I complained but I got a bunch of BS about school policy. wtf do i do?
You complained to who? the dean? the secretary? the president of the university? your friends? the media? the school newspaper? George Bush?

The person at fault here is the secretary, obviously. Granted, it would have been a good idea for you to check up on the letter to make sure everything was approved, but just admit that you didn't realize that was necessary.

boss8

Smash Hero
thanks korn i had to walk...the bus driver didn't take my pass..all the time's i helped you u can't help me with a measly dollar...but don't worry im not mad..and all those time's u ask me why i come to your house cause u never come to mine...so what else....whatever i will continue using money out of my pocket for your pleasure u have no rebutal so don't try to reverse the slip..thanks korn....ol pal >:)

Repryx

Smash Champion
thanks korn i had to walk...the bus driver didn't take my pass..all the time's i helped you u can't help me with a measly dollar...but don't worry im not mad..and all those time's u ask me why i come to your house cause u never come to mine...so what else....whatever i will continue using money out of my pocket for your pleasure u have no rebutal so don't try to reverse the slip..thanks korn....ol pal >:)
Arf??? this looks like a PM

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
I'd laugh if he meant to PM it instead of post it, oh God the lulz.

However since they both post in this thread on the regular I dout thats the case and therefore I find no humor in it.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
yeah.. he not really using PM i guess it's fine to let me know here

sorry Boss -_______- but you came to my house without telling me but you just randomly stand outside of my school and waited for me
I just like ugh... I should've called you before or something about smash today cuz everything gone really weird today lol

I know I used ur money a lot ... but maybe it is worth for you that I always helped you with recording matches since last last year :)

you can't say you not mad but you just post about this in smashboards!! lol wtf
hope you stop complain and understand me.

---------------------
it's ****ing hard to beat Boss in smash right now like seriously I miss when I used to beat him a lot -___-

anyway ANYONE WANT MM's ME AT C3 ????

boss8

Smash Hero
yeah.. he not really using PM i guess it's fine to let me know here

sorry Boss -_______- but you came to my house without telling me but you just randomly stand outside of my school and waited for me
I just like ugh... I should've called you before or something about smash today cuz everything gone really weird today lol

I know I used ur money a lot ... but maybe it is worth for you that I always helped you with recording matches since last last year :)

you can't say you not mad but you just post about this in smashboards!! lol wtf
hope you stop complain and understand me.

---------------------
it's ****ing hard to beat Boss in smash right now like seriously I miss when I used to beat him a lot -___-

anyway ANYONE WANT MM's ME AT C3 ????
sweet talk em lol...

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Hey Del...I beleve its whoever placed Highest in this crew gets to rename the thread...so I guess itll be different by sunday?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yall dont wanna see Tommy Oliver in action? I suggest you watch dat **** lolz

EE: Stop Cursing pal there are ladies present....and Im getting Lupe's **** 4 Christmas

blues

Smash Journeyman
ok so i'm in dallas, TX and I'm really bored and need someone to smash with, EE can you teleport?

Frozen

Smash Lord
Lol Del he always does that...he loves to look cool on the internets by being a douche to random people, most of which he doesn't know

ahskdjhklajshdklfjhasdf

i'm just getting home.....crazy night.

fsdljfasdklghkljdfg

EEvisu- $5 Fox ditto MM?

Slikvik- That's awesome you're around this weekend....I'm not going to be able to go to C3, I couldn't get off work. Bleh, if you want to smash sometime this weekend though let me know.

anyone else want to MM me?

TAK$

Smash Ace
I probably will, I didn't make it to C3 today because I had a lot more things to do than I realized, sucks.

But if you guys end up doing something during the weekday, and of course weekend I'll be there, with the exception of Monday/Tuesday. (durr xmas eve/smas day) xD I cant wait to see you all again!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I just want to say, that I'm Albanian... and our sausages are ok. I personally like romanian food better (cuz I'm that too lolz).

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
Frozen - ur Fox sucks, so sure

Korn - I'll put them up lata here for you

Slik - not bad y0

Eat me. Stop being a douche for the sake of trying to look cool.
No I am not trying to be cool, I simply posted that to make you look like an asshat, which I did, mission accomplished. gg

Frozen

Smash Lord
No I am not trying to be cool, I simply posted that to make you look like an asshat, which I did, mission accomplished. gg
No, you pretty much just threw yourself out there and made yourself look like an asshat.

Sorry you don't like my fox, when's the soonest you can MM it? Any tournaments this weekend?

Thumbs- Sure bud.

Top Bottom