• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Frozen

Smash Lord
Please do tell White man
Well as some of you know I deliver pizza for Domino's, and there's a High's (convenience store) right next to us. So I grabbed some pizzas and started walking to my car when from across the street three obnoxious black people (like 18?) started yelling a bunch of really incoherent stuff involving delivering pizzas and being a dumb white *****. I was just going to ignore them, because:

1.) There were 3 of them
2.) I don't know them and no one I know saw them yelling **** at me
3.) I was on the clock, and I like my job
4.) I was already stopping to get some coffee and had 2 pizzas to deliver
5.) I'm a lover, not a fighter (;))

So I walk into High's, buy a coffee, and get in my car. Their still loitering across the street, when I make a right turn(could only turn right), and then make a U-turn to head to my first delivery, then I hit a red light. While at this red light, I see them yelling at some old women, for apparently no reason....and this kind of made me upset. It was at this point I looked around my car for something to throw at them. Unfortunately, I couldn't really find anything (I should keep a brick in my car for this reason), so I took the lid off of the 16oz coffee, and as I drove by I threw it at them. I scored a direct hit on at least 2 of them, and i'm pretty sure the third was at least splashed....then I drove away from a stream of profanity and poor grammar.

My only regret is not having bought the 20oz

Essentially, it was a drive-by coffee throw, and as far as i'm concerned....it was worth it. Call me a bi.tch, call me awesome....however you interpret it to me it was perfectly morally acceptable.

It was pretty **** funny too.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Well as some of you know I deliver pizza for Domino's, and there's a High's (convenience store) right next to us. So I grabbed some pizzas and started walking to my car when from across the street three obnoxious black people (like 18?) started yelling a bunch of really incoherent stuff involving delivering pizzas and being a dumb white *****. I was just going to ignore them, because:

1.) There were 3 of them

So I walk into High's, buy a coffee, and get in my car. Their still loitering across the street, when I make a right turn(could only turn right), and then make a U-turn to head to my first delivery, then I hit a red light. While at this red light, I see them yelling at some old women, for apparently no reason....and this kind of made me upset. It was at this point I looked around my car for something to throw at them. Unfortunately, I couldn't really find anything (I should keep a brick in my car for this reason), so I took the lid off of the 16oz coffee, and as I drove by I threw it at them. I scored a direct hit on at least 2 of them, and i'm pretty sure the third was at least splashed....then I drove away from a stream of profanity and poor grammar.

Essentially, it was a drive-by coffee throw, and as far as i'm concerned....it was worth it. Call me a bi.tch, call me awesome....however you interpret it to me it was perfectly morally acceptable.

that is ****ing amazing in so many ways i cant even understand...

Knorr

Smash Ace

1.) There were 3 of them

it was chivalrous you fukkin gallant!

i miss you frozen and the rest of my md homies

Frozen

Smash Lord
it was chivalrous you fukkin gallant!

i miss you frozen and the rest of my md homies
Yeah man, you're going to definitely have to come up for pound 3. I could see about housing you if you come up.....I do believe I still owe you some pancakes.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lolz I dunno Im watching WWE and its influincing me...and since im like...still 17 I can sue if I get hurt right? but yeah Sure Frozen I'll wreslte...Conditions 4 victory 2/3 takedowns $1

No Rock Bottoms or Shapshooters

I just learned a new move called....THE CODEBREAKER

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yo I'm smashing with Hyrulean Friday after 3:30 PM; who wants to go?

Whomever goes either pm him for his address or wait for him to post something. He's somewhere around where cmart lived if I remember correctly., Mt. Royal general area?

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
It was not sarcasm, it was spam.

I dont know how far it is from my house but I think cmart lived far so I proly wont be able to go~

Frozen

Smash Lord
OMG Hyrulean? REALLY? OMG =D

=/

Frozen and Repryx - can I take ur money in a wrestling match too? =)
You're sarcasm and just general forum trolling does get rather annoying....

And you're too fat, I don't want to wrestle you = /

Repryx how much do you weigh anyway?

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
Frozen your such a f@g, why do you post in a crew thread that you are not even a member in? cry somewhere else pu$$y~

Edit: Ron give me his address just so I can mapquest it plzzzzzz

Frozen

Smash Lord
Frozen your such a f@g, why do you post in a crew thread that you are not even a member in? cry somewhere else pu$$y~
The logic behind that one was flawless.

Ron- Is DK still having a fest thursday? I don't work and i'm trying to play some smash.....somewhere. >.<

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
Hey Baltimore! There's some smash going on at my place Friday around 4 if anyone's interested. I'm not far from the Harbor, so everyone should come! Please?

Edit: Reply or PM me to get the address, its pretty easy to find. And there's no definate end time to any of this.

blues

Smash Journeyman
Hey Baltimore! There's some smash going on at my place Friday around 4 if anyone's interested. I'm not far from the Harbor, so everyone should come! Please?

Edit: Reply or PM me to get the address, its pretty easy to find. And there's no definate end time to any of this.
can we stay the night? if so then I'm gonna try to come, and smash with BMore

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, responses. Fine, lazy people.

606 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21202

Sure, people can spend the night, I can't promise places to sleep though, we'll be in the dorms, and unfortunately we have quiet hours, so we'll either have to hijack a few TVs (there's potential here) or be quiet past midnight or so. I'll figure something out before Friday. But otherwise, I look forward to some smash Friday.

Top Bottom