• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Frozen

Smash Lord
I'll probably be there at 7

I really shouldn't, cause I have **** I need to do....but yeah, i'll more than likely be there = /

Probably until 10'ish

<3

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
For those coming to my fest tomorrow: I've changed the address so, now it works on mapquest. Do NOT use the old one, it takes you to some other place entirely. Here's the fresh address:

606 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21202

However, wherever you decide to park, you'll be entering in the green gate in front of the school. You'll have to call me to get in, though, we have a passcard system installed.

Phone: 256-604-0943

Hopefully it'll be on, my phone's been acting up lately. I'll be starting things around 4 or 5, and ending when I feel like it. There's places to eat around here, as well, so food won't be an issue. Look forward to seeing people!

blues

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there or at least make an effort to get there, EE, BTree and the rest of Bmore better go! =X

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Hey Baltimore! There's some smash going on at my place Friday around 4 if anyone's interested. I'm not far from the Harbor, so everyone should come! Please?

Edit: Reply or PM me to get the address, its pretty easy to find. And there's no definate end time to any of this.
nice! another freakazoid person...

and slikvik u definately rnt allowed to quit
-and i agree with thumbs

I'll be there or at least make an effort to get there, EE, BTree and the rest of Bmore better go! =X
i might go...and bring a friend that wants to learn

Why else would you go to a smashfest? It's not like you're going to pick up chicks by going.
LMAO!! tu chet my friend...tu chet
****** dont know bout my pick up lines.
and i can see it now..."Hey baaby! Wanna see how long my wavedash is?"

frozen's picture - LMAO!! thats priceless...

AND TO EVERYONE!! im off the next 4 days so im tryin to have a bunch of people over to smash sry i couldnt do it earlier this week but anyone up for sometime within the next 4 days?

Top Bottom