• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Any changes will have to wait, sorry if its not useable now..

Redd - not sure

Seed - its too old
its useable. I'll just be known as slikdikvik throughout smashboards, the black man who downsmashes fools in his way and tells people "Hands up *****es". He also takes pleasure in 4 stocking small children(repryxs cousin). I could get used to that kind of reputation

Repryx

Smash Champion
its useable. I'll just be known as slikdikvik throughout smashboards, the black man who downsmashes fools in his way and tells people "Hands up *****es". He also takes pleasure in 4 stocking small children(repryxs cousin). I could get used to that kind of reputation
well...he Faired your @$$ lolz that was crud slik

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
its amazing I know Slik

indeed Korn

The Most Banned Member

I nominate 5150 or like, RagnaRoKnTexas.

^ from the SmashBoards award catagory thing thread, comeone should write in EEvisu as most banned, I cant do it cause well.. you know =/

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
so I'm watching this anime called Hunter x Hunter since I am now on 328 in One Piece, and it's getting pretty good. It started picking up around episode 5; I'm now on 16.

It's looking like Pound 3 will be held at UMBC. That makes attending it very convenient for everyone in Bmore.

blues

Smash Journeyman
stealing is wrong and not the way of the jedi: listen to blues he....shrugs?

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!? WHYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!!? Why bowser tree? I mean, I clicked on the first youtube link of your sig, and was thinking to myself "Man, this is either going to be a) really funny or b) bad ***". Well let me have you know it was neither of the two, but some weird japanese thing. You're killing me over here btree :(

........but I did end up watching it twice......... lol.

Repryx

Smash Champion
*Undertaker Style Get up*

Whats up B'More?

When is ron gonna stop thinking and start pressing buttons?

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I've decided I don't think much when I play now. I press buttons. :/
The best mindgames come from the subconscious level. I've been told that through the course of a few games, I stop getting hit by certain combos by changing my DI, and I had no clue I was doing anything differently. While that can be associated with simply learning the correct DI, there is also the factor of how often my opponent throws me in a certain direction, because the DI usually changes depending on the direction, and I have to predict which direction I will get thrown.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
The best mindgames come from the subconscious level. I've been told that through the course of a few games, I stop getting hit by certain combos by changing my DI, and I had no clue I was doing anything differently. While that can be associated with simply learning the correct DI, there is also the factor of how often my opponent throws me in a certain direction, because the DI usually changes depending on the direction, and I have to predict which direction I will get thrown.
lol what. **** all that. i jus woop his ***** ***

Top Bottom