• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lolz @ Slik goin SSJ2...Im Waiting on my 1st transformation myself...I have a Feeling its gonna be in a MM vs you Slik

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Speaking of which, i'll be there...and everyone else should too. I really want to get better.

UMBC- Encourage people to bring set ups this time....
Ok.

Frozen, I encourage you to bring a setup.

Hat, I encourage you to bring a setup.

Plairnkk, I encourage you to bring a setup.

Btree, I encourage you to bring a setup.

EE, I encourage you to bring a setup.

Hova, I encourage you to bring a setup.

Shinku, I encourage you to bring a setup.

Omni, I encourage you to bring a setup.

People from UMBC, I encourage you to bring a setup.

Me, good **** bringing a setup every time so far. Keep it up.

Repryx

Smash Champion
what TV needs an Adaptor??? Is that the kind TV you gotta hit on 2 get a picture? (I remember them days "Smile @ the TV Perry your braces are doin the trick")

Black Tyranno

Smash Journeyman
I'm quitting because of:

1. My hours are gay. 12 to 8 Monday, Wednesday and Friday and then 2 to 10 on Tuesday and Thursday. My entire week goes to this job. I need early morning hours so I can do stuff the rest of the day.
2. I get $6.50 an hour and there is a grocery store across the street thats paying 14 an hour for the exact same thing I do at Burger King.
3. I only got that job so I could buy a Zune.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
I really dout you will...
lol he already said he would i just need to get more than a handful of people over

Ok.

Frozen, I encourage you to bring a setup.

Hat, I encourage you to bring a setup.

Plairnkk, I encourage you to bring a setup.

Btree, I encourage you to bring a setup.

EE, I encourage you to bring a setup.

Hova, I encourage you to bring a setup.

Shinku, I encourage you to bring a setup.

Omni, I encourage you to bring a setup.

People from UMBC, I encourage you to bring a setup.

Me, good **** bringing a setup every time so far. Keep it up.

thats it now im not bringing one cause i didnt get ne encouragement :(

Either to the right of the big screen tv on a table, or to the left of the 27" tv's. We could set the tv on top of a chair or table depending on the size.
why dont we put a tv on top of a tv? lol

I'm quitting because of:

1. My hours are gay. 12 to 8 Monday, Wednesday and Friday and then 2 to 10 on Tuesday and Thursday. My entire week goes to this job. I need early morning hours so I can do stuff the rest of the day.
2. I get $6.50 an hour and there is a grocery store across the street thats paying 14 an hour for the exact same thing I do at Burger King.
whats this about 14 an hour? **** id do that! if its around me ill take u to work and pick u up to if we both worked there...lol im lookin for a new job too cause of my hours...i NEVER get weekends off, which is the only time people r doing ****...

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'm quitting because of:

If you watch woot.com they get them in pretty for $99 or less.

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
DOSV you son of a *****! stop using different accounts and pick one, there are some of us who dont have a choice but to keep using a different one, you make me sick! ****!

Okin - I'll MM you

Top Bottom