• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Frozen

Smash Lord
Well we all suck and none of us even made it out of pools, so the person who gets to name the crew should be the one who got closest.

I believe Slik, Hat, and myself were all the closest, as we each got the third seed in our pools. So instead of doing something sensible, like a round robin between us, I say at UMBC the three of us have a melee. Or, ya know....we could just go by the UMBC tourney results....but I don't feel like having "bluesmoreslikmore" be the crew name much longer, it's ******** =X

And sorry to the people who wanted rides, I haven't had internet at my house for a few days now. I'm on a computer at college right now even = /

Frozen

Smash Lord
Well we all suck and none of us even made it out of pools, so the person who gets to name the crew should be the one who got closest.

I believe Slik, Hat, and myself were all the closest, as we each got the third seed in our pools. So instead of doing something sensible, like a round robin between us, I say at UMBC the three of us have a melee. Or, ya know....we could just go by the UMBC tourney results....but I don't feel like having "bluesmoreslikmore" be the crew name much longer, it's ******** =X

And sorry to the people who wanted rides, I haven't had internet at my house for a few days now. I'm on a computer at college right now even = /

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

i only lost to azen 2-0 and fonz 2-1. i actually tied for total wins with fonz but he got out since he beat me

Repryx

Smash Champion
I say It be "Slik and his Trixs" lolz

@ Frozen- $5 MM @ UMCP on Nov 17 Be there or no hair

Frozen

Smash Lord
This is true Slik but if we both placed 9'th in a double bracket tournament but I got 2-0'ed and you got 2-1'ed last stock high percentage, didn't we still both place 9'th? O.o

Repryx- Just come to the UMBC tournament this weekend and money match me. Mad

Repryx

Smash Champion
I cant...sorry I gotta run concessions hustle @ UMCP for the game...no can do.

Doing push-ups makes me wanna punch people too

blues

Smash Journeyman
eEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
this crew name should be named blueEs' finest

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
My samus is now at least 4x better than it was 12 hours ago. You should all be relieved; it's no longer a pain to watch.

It still sucks though :p I went from getting 3 and 4 stocked by Alexi's falco to actually winning a few games and taking him to the last stock most games. Right now my pichu is still better than my samus.

See everyone at the tournament today!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Korn=Liar...
lol i dont know why you so dumb but all you do is spamming like 23748273487 posts per day :D
i'll MM you for $100 falco ditto or my falcon vs falco
---------------------------------
Vist is in Dreamers like after FOB told me (i dont remember when) cuz hes leader of our crew (or go ask vist about this lol) but since FOB quit smash.. then the crew is died @___@

but yeah like boss said we probably make new crew
its me ck boss (and shinku ? im not sure about this guy)

Repryx

Smash Champion
lol i dont know why you so dumb but all you do is spamming like 23748273487 posts per day :D
i'll MM you for $100 falco ditto or my falcon vs falco
---------------------------------
Vist is in Dreamers like after FOB told me (i dont remember when) cuz hes leader of our crew (or go ask vist about this lol) but since FOB quit smash.. then the crew is died @___@

but yeah like boss said we probably make new crew
its me ck boss (and shinku ? im not sure about this guy)
Isnt Shinku TA/Dycer?

anyway...Ill MM you $-100 see me son lolz...But Really Korn, Kool it Dont call people dumb its wrong.

Top Bottom