• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Can everyone start calling me Jared now? cause I dislike my smash name.
sure thing Seeds...

Paintball is so much fun.
u suck. i wish i could have gone...

^ I've never been but it looks like a lot of fun.
it is...until u get shot IN the mouth...but then its still fun...

i think the final seat in the car up to CT is up to you and DOSV, although i may not be able to attend. figure something out, i guess. and the information about it is in the link i provided, heh.

so bmore's, who's up for rockin it at the next C3? you think we can make top 40? **** yes.

sigh. we need to practice more. who wants to smash this week? I haven't any transportation though..
ill try and i think we'll get up there...we DEF need to get up like evrey other day tho lol
and for those that dont know me if i ever talk smack im just messin around (not bein a douche) and def we should get there early i will try good idea

You can't beat me either, silly.
i can. WITH dk!

Oh Alex/Hat, the reason I haven't been talking to you lately is because you ****ed me over, and I don't appreciate it when any of my friends do that. It's the same reason i'm not talking to Sara right now. But my myspace and Sara have little to do with smashboards, so there's little reason to bring them up, although it's true, I am all for self-improvement. = )

As for "ego problems", I have never in the past 3 months made a claim about my skill or who I could beat that didn't immediately follow anyone else's.

I don't understand what you meant by that, was it implying I talk behind your back?

I do like that song on your myspace though, I have to say i'm listening to it right now and it's quite catchy.
dude myspace sux lol! and y didnt u come over the other nite that was homosexual...dont take things so personally man u r cool, fun to hang out with, and one of my fav smashers, so dont ruin it by bein a douche...we enjoy being around u man so dont think otherwise...

Unfortunately for me, I won't be able to smash any this week or weekend as I have a ton of school work and piano practice to do before "wedding weekend", which starts on Friday.
i cant believe how incredibly homosexual u r...

Quoted for Truth and Hilarity. Hat Sorry But I got Homecoming (Dude, Orgy over games sorry)
dont lie to urself dude...

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^ Fine DK Ill Change it....Sorry Hat I got Homecoming ( Head over Smash Dude, Sorry)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
^^ Fine DK Ill Change it....Sorry Hat I got Homecoming ( Head over Smash Dude, Sorry)
I'm getting tired of hearing your hc johns LOL jk =) I gotcha.

Anyway, reminiscing today about when I started tournaments. Early September 2005. Went to a free tournament and got *****. Btree ***** me in falco ditto. I miss those days =(

Frozen

Smash Lord
Dude changing the name of this thread is going to be so fun, I hope I place highest.

If two people tie we'll just settle it with a set.

If I win i'm going to probably change it to something either extremely emo or stupid. Bmore's most depressed, lulz.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Anyone in Scuttlemore's Finest slik, so yes, if you place highest you can change the name of this thread/crew. And to inspire friendly competition, we could probably do this every tournament from now on. I just think it's something funny to do.

Personally though, I'm going to do everything in my power to place higher than EE, because this crew is not being renamed EE's Angels. **** that.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Just watch the Boondocks and Family guy

BTW slik what are you gonna rname the thread?

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
DEFINATELY watch Burn Notice...that show kicks ***...

so yeah guys im goin to salisbury 2maro for the weekend and hopefully getting my car back (yay for more drivers!) so cross ur fingers cause if i get it back we r all smashin all the time...

Frozen

Smash Lord
Two dollars to the first person to resize this for me so it fits as my sig. I'm not entirely sure how to resize GIF's, and don't feel like downloading 20 freeware programs that will do it for the cost of a nasty watermark.

Two dollars, you could come to 7-11 and almost buy the 2 hot dogs for $2.22 deal. Almost

Actually, **** it. I'll give you two dollars and 22 cents.

TAK$

Smash Ace
Two dollars to the first person to resize this for me so it fits as my sig. I'm not entirely sure how to resize GIF's, and don't feel like downloading 20 freeware programs that will do it for the cost of a nasty watermark.

Two dollars, you could come to 7-11 and almost buy the 2 hot dogs for $2.22 deal. Almost

Actually, **** it. I'll give you two dollars and 22 cents.
LOL i remember you talking about looking for something like that, that's awesome.

EE - You're gonna be at catsonville right? i need to play you more, i dont play you enough. >__>

Top Bottom