• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Do you want to money match at C3 EE? Your Marth versus my Samus?

Edit: btw I'm watching Gurren Lagann, I will reserve judgment of this anime until I finish. But if I don't come in my pants by the end of the series, I'm ***** smacking Rei and slik.

Frozen

Smash Lord
I don't know EE, they weren't too close to me. Just let me know if you want to bump it up to $20 or so, it's free money for you man. =)

Ron-

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lol Thanks for uploading it Frozen. And Jared, if you can't tell by my posture, I clearly can't tell whether they're brownies or not myself.

blues

Smash Journeyman
I don't know EE, they weren't too close to me. Just let me know if you want to bump it up to $20 or so, it's free money for you man. =)

Ron-
hey it's my shrug, I love bmore
edit: i mean bluesmoreslikmore =P

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol so far I haven't. I mean It's probably the most badass mech anime I've seen in forever though.

Edit: hey EE set something up with Hat this week or w/e and I'll give you your game then, or at UMBC.

Frozen

Smash Lord
does anyone else wanna MM my Mewtwo with there falco or Fox =???
How about a falcon? Relatively similar fall speed.

Oh and as for C3 this weekend, i'm about 90% sure i'm going. So far i'm taking Hat, Mayben (if he chooses to go), and UMBC SS.

One more spot, DOSV? Btree?

Oh and I would like to get some practice in this week, there's a few technical things I really want to practice....but Hat tells me he's busy. Anyone feel like coming over and playing me sometime this week? Or maybe I could drive to where you are.....maybe =X

I live like, 3 minutes from Hat, let me know.

EEvisu- $10MM at C3, correct? Let me know if you want to go any higher, i'm fine with up to $20.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Shinku yeah, dunno what the name was though. lol

EE - okay if you set something up with him just let me know.

Frozen - i wanna go.

HAT

Smash Ace
How about a falcon? Relatively similar fall speed.

Oh and as for C3 this weekend, i'm about 90% sure i'm going. So far i'm taking Hat, Mayben (if he chooses to go), and UMBC SS.

One more spot, DOSV? Btree?

Oh and I would like to get some practice in this week, there's a few technical things I really want to practice....but Hat tells me he's busy. Anyone feel like coming over and playing me sometime this week? Or maybe I could drive to where you are.....maybe =X

I live like, 3 minutes from Hat, let me know.

EEvisu- $10MM at C3, correct? Let me know if you want to go any higher, i'm fine with up to $20.
I'm getting a different ride to C3. You can count me out, sir.

And don't meet at my house.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be so tired when you come over, Btree. I'm doing an all-nighter again for English and Calculus. ah well though, I really want to play smash :D

oh, and is everyone getting pumped for brawl? Gimpyfish's thread has gotten me quite excited. Too bad wavedashing and l-cancelling are out, but besides those two things, everything else seems pretty interesting.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
frozen, can tin and i get a ride from you? we can be at any metro station

Top Bottom