• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Repryx

Smash Champion
Nu uh Redd I was makin sure Korn Realized I didnt ACCEPT a MM $100 MM with him...show up to a tourney why dontcha? I got a $5 with ur name on it

Repryx

Smash Champion
Slik You sir...Are the Black Conan Edigawa...I think You are right

Korn Dont type like that normally does he?

Hrm.............After Much Deliberation I came to the conclusion that Slik's Peach=Rapeage

Elementary My Dear

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
Anyone can get into TA you just ask, only important people are remembered though, notice the banner they have featuring the most important people.

technomancer

Smash Champion
new thread name is ****.

I'm open for smash wednesday through friday, all day, my falco needs to be pwnsauce.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Alright so i've decided i'm definitely going to Viva La Smash.

So far I have DOSV and EE....who else wants to go?

God ****it it's 3:30 in the morning, I need to stop waiting till midnight to write 4-page papers.

TAK$

Smash Ace
I'll go frozen, i wont be at chus but i'll be at nekocon, guess ill talk to you on aim or phone about details?

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
Alright so i've decided i'm definitely going to Viva La Smash.

So far I have DOSV and EE....who else wants to go?

God ****it it's 3:30 in the morning, I need to stop waiting till midnight to write 4-page papers.
good shizzy my nizzy :]

and **** that thats the best time to write ****!

and just wondering can I have a ride with you to Chus or should I talk to that kid pill for a ride? either way someones getting 5 dollars gas money, it could be you o_O

Repryx

Smash Champion
Thats my $5 for a MM Watchu doin EE?

Pay Less Money and Ride the Metro EE its better 4 the...Just do it

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
Metro is lame, plus I cant sleep on the metro w/o worrying about getting ***** >_>;

btw we can MM next time we are at the same place, 5 bones!

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
So I met this girl who worked at starbucks, and I worked up the courage to ask her on a date after a couple of conversations at the register. She was a month older than me but I didn't really care, she was fun to be around. So we took a walk along the beach, and we kissed in the pale moonlight, a full moon, it was really romantic. We started really getting into it, and she slowly unzipped my jeans, she reaches inside and starts kissing her way down my chest, she finally gets all the way down, looks up at me with the most seductive eyes I've ever seen and says "No thanks, I had Reese's for breakfast" and I'm like "No way, you had candy for breakfast?" She replies, "Not candy! Reese's puffs cereal!" So she sliiiiides me a bowl. I crunch into it and WHAM! My mouth goes crazy! That smooth combo of peanut butter and chocolate-y taste attacking my taste buds! She zips my pants back up and says "And it's part of this complete breakfast!"

Frozen

Smash Lord
Alright, so here's what i'm looking at right now, for the trip to Viva.

DOSV/EE/the third smash going will pay the gas money for the trip, since they've been offering me a lot of money to take them. Split it however you want, I don't care. Oh and you don't have to pay my entrance into the tournament.

Myself and the fourth person aren't going to be entering the tournament. We're going to enjoy some Connecticut nightlife, and we'll be handling all the other expenses.

I probably will partake in a crew battle though, if that happens and you would like me to be on the team. That could be very fun.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, so I need to know who the third person is. Right now i'm saving the spot for Bowsertree, if he wants it....but let me know who else is interested. I know Tak is...

Hat is getting a ride up with Plairnkk.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I love you Baltimore
Every day's like an open door
Every night is a fantasy
Every sound's like a symphony

And i promise Baltimore
That someday when
I take to the floor
The world's gonna wake up and see
Gonna wake up and see
Baltimore and me...

Where is Bowsertree I want to Discuss teams with him on the 17th so I want to practice prior.

Tin

Smash Journeyman
So I met this girl who worked at starbucks, and I worked up the courage to ask her on a date after a couple of conversations at the register. She was a month older than me but I didn't really care, she was fun to be around. So we took a walk along the beach, and we kissed in the pale moonlight, a full moon, it was really romantic. We started really getting into it, and she slowly unzipped my jeans, she reaches inside and starts kissing her way down my chest, she finally gets all the way down, looks up at me with the most seductive eyes I've ever seen and says "No thanks, I had Reese's for breakfast" and I'm like "No way, you had candy for breakfast?" She replies, "Not candy! Reese's puffs cereal!" So she sliiiiides me a bowl. I crunch into it and WHAM! My mouth goes crazy! That smooth combo of peanut butter and chocolate-y taste attacking my taste buds! She zips my pants back up and says "And it's part of this complete breakfast!"

L
M
F
A
O

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, so I need to know who the third person is. Right now i'm saving the spot for Bowsertree, if he wants it....but let me know who else is interested. I know Tak is...

Hat is getting a ride up with Plairnkk.
Thanks Frozen, I intend to go. Are we going after five (rush hour) on Friday? I work until four as usual, but if you have different plans I need to know because it could be possible for me to leave work early (I think).

And what's gas? I'm kinda happy this falls on my payweek. >_>

techno - umbc thursday 5PM!

Dear diary,

yesterday I swded over eight or more times on like the last stock of a match yesterday against a crappy Mewtwo, and approximately all of them were useless.

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
huh? how many people do u think he can fit in the car Korn? so far from what I've seen its mEE, DOSV, Ron then Frozen and his friend, WTF?

/logical post

I'm just sayin'

Edit: hay Tin!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
EE since you're here - about registration for Viva. All payments are at the venue, right? I read it in the first post, but I want to be sure. Since you said you registered already.

Repryx - what's on the 17th?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Thanks, and yeah having to pay online would have been gay seeing as how my money is in my wallet, and it's a hassle to use someone else's card. >_>

Top Bottom