• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
I love how I don't even have to suggest people riding in my trunk cross-states, it's just naturally an option.

But really though.... it isn't. I have a new car now, and I mostly use my trunk to store liquor, under hoodies and such. I'd rather us not stop at a Mcdonalds and have a cop see a black guy climb out of my trunk, it's just a genuinely bad idea.

So no one's riding in the trunk.
well **** son im 21 i could just say its my booze...

HAT

Smash Ace
when is it? ill go and pay wutever and make the trip 10x more fun! wuts the dealio?
i think the final seat in the car up to CT is up to you and DOSV, although i may not be able to attend. figure something out, i guess. and the information about it is in the link i provided, heh.

so bmore's, who's up for rockin it at the next C3? you think we can make top 40? **** yes.

sigh. we need to practice more. who wants to smash this week? I haven't any transportation though..

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
I cant beat Dosv Fox or Hats Sheik at the moment, I'll change that soon enough though with practice :]

Also I'll come to ur place and smash sometime this week Hat just tell me what days are good for you.

and I'll be happy just getting out of pools at c3 Lol

HAT

Smash Ace
I don't entirely dig the unprompted aggression.

This isn't how a crew works. We don't ***** and moan at each other about being better than one another.

Frozen said:
You can't beat me either, silly.
I thought it was easy enough to understand when I said something about this earlier. It's not cool to say this ****.

Shut the **** up. I mean ****, what kind of ego problem do you have to have to talk **** to EE every chance you get? And talk **** about everyone else in Bmore's? I mean ****, you just recently stopped talking **** to my face, and man, you've got to understand, it's not playful, and it's not funny. It's pretty clear why some people have a problem with you, it's because you don't take a ****ing hint.

Frozen, I see on the "About Me" section of your Myspace that you're "...all for the whole self-improvement thing," and most of your friends "are *******s." Take this chance to set your ego aside and accept a little bit of constructive criticism. , from this ******* friend of yours.

This is just stupid **** that needs to stop.

On a lighter note, I declare that Bmore's should arrive to the Catonsville smashfest a tad early, like around 2 or 3. We should all get some practice in before we play. Let's rock this tournament.

1. And EE, are you up for some smash tomorrow(tuesday)?
2. I made a post somewhere about the UMCP people and Korn + Boss coming down to UMBC like wednesday or something. I dunno what they think about it, but if you guys are up for it, sure.
3. I don't remember if i've said anything about this already, but I'm up for some smash on thursday, hova, if you are.

I'm pretty long winded.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'll come early Sat. I wanna warm up.

Also, I probably never explained why I won't buy a new copy of Smash before, did I? It's just that I've already bought two, and the third one I had is in the possession of Nikk, so I'm honestly afraid to get a fourth copy.[/randomtidbit]

Frozen

Smash Lord
Oh Alex/Hat, the reason I haven't been talking to you lately is because you ****ed me over, and I don't appreciate it when any of my friends do that. It's the same reason i'm not talking to Sara right now. But my myspace and Sara have little to do with smashboards, so there's little reason to bring them up, although it's true, I am all for self-improvement. = )

As for "ego problems", I have never in the past 3 months made a claim about my skill or who I could beat that didn't immediately follow anyone else's.

I mean ****, you just recently stopped talking **** to my face.
I don't understand what you meant by that, was it implying I talk behind your back?

I do like that song on your myspace though, I have to say i'm listening to it right now and it's quite catchy.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
I don't entirely dig the unprompted aggression.

This isn't how a crew works. We don't ***** and moan at each other about being better than one another.

I thought it was easy enough to understand when I said something about this earlier. It's not cool to say this ****.

Shut the **** up. I mean ****, what kind of ego problem do you have to have to talk **** to EE every chance you get? And talk **** about everyone else in Bmore's? I mean ****, you just recently stopped talking **** to my face, and man, you've got to understand, it's not playful, and it's not funny. It's pretty clear why some people have a problem with you, it's because you don't take a ****ing hint.

Frozen, I see on the "About Me" section of your Myspace that you're "...all for the whole self-improvement thing," and most of your friends "are *******s." Take this chance to set your ego aside and accept a little bit of constructive criticism. , from this ******* friend of yours.

This is just stupid **** that needs to stop.

On a lighter note, I declare that Bmore's should arrive to the Catonsville smashfest a tad early, like around 2 or 3. We should all get some practice in before we play. Let's rock this tournament.

1. And EE, are you up for some smash tomorrow(tuesday)?
2. I made a post somewhere about the UMCP people and Korn + Boss coming down to UMBC like wednesday or something. I dunno what they think about it, but if you guys are up for it, sure.
3. I don't remember if i've said anything about this already, but I'm up for some smash on thursday, hova, if you are.

I'm pretty long winded.
Dam hat! DAM! you tell 'em:chuckle: jk. I don't really have anything against frozen, or anybody else in this crew. ......I hope it stays that way.

OMG! one of the very few posts Hat graces smashboards with :). What's up man? Are you going to host another catonsville?

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
Hova - sure we can smash sometimes this week, if u dont go to Hats tomorrow then Thursday or Friday would be good

Hat - I dont see any reason why I cannot come over tomorrow, round 5:30/6:00? hit me up

Ron - LOL, tell Dosv to get it for u

Frozen

Smash Lord
She's underage and so very very brave, a fake ID and her credibility. She sits at the bar, the gents are gonna try to hard....so the bartender who tends to pretend that he's concerned, says "girly girly you're at your best, when you're sober." And she slurs "No, no just one more" and one turns into four, the fourth drink instinct is taking over and the gentleman is leading her towards the door.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
EE - Well last time I saw Nikk I told him he could use it to practice, but not forever (over a month ago?). I'll probably have to fisticuff him. >_>

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lolz Btree wanna train @ Fisticuffs??? BTW I need to play you again...I dont suck as much as I did when I last played you...

HAT

Smash Ace
Dam hat! DAM! you tell 'em:chuckle: jk. I don't really have anything against frozen, or anybody else in this crew. ......I hope it stays that way.

OMG! one of the very few posts Hat graces smashboards with :). What's up man? Are you going to host another catonsville?
You've missed it, sir. There's a Catonsville coming up on the 13th. I hope to see you there. =]

Bring friends, there aren't going to be too many pros. It'll be an amazing tournament.

Top Bottom