• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
ah.. can't believe i forgot.. i want more falco dittos w/ EE and i want to get a few matches w/ hova :D

wont be making the oct. C3 but i'll try to make the next one, if it's november.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
I might be getting my license on thurs. DK, if youre having a thing friday night, i might come. I got nothing to do, and itll be a perfect way to test my maybe driving skeelz.
haha about time u young bastrd lol so now u can come smash all the time rite?

Nurok I haven't seen you in some time.

Bmore active, lulz.
thats y ur coming friday....

>-> <-< >->
mm me someone.
ok when?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
UMBC - If I work Saturday, I probably won't go to DK's Friday. But if I DO go, I'll pm you or whatever cause I'll probably get a ride from my sister.

hova

Smash Champion
yo DK- I doubt i'll be coming over tomorrow

I also doubt i'll be playing any smash until Saturday sometime

so who wants to smash Saturday during the day

I owe appletree some practice time

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
DK sorry I did not get in contact with you today, left my phone at work and this internet has been being lame to me, could not even post but yeah I'll see about swing by Friday I should have some time hopefully man :]

Frozen ~ 5 dollars? sure but do me a fav, you have been pretty cool to me lately so regardless of who wins lets not be jerks too eachother

Kitsune ~ no dout bro

HAT

Smash Ace
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. CANTTNTNSONSVVILE SMASHFEST!

ARE YUO REAYD?

R U RDY?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>?>>

¿¨¥zx„ŸFIVE

it's going to be aamzingn.

Frozen

Smash Lord
EE/Btree/UMBC....after some convincing from Hat i've decided i'll be going to DK's shindig this Friday, and i'm willing to give all of you rides there under one condition.....you understand that you're not guaranteed a ride home. I might stay for an hour or I might stay till 3am, who knows. I'm supposed to be playing paintball with some gentleman Saturday morning, which I haven't done in a long time and i've been looking forward to, so i'm trying not to make any poor decisions friday night but chances are pretty high I will anyway. Thus is the way of stupid teenagers.

So yeah, let me know if you gentleman would still like rides.

EE- $5 dollars is fine.

Hat- BETS POST EVAR!IMAGONNABETHAR11æÑ╗µ§¿─ºè

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
wow, what a boring post that was
oh, it gets worse. I'm currently writing a paper on an analytical report for a technical writing English class. The purpose is to assist writing tutors at UMBC so that they understand the needs of the students seeking tutoring. Tomorrow I have to complete a C programming project, though that part is easy. Somewhere between now and my sister's wedding next Saturday I have to practice at least 10 hours of piano in order to do a decent job when I play in it.

That's boring. At least I write concisely.

p.s. yu yu hakusho is too addictive! I'm on episode 53 now, and I was only on episode 26 like 2 days ago.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
You don't just put Yu Yu Hakusho and C programming in the same post.

Edit: Frozen I'll take a ride, but only I'll hafta let ya know for sure by Thursday/Friday.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
good **** i hope you all come! cause that would suck *** if i get all this grape drink and there aint nobody here to drink it...and im also buying a bunch of oven pizzas im gonna cook for everyone...so everyone who goes thru the trouble of coming here gets fed...

technomancer

Smash Champion
Normally I wouldn't even bother putting input into a stupid argument like this and if I had opinions (which I do) i'd keep them to myself, but because I severly disagree with most of who everyone else is claiming to be the best, i'm going to be completely honest.

Hat and myself are the best in Bmores, with DOSV at a close third. I'm not sure after that, but fourth and fifth is likely EE/Bowsertree (in no specific order) However I haven't played UMBC in a long time, and won't be ignorant enough to assume he hasn't gotten better, so I don't know where he fits into this.

If you're in Bmores and disagree, money match me.

Or better yet, since our "playground supervisor" Hova does endorse getting all of Bmores to have a small tournament, how about we do it. Better yet, step it up to a ranking system, of sorts. I'm fine with that. We could even update it every month or two, as needed.

How about this Saturday night I talk Hat into holding a Bmores smash fest, and we'll rank everyone, via a round robin tournament. If Hat's house doesn't work we could do it at UMBC. Worst comes to worst I could see about having it at my house.

If necessary we could plan it a couple weeks ahead of time so everyone is able to be there, or whatever.

I'll tell Hat tomorrow. Thoughts?
All I'm saying is I didn't lose to btree's bowser w/ falcon

HAT

Smash Ace
Right. I will not partake in a Baltimore's finest round robin competition. I don't give a flying **** who's better than who.

Moving on, I have expressed interest in attending Viva La Smashtaclysm, and I would like to know if there are any other members of Baltimore's finest willing to go.

We would be paying equal parts gas money and toll. It can't happen without..well, pretty much a full car, so let's hear it.

Who wants to go?

Frozen

Smash Lord
Actually I want you *******s to pay about 80% of it, cause I don't particularly want to go but i'll offer a ride up because I want to explore Connecticut.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Actually, I may go yos. If I work the Saturday before that, AND request off like, tomorrow. I'll still let ya at least three days before it happens though. But I do want to go.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Okay i'll take Hat, Btree, and EE.....so there's room for one more in the car.....and I would really like that one other person, so gas money isn't too much =X

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Right. I will not partake in a Baltimore's finest round robin competition. I don't give a flying **** who's better than who.

Moving on, I have expressed interest in attending Viva La Smashtaclysm, and I would like to know if there are any other members of Baltimore's finest willing to go.

We would be paying equal parts gas money and toll. It can't happen without..well, pretty much a full car, so let's hear it.

Who wants to go?
when is it? ill go and pay wutever and make the trip 10x more fun! wuts the dealio?

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
Okay i'll take Hat, Btree, and EE.....so there's room for one more in the car.....and I would really like that one other person, so gas money isn't too much =X
if you're talking about cata 4 i'll give you like $35 gas money to take me. if dk smash goes i guess me and btree can take turns riding in the trunk. or maybe i'll pay btree to do it the whole time since i wont want to. i hope he accepts the money

Frozen

Smash Lord
I love how I don't even have to suggest people riding in my trunk cross-states, it's just naturally an option.

But really though.... it isn't. I have a new car now, and I mostly use my trunk to store liquor, under hoodies and such. I'd rather us not stop at a Mcdonalds and have a cop see a black guy climb out of my trunk, it's just a genuinely bad idea.

So no one's riding in the trunk.

Top Bottom