• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
i like. mm me at C3
I only money accept money matches I can win. :p It's when I'm positive I can win it and the other person arrogantly says they can win that I do a money match.

In your case, unless you use something other than peach, no I'm not money matching you :p

I NEED A RIDE TO C3!! I need to get one arranged asap so I can request off of work for Saturday.

Frozen

Smash Lord
For those riding with me to C3.....be warned, bad music will be played loudly....and if you bring headphones to try to drown it out, it will be played louder.

Oh and i'll likely be singing along to it.

Actually it probably won't be too loud until I see headphones, cause I know all of you want to hear me singing.

Oh and just so you know, i'm taking:
Hat (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8E6B2TEtmU)
Bowsertree
SlikVik
UMBC
and myself

Oh yeah and I bought a new car, so.....yeah.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Everyone riding with me be ready to leave Hat's house by 11:00

I'll try to get there by 10:30, but I really....really doubt I will.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
It was good that Scuttlemore represented in the top 10 at the tournament yesterday. Now we just need to place top 3.
That'd be amazing.

Frozen - I didn't know Naruto was out, I'll be watching it soon.

Kitsune - I didn't know School Days was out. >__> I'm downloading it now, gonna watch it later.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I hated fox cloak. Looked like Naruto had a horrible case of bubbling diarrhea. I liked Kakashi's badass dimensional eye technique. And I know Diedra or w/e isn't dead. I read the wiki months back. >__>

But the final episode of School Days was amazing. >_>

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Who'd be in it? Everyone in this crew, or everyone active in Baltimore?

Edit: there's like five million smashers in the Baltimore area now.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
maybe i can hold a bmore tourny? and hey i've seemed to have lost my phone so call my house or get with me on AIM or on here if u wanna smash

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
ya'll should have a small tourney next week and see who's the best in bmore

my money's on EE
A tournament is not necessary, at least for me. I think it would be between Bowsertree and DOSV for #1. I'd go with Bowsertree because he can counter any character. DOSV has a great fox/falco and a good samus. Hat gets honorable mention. Right now I can't beat Bowsertree's samus, and I don't think I'd beat DOSV's fox/falco in a set. Hat's sheik would beat my marth/fox in a set as well. Therefore, I'm at least #4. I haven't played EE for who knows how long, so I can't comment on him. But #12 in teams with G-reg? Come on EE :p

No tournament is necessary. I'd bet everyone could say whether they'd win or lose in a set against anyone else's character like I just did.

Edit: and I forgot about Frozen.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozen beat me last time we played in tournament, I'm bad vs Falcon now. So if Hat played me in a set, he could technically just use Falcon as well. I have more trouble with his Falcon anyway.

Edit: which is why I would totally counterpick. >_>

Repryx

Smash Champion
Between DOSV uhm...Hova...and Uhm...Yeah Commentating Btree...

@Btree-You are the Larry Merchant of smash lolz look 'im up

Repryx

Smash Champion
Well...The George Foreman of Smash??? Doing the Profession and Commentating...DOOD Get a Job w/ MLG when Brawl Comes out! then Like get a Mic and Commentate on your own matches!

hova

Smash Champion
A tournament is not necessary, at least for me. I think it would be between Bowsertree and DOSV for #1. I'd go with Bowsertree because he can counter any character. DOSV has a great fox/falco and a good samus. Hat gets honorable mention. Right now I can't beat Bowsertree's samus, and I don't think I'd beat DOSV's fox/falco in a set. Hat's sheik would beat my marth/fox in a set as well. Therefore, I'm at least #4. I haven't played EE for who knows how long, so I can't comment on him. But #12 in teams with G-reg? Come on EE :p

No tournament is necessary. I'd bet everyone could say whether they'd win or lose in a set against anyone else's character like I just did.

Edit: and I forgot about Frozen.

judging skill off of who you can beat personally is pretty inaccurate. some people just can't deal with certain styles.

also claiming EE shouldn't get a mention because him and G-reg did poorly in teams is ******** and makes u look like a noob fanboy. who's to say g-reg didn't go all yoshi and suicide 19 times while EE was carrying the team.

after thinking about it seriously, I really don't know who would win that. I think Hat and EE both got really good shots, but I haven't even see Appletree play for a couple of months. I also think DK would do pretty well (if he actually uses DK and not Link). If the majority of bmore isn't going to Chu's I think you all should go ahead and do it

and as the official playground supervisor i'll make sure everything is done right.

also, it's impossible for you to be top 4 UMBC, because Hova is currently occupying the top 5 spots on his own.

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
Now I think Hat, Ron, Frozen, Dos and myself have come along way, I dont really care if UMBC thinks I suck anyway or w/e, I'll beat him any day of the week :]

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I already have plans for next Saturday, otherwise I'd be going to C3.

Hova, if we had faced in tournament this past May the result may have been different. If you're up for it, I'll money match you in November sometime to see if things have changed.

@EE - I didn't see you play any on Saturday. Did G-reg really go yoshi? If so, why did you let him? :p

Top Bottom