• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Quickly, someone insult Nurok (again) so I can add it to my sig.
I don't need to insult Nurok - he does it to himself every time he posts.

Nurok's falco is worse than Hat's? No my good sir, that is inaccurate; Nurok's falco is in a dimension of suckage by itself.

and... Nurok's a jew. Nuff said

just kidding of course. I love you Nurok, in a non-threatening and non-homosexual way :p

Frozen

Smash Lord
first of all btrees sig insults me. Second of all frozen better let me come or im gona bust in that **** LOL. Third of all frozen is just nagry when i mindgame'd him into my utilt LOL
In response to your second of all, we are going to hire a bouncer to stand at the door, and he is going to be incredibly anti-semetic.

You can come, i'm just fuxing with you...I think you're cool, but Hat ****ing hates you.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Where ever you take us you should do what you think will be best for YOU in the long run, we are lucky to even get rides so like you are the one incharge, Max's thing is closer an its like for a whole weekend as there are like hotels around, the NC thing is pretty far an could cost u more money in the long run an its a long drive to something we wont win, I dont care but really I'd do whats best for yourself.

oh an think about what ur car can take XD either way its a road trip

Edit: I say Mow though, save gas an its gonna be fun to plus no long *** drive you know.

Edit 2: what time can we come over to HATS on Friday?

Edit 3: I dont know whats going on lololololol

Edit 4: I like poptarts

Edit 5: HOVA stole my Yoshi!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Mow is amazing and I'd love to go to his event, but it'd be rather gay to bail out on M.P. Jubilee after saying we'd go and both of us setting up money matches, Frz1. Your choice though man!

D

Deleted member

well whatever, I thought you guys were awesome and I hope you come up north.

yo E after I posted I went and ate some poptarts. what have you done to me lol

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozen if we're going to PA, then you'd better post in the Jubilee thread and say you're not gonna make it, because I think we're **** for dropping out, and we'd come off as even bigger **** if you didn't post. I basically promised I'd go (was gonna take the grey hound), so I feel like a real **** right now. [/Real Talk] But if you guys wanna go to PA which will be awesome, I'm down with going.

Edit: Clearly I'd love to go to PA as well, it's just I don't find bailing out funny like EE seems to.

Btw if someone wants to come over until like 9:30 they can, cause War Hamster is.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Ron I think you just take smash to serious =/

an I cant come today, sorry

Frozen

Smash Lord
Yeah Btree, that's what I was thinking....we made a promise (more or less) that we would go...and I was kind of looking forward to it. Besides, the people down there probably won't be as good as the people at Mow's, take that however you want to take it.....

I'm still deciding right now, it's going to take about 20 minutes in the thinker pose for me to be entirely sure....so i'll do that at work tomorrow.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
It isn't really invite only, I just said that to be a **** to Nurok.

But yes, MRK....show up, so we can crew battle you *****es.....I'll record the whole thing and upload it to youtube....at least bring 4, go for 5. :)

We'll probably have....

Myself
Btree
Hat
EEvisu
Nurok (not letting him play though)

im2emo4myshrt....if you want to come send me a private message, and i'll give you the address. This is in Catonsville, on Frederick road.

Discuss this sheezy in the Bmores Finest thread though....leave UMBC's alone =X

Woot were gona b there and atleast win by 25 stocks :laugh:

wat time we gona have to crew battle like right wen we get there?

THis is YO

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Ron I think you just take smash to serious =/

an I cant come today, sorry
That's not taking Smash too seriously, that's just not being a ****. I don't even know why you posted that, honestly.

Frozen - It's your choice really, I'm just posting my opinion.

Frozen

Smash Lord
That's not taking Smash too seriously, that's just not being a ****. I don't even know why you posted that, honestly.

Frozen - It's your choice really, I'm just posting my opinion.
You're opinion basically was my choice, baby ;)

Yeah, EE's a ****....but he's giving me 25 dollars tomorrow. I just hope he doesn't squander in the crew battle....again :dizzy:

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I am an *** an you guys know that, but atleast I'm a loyal friend so dont bust my balls ok =/

I'm taking 12 stock in this crew battle baby!!! lets put money on it!!!

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I think it's common courtesy to do what you say rather than changing your mind. If for some reason you change your mind, then at least post that you're not going. Personally, I'm going to try and go to Chu's since I'm a busy college student and will likely have a computer science project to work on or that is due that weekend. Then again, I'll go wherever I can get a ride. :)

cmart

Smash Lord
Does bmore need me for a crew battle tonight??

Edit: If you guys have obligations for NC than I guess I understand. I haven't been really vocal or active so I can't just be a **** and throw my opinion around.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
what are you on cmarts been back w/ BMore for a good 2 months son, you smell that? its our fear an it tastes so goooooooooooooooooood *****!

y0 u guys can go to NC or Mows, w/e u do I dont care, why do people think I care just cause I gave an opinion, I DONT CARE I'M BLACK SON! just dont make me pic cotton!

Nurok

Smash Lord
if i come tonight im takinkg 50000 stocks from MrK baby
whcihc is not happenign unless someone so kindly gives me a ride there and home free of charge(kindly)

HAT

Smash Ace
Joy. 10 minutes until everyone arrives, and I'm entirely unprepared. I understood this gathering as a few Bmore's finest people coming to my house.

Frozen hadn't said anything about MRK.

I can't promise this will be too enjoyable. The place is a mess and I only have room for a few setups.

It irritates me that you all have accepted Frozen as the caretaker of my household.

I hate you.

Top Bottom