• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
You know what? F*ck dependency. I am learning to get my permit, then I am going to drive for 4 days straight 24 hours each day, and on the fifth day, after taking some driversed program, I am getting my license. Once, I get my license, expect me every tourney!!! wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Is Frozen gonna rent a car or would we all be in his own car, an can that thing make it that far an back WE GOTTA KNOW *****, WE GOTTA KNOW!!!!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
@UMBC - one time my family's car broke down in South or North Carolina (I can't remember) on the way to a funeral, like, the better part of a day we were stuck nowhere.

Seed - We miss you and Zero sir

EE - If Frozen even considered renting a car you'd have to chip in for the fees.

@UMBC again - When do you wanna Smash this week good sir, if it's possible I could start coming out to the university if I can catch this UMBC bus or whatever. That way you could get some of the smashers over there rounded up for mini-mini fests. Let me know.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I dunno 3 black people an a cuban being stuck in NC seems like a KKK dream LOL, I bet HAT an Frozen turn on us quick

Hat: " so yeah I see thses guys in sheets coming an um yeah"
Frozen "Hmmm I'm amazing though"
Me: "I'm a little concerned mabe we should go"
DOSV "........."
Me: "OUTSIDE VOICE DOS I CANT HEAR YOU AN WE ARE RUNNING OUTTA TIME!"
cmart: "lol wut?"
Ron: "well u gotta put the pudding w/ the pops an mak'em do a dance. mukakumaku"
Me: "I want my mommy"
Frozen an Hat "hahahahahaha now u are done *****!"

-they run out leaving me, Dos, cmart an Ron do fight. we kick cmart in the nuts an leave him for the white man, he pretends hes white but when he asks for Tacos they learn the truth an kill him, meanwhile Hat an Frozen become hea dof the new KKK world order an me, Ron an Dos live out the rest of our days in the forest eating honey an berrys-

Frozen

Smash Lord
EE, that was a pretty **** funny post.

As for renting a car....why the hell would I do that? I'll drive there and back in the one I own....

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
@UMBC again - When do you wanna Smash this week good sir, if it's possible I could start coming out to the university if I can catch this UMBC bus or whatever. That way you could get some of the smashers over there rounded up for mini-mini fests. Let me know.
Good idea. I planned to get Husband over to UMBC on this Monday or Wednesday. I haven't gotten in contact with him since he went to Illinois, but either of those days are likely. Just tell me a time and we can meet in the game room. I also have a tv in my room. If you need to call me, my room number is 443-612-0303. I'd prefer playing on Monday, since I might have a midterm on Wednesday from 5:30pm till 6:30pm.

I'm back :)

cmart

Smash Lord
Bleh-sorry guys, I've been busy and broke lately. When is this trip and how long is the event (i.e. will it be multiday or what?)?? I need to know to consider going or not, or saving for the umbc event or what not.

EE-Me Hablas el tacospeako??? RRROLLLA

Ghostype

Smash Champion
UMBC - Welcome back, and yeah I'll come tomorrow. I get off work at 4PM, so I could be there sometime around 4:30-5? It depends on bus.

cmart - The tournament is April 21st, but we're probably heading down Friday, and staying there from then till like Sunday sometime I guess, depends on Frozen.

Nurok

Smash Lord
spring break starts soon for me =)
who wants to smash with me during spring break?(april 6th-april 15th or somethign liekt hat)
i might have my permit then so i might also be able to drive to your houses=)

cmart

Smash Lord
Wow I think I'm graduating near then-so a tentative no go for now, with maybe a mind change once I have a better idea what's going on then.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
UMBC - Welcome back, and yeah I'll come tomorrow. I get off work at 4PM, so I could be there sometime around 4:30-5? It depends on bus.
Thanks :) I'll be in the game room by 4:30pm tomorrow to claim a tv. I'll just play a lvl1 cpu or something till you arrive :p

I think my fox may have potential? hmmm just a thought.

Hopefully I'll be able to break out that flashy marth I mentioned I'd be working on. It's still in the works, but getting there. I think Ken would tell me to do more Ken combos, so that's what I am working on doing. :)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yesss malk and karn and knorr are some crazy fun ppl to be around. Us nc'rz will try and make it there friday night as well for some fun. Moneymatches can be done then too. Peace

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Dude Frozen theres like nothing going on this week from what I've seen, the only thing I saw was that that Boss kid is having a biweekly this week since he aint have it last week, he lives like around Chus area I believe, do you feel like going or whats going on, I wanna smash x___x

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Dude Frozen theres like nothing going on this week from what I've seen, the only thing I saw was that that Boss kid is having a biweekly this week since he aint have it last week, he lives like around Chus area I believe, do you feel like going or whats going on, I wanna smash x___x
Everyone come to UMBC on Saturday and smash. Unofficial smashfest! I think we could support up to 20 people fine since we only have 5 tv's instead of 7.

Frozen

Smash Lord
I'll think about it. = )

I was trying to get Hat to hold a Catonsville fest this week, but yesterday, when he came home from school, his Gamecube and computer were both unplugged.

Lol, his father really is insane.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I'll think about it. = )

I was trying to get Hat to hold a Catonsville fest this week, but yesterday, when he came home from school, his Gamecube and computer were both unplugged.

Lol, his father really is insane.
It's cool. This is why I decided to host stuff at UMBC - to replace Catonsville, at least for the time being while Hat brings his grades up.

Nurok

Smash Lord
UMBC.... you don't want to play my falco. It sucks as bad as hats falco. For some reason whenever i play I have a bad attitude, where i think i will always lose >.>. I need ot change that
LOL
funny

Frozen

Smash Lord
Cool. I'm wondering, if I bring my 1GB jump drive, could I record all my matches and then copy them onto the jump drive? I can edit them, add music, and upload them to the internet with my up to 1050KB/sec upload connection.
Yeah, that wouldn't be a problem at all...I used to use a flash drive to take recordings from Piano Man to my house, but then I realized my ipod is 30 gigs, and that's much easier. But yeah, if you want to do that it's fine....although I have no problem uploading a match between the 2 of us myself. = )

It's all good.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Yeah, that wouldn't be a problem at all...I used to use a flash drive to take recordings from Piano Man to my house, but then I realized my ipod is 30 gigs, and that's much easier. But yeah, if you want to do that it's fine....although I have no problem uploading a match between the 2 of us myself. = )

It's all good.
What was I thinking?! I have a 20GB iPod. I'll bring that along too. Now I won't have any problem fitting all the matches. Heck, if someone wants some matches uploaded I'll agree to put em up.

I'm so excited :D

Frozen

Smash Lord
What was I thinking?! I have a 20GB iPod. I'll bring that along too. Now I won't have any problem fitting all the matches. Heck, if someone wants some matches uploaded I'll agree to put em up.

I'm so excited :D
lol yeah I was driving to Piano Man one time, and as I was turning my ipod off, I asked myself the same thing.

I like editing, I don't know why.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
So we are gonna do the MM there Frozen, since we did not at BTrees, also I want some matches recorded to, I dont care which ones if theres limited space just some.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozen, let's do our Luigi-Falcon there and record it. Because unlike space animals, you don't really see a lot of Luigi matches online, especially vs Falcon. It'd be worth a giggle at the least.

Nurok

Smash Lord
first of all btrees sig insults me. Second of all frozen better let me come or im gona bust in that **** LOL. Third of all frozen is just nagry when i mindgame'd him into my utilt LOL

Top Bottom