• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Reddeye - Dude that's just how I roll, I was all like "WHAT ARE YOU FUXING WITH" and we drove off.

YO - 410-978-1152

And here's the other cell

443-627-1097

Try sending to the first

Frozen

Smash Lord
Btree rode in the trunk of my car from Route 40, to the Mcdonalds in Catonsville, and when the guy gave us our food he popped out and yelled "WHAT ARE YOU FUXING WITH?"

This all happened at like, 12:45 am

MRK- Were you guys watching when it happened? We didn't see you. Frikken Ninjas.

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
we saw everything... ohh, and post the pics of me pwning frozen twice... ;D
page 1, right next to me sitting on EE, put me sitting on frozen, THEN me picking him up with one arm and trowing him into the street ;D

Frozen

Smash Lord
I'm going, and I can take 5 people, and myself.

The better people in Bmores get priority....we're going to **** that crew battle.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I just came up with a bright idea. For people who get distracted by talking or just want everyone else to STFU when they are playing, just bring a portable music player and blast it in your ears. This is particularly useful for during a crew battle or in a tournament if your fans are smack talking the opponent's fans and u don't wish to hear it. I am going to learn to play with classical music going, cause u know that good music makes the mind work better.

That is all. Bowsertree, I have lost the key for my bike lock. If I can find it tomorrow I will come over and play you. Otherwise I'm stuck here for during the week since it's a 5 mile walk to your place. Maybe we could have a mini-smashfest on Wednesday at UMBC, kinda like we did last week?

hova

Smash Champion
I just came up with a bright idea. For people who get distracted by talking or just want everyone else to STFU when they are playing, just bring a portable music player and blast it in your ears. This is particularly useful for during a crew battle or in a tournament if your fans are smack talking the opponent's fans and u don't wish to hear it. I am going to learn to play with classical music going, cause u know that good music makes the mind work better.

if u plan on playing with music in the tourney then u should practice with it as well, like everytime u smash

having ur own personal music is a distraction in itself if you don't play with it all the time

husband and kaiser both wore headphones to tournies in the past, chozen is the only one who does it consistently

EEvisu

Smash Lord
You can listen to music but I'll stick w/ telling people to STFU

Frozen I sent the PM to have ur name changed, have my money next time I see you

Frozen

Smash Lord
You can listen to music but I'll stick w/ telling people to STFU

Frozen I sent the PM to have ur name changed, have my money next time I see you
Why the fux would I give you money for that.....douche :ohwell:

Nice sig though, did you make this one yourself?

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Why the fux would I give you money for that.....douche :ohwell:

Nice sig though, did you make this one yourself?
because it cost money to do it fool, you will pay 5$ son :cool:

an no I did not, I made this other one but I dont know if its as funny lolol
EEvisus sig is now def. one of the best sigs in smashboards.ever.
I was always the best w/ sigs, I see all these people trying to copy me, so sad.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
y0 Frozen I want to go to a Torny in Ohio because I hear there is not hard competiton, we should like fuz w/ doing that sometime as a road trip, **** I am smart!

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
y0 Frozen I want to go to a Torny in Ohio because I hear there is not hard competiton, we should like fuz w/ doing that sometime as a road trip, **** I am smart!
I hear Husband and probably Wife are going to that. Not hard competition? In Ohio? They have a bunch of great players there. Besides, why would anyone want to go to a tournament if they know there is no hard competition? I go because of the competition!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
UMBC, you doing anything tomorrow or sometime this week or whatever? Lemme know. Cause If you are I can come straight from work around four.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ you da man!

I hear Husband and probably Wife are going to that. Not hard competition? In Ohio? They have a bunch of great players there. Besides, why would anyone want to go to a tournament if they know there is no hard competition? I go because of the competition!
Dude shut up, you dont even no what torny I'm talking about an the last line of that post sounded like something gay that Goku would say.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
UMBC, you doing anything tomorrow or sometime this week or whatever? Lemme know. Cause If you are I can come straight from work around four.
Friday would be great. I can prolly get Nicholas and maybe Husband/Oro/Freakachu/Julien. If you give me the OK I will tell them now so they can jot it into their schedules.

Edit: you're right EE, I have no idea which tournament you plan on attending.

Who is Goku??? some dude with spikey hair from DBZ?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right I'll come Friday. Around 4:15-4:30 till whenever since I'm off Sat anyway (lol Smash Till Dawn for Tourney? >_>). I'm kinda hoping I can look into getting recording software for my laptop by then, cause if I could then we could record **** Friday or Sat. But I doubt I'll get to best Buy or Circuit City by then.

Kay, who wants to come over tomorrow or Thursday? 4:30 PM (kickout time 9-9:30 PM). Hit me back.

cmart are you going to NC 20-21-22nd?

Frozen

Smash Lord
Yeah we need to figure out who all is going with us to NC.

With me driving, and you in the trunk Btree, that leaves room for 4 more....we have a total of 6 that can come....right now it looks like

Me
Btree
EEvisu

Who else is coming to NC with us....confirm that ****, son.

<3

Top Bottom