• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Well when I asked him at UMBC last week, he said yeah he wants to go. He'll probably confirm around a week before we go.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Alright, well just so everyone knows, we wouldn't be able to leave until after 5 on Friday, because that's when I get off work. And rush hour traffic can be a *****, expecially on a friday, and it really hinders my ability to drive like a complete douche.....so what i'm thinking is we meet up around 7, and leave by 8.....then just crash at their place, since they're talking about having lights out at midnight anyway.

What do you fellas think?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Cool, I think I continuously spammed four-five moves throughout the match. >_> And wow @ like all your kills being the result of me screwing myself over (except that amazing Ramboo kill you did at the end, that was Ken ****).

Hmm now I want more videos online so I can see what the **** I've been doing wrong.

cmart

Smash Lord
So much dash attack.....

On sat, lets record a bunch of matches, I'm intrigued with this idea of seeing what we're doing wrong.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
If you wanna come today that's cool, if we finish by 9-9:30. I'm still installing it tho so if you come today then maybe you can speed the process up since you probably know it a bit better? >_>

Edit: I'm bringing my laptop tomorrow after work anyway, so let's say everyone who wants matches recorded tomorrow get like ten or some **** a piece (if there's no problem recording).

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
If you wanna come today that's cool, if we finish by 9-9:30. I'm still installing it tho so if you come today then maybe you can speed the process up since you probably know it a bit better? >_>

Edit: I'm bringing my laptop tomorrow after work anyway, so let's say everyone who wants matches recorded tomorrow get like ten or some **** a piece (if there's no problem recording).
I'm in class till 6:45 today. We should record some stuff tomorrow. I don't know how much HDD space you have, but I can hold up to 18GB on my iPod. The only thing is I sometimes have trouble getting a pc to recognize my iPod. Maybe Frozen would know more about it, since I mainly use my iPod as a storage device lol. I think something has to be installed so windows recognizes it.

I can't upload anything to youtube until next time I go home, so keep that in mind. It's pretty simple to edit and upload stuff with Windows Movie Maker as you'll find out.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yeah, barring any unforeseen incidents, I'll bring my laptop and Dazzle tomorrow, and Saturday. Also two copies of Smash but no Cube.

Is Jasona coming Saturday? Cause I think I have his Cube, and I can bring it Sat if he does.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right I'll bring your stuff.

Frozen - All I need are DVD-R or DVD-RW discs for recording, right? After I install Dazzle.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Yeah, theres not gonna be that much room for bags when u think about it, hmm much to consider actually.

I dunno bout ur name Frozen, I pm'd an Admin about it, I'll send another PM later.

cmart

Smash Lord
I've just confimed that I'll be available for the nc trip. I'm still not sure about it-as in the trip in the first place, but I can do it.

***Tree- We need to do more teams practice. Minifest sometime this coming week?

I also have decided to put more time into a serious secondary, after losing to FOB cause I couldn't go jiggz.

Frozen

Smash Lord
There will be plenty of room for space....Btree was in my trunk before when there was a lot of **** in the trunk.

Besides, I don't think Hat is going.....he's gone all emo, he im'ed me the other day and was like "you're a bad person and I don't want to hang out with you anymore"

l
o
l

For the sake of space, we should probably only take 5 people then....

Ghostype

Smash Champion
cmart - Go to UMBC Friday for minifestage, we'll do teams and such.

Anyone who'd like to Smash before then hit me up.

Frozen - That's amazing, two guys getting a divorce, you're like in a special club now. And I'm going morph ball mode for NC.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I forgot to yell "**** YOU BALTIMORE" today

Fear not, I'll make up for this grievance at C3

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
cmart - Go to UMBC Friday for minifestage, we'll do teams and such.

Anyone who'd like to Smash before then hit me up.

Frozen - That's amazing, two guys getting a divorce, you're like in a special club now. And I'm going morph ball mode for NC.
Yeah, so all of Bmore's Finest + any cool players like Vist, Chinesahh, Hova etc are invited for the Friday mini-smashfest at UMBC.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yayuhhz Chris we can go double Jiggs, Samus, and Peach! Or variations of those teams, we'll be all amazing and ****. Much teams practice must be done.

UMBC - There's like an hourly fee there.

Top Bottom