• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm there Friday, War Hamster might be there too. And I'm using all Fox and one other character Friday.
Cool. I may use fox a bit myself, seeing how it's doing better than my marth hahahaha. I still enjoy playing marth more, however; nothing compares to the beauty of marth and the wonderful sound of tippered fsmashes and fairs and dairs. mm mmmm cya Friday

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozen - I'm confirmed for coming Saturday, Piano Man what time?

UMBC - I'll head to UMBC after work tomorrow, but if you think it'll be crowded, would it be wiser to wait until around five or five thirty instead?

cmart - Hi

Nurok

Smash Lord
frozen. if i come to ur house 4:30 friday.. u thinknu can take me to UMBC... then i stay at ur house and we smash all night. then we go to piano man in the morning.;
WOOWOOOO

Frozen

Smash Lord
Everyone that i'm driving to C3....You can be at Piano Man no earlier than 9:00. I'm hoping to leave by 10:30.....

frozen. if i come to ur house 4:30 friday.. u thinknu can take me to UMBC... then i stay at ur house and we smash all night. then we go to piano man in the morning.;
WOOWOOOO
Heyall naw :mad:

If the only ride you can get is to my house, you can come at 9:00, and then we can head to Piano Man.

4:30 i'll still be at work, and after that, i'm seeing the mother ****ing Aqua Teen movie!

Oh and Hat sorry for telling people when they can come over your house and such....I just have no means of contacting you right now and it's getting kind of close to C3. Nuroks getting all antsy and sending me 20 PM's a day.

Just kidding Nurok, you're alright.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
okay then lets meet at the McDonalds near Piano Man then around 10pm guys?

Frozen

Smash Lord
Frozen
Hat
Btree
EEvisu
DOSV
Nurok

That's who's coming Saturday.

You can't be at Piano Man any sooner than 9:00...and we're going to leave by 10:30.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I cant believe that idiot is really gonna ride in the trunk...

HAT ur ghey

I wanna see the ATHF movie T___T

Nurok how are those vids of us coming along?

cmart

Smash Lord
I just pulled an all nighter, and really doubt I can stay awake another five seconds. I might not make it to umbc today cause I might oversleep. And I'm hungry. *whine*

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Man.

I came home today and apparently my sister took my bedroom door off its hinges and messed with my laptop. I am disturbed.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Nah she didn't like tamper with it (I think >_>), but she definitely took it out my room and used it, which I wouldn't mind if my door wasn't halfway off. I mean WOOOW. Cause I've been using that door since April last year and I don't think I've ever...broke it. >_>

Edit: I have a password but she knows it, I let her use it to watch Death Note once.

Edit: Ichor - I dunno I think it's just really disturbing, I'm not like really upset cause I know she couldn't have had ill intent (>_>), but like wooow.

Top Bottom