• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

EEvisu

Smash Lord
where are we meeting to go to c3 Frozen, I hear Hat hates you, amirite?

Jasona

Smash Ace
i fixed my car after it clocked out on me saturday morning and i just watched some vids of this samus player whose style is amazingly similar to mine. so i need to smash with someone asap and make a vid to show this guy just how similar we are. plus, i need to stop the noob samus players from telling me i suck just because i don't have any vids of myself. MUST MAKE VID. today, tomorrow, but definitely sometime this week.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Nurok you have recording **** at your house an I wanna get stuff recorded to, set something up at your house this week so me an Jasona can come over an more if you can have more =D

I dunno if Ron can record stuff yet, but if he can then he should set something up to! ^.O

Ghostype

Smash Champion
EE if you get your mom or whatever to take you to get DVD-R or DVD-RW discs, then I could use those (I'd repay you), then we'd be good. But I haven't been able to get them. No time (lazy).

Frozen - Let me know if there's room in the car for C3, cause I may be taking off Saturday, I'll know by Thursday.

Edit: We'd be good unless there's another problem.

Frozen

Smash Lord
The next 3 people that say they want to come, will join hat and I, on our voyage to C3.

Edit: Unless Btree wants to ride in the trunk, then it will be the next 4 people.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'm always coming j@ckass, it goes w/o saying at this point but yeah I wanna come >_>

Frozen

Smash Lord
One of you Baltimore *** holes needs to get good so that you can make the rest of you good. Which one of you are going to step it up?
I will :)

Appletree- Why do I need Hat's permission for you to ride in the trunk? lol

Alright, since Btree's going in the trunk(wtfs!), the car can hold 6. Right now we have:

Frozen
Hat
Btree
EEvisu
DOSV

1 more, if you want the spot be the next one to post =X

Frozen

Smash Lord
Fine....Nurok it is.

Alright, that's the list....so if you find out you can't come or something let me know...i'll figure out where we all meet up in a day or 2.

Piano Man at 9:00 usually works.

hova

Smash Champion
One of you Baltimore *** holes needs to get good so that you can make the rest of you good. Which one of you are going to step it up?
y don't u go up there and make them good?

or better yet, just get wife and come play me and blues for like 4hrs

Jasona

Smash Ace
they don't seem to respond well to beatings from my samus. although, that might be because i suck at helping people. what can i do to help, b'more? whens the next smashfest?

Nurok

Smash Lord
LOL
u come today. and tomrrow LOL. just come... its not like death. get a ****ing car and get to my house.

Nurok

Smash Lord
7214 brookfalls terrace baltimore MD 21209. open house today and tomorrow. u come on thursday, i get a ****ing bat and kick you out of my house.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Mbae I will come today, if I came over like at 4:30 or 5:00 would that be cool?

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
y don't u go up there and make them good?

or better yet, just get wife and come play me and blues for like 4hrs
He is doing that. We're working on a time for him to come over to UMBC this week and practice with me, Nicholas, Freakachu, and IriesBlue... or just me if the rest are busy.

I've been stepping it up for 6 months now. I don't think it's hard to say that I'll continue to do that.

Husband

Smash Lord
Ok, no offense, but what would I get out of playing you guys? I dont mind playing you, but you guys are the ones that will be gaining from it so YOU guys should come to ME.

I have no problem playing anyone, but Im not going to drive 30 min to play ppl that arent on my level

Nurok

Smash Lord
we all look at frozen to drive us. and when im 16 and 3 months, ill be driving. and so far frozen has a court date for speeding today LOLOL.so no one can drive us..

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Ok, no offense, but what would I get out of playing you guys? I dont mind playing you, but you guys are the ones that will be gaining from it so YOU guys should come to ME.

I have no problem playing anyone, but Im not going to drive 30 min to play ppl that arent on my level
I may have a car next semester... maybe, my Mom has given me hopes of it. If that's the case, then I'll be able to travel to CP and EC and Chu's.

EEvisu

Smash Lord

Well whats your address *****! =/

an I'm going to Nuroks now lol

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hey Frozen, you or Hat going to UMBC Friday? I'm hoping you can figure out this dazzle problem I'm having cause I can't get it to work (it's crashing whenever I start it up).

Husband - Meh.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Hey Frozen, you or Hat going to UMBC Friday? I'm hoping you can figure out this dazzle problem I'm having cause I can't get it to work (it's crashing whenever I start it up).

Husband - Meh.
I'm going to be busy Friday....as for Dazzle, just google that ****, son.

Besides didn't you pay for it? There's probably a tech support number or something on there.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
So me an Nurok had some pretty epic matches, we got like 50 vids recorded an being uploaded =D

Nurok

Smash Lord
Falcon Punch!!!!
BTW these vids are EEvisu ****** my ****. cuz you know. i suck.
EE COME TOMORROW AROUND LIKE 11 or 10!

Jasona

Smash Ace
if i had read nuroks post yesterday, i might have gone to play him. probably not though, the last 5 episodes of eureka seven were pretty interesting. I'll head out as soon as i finish stuffing my face with food. maybe i'll show up around 2. that cool?

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
so uhhh we're still on for Friday right? 4:30pm till midnight? I might be slightly late (5:30pm) depending on if I stay for the maximum amount of help on a comp sci project Friday. I'll probably be right on time though... I'm fuxing with fox right now. Tonight I had a Chillin level of over 5000 when I beat Freakachu's peach and IriesBlue's falco with it. It was... decent. However, I still can't hold a finger to marth with fox...

Top Bottom