• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

TAK$

Smash Ace
If there was a barometer of ghey attached to TAK's games, it would have broken by now.
lolz thats mean >.< but true, wanna do some more of my fox vs marth on green greens? =) i wanna do my ics vs your marth again also, no banning fd! =(

Frozen

Smash Lord
If there was a barometer of ghey attached to TAK's games, it would have broken by now.
Barometer's measure air pressure, if you wanted to measure the gayness of TAK's IC's, you would have to attach a gayometer.

I know that wasn't funny. Just kidding TAK, you're cool.

Anyway, as always...if you come up to me, and ask me for a MM, I won't say no. So yes to all the people above me (and below maybe i dunno lolz!).

<3

TAK$

Smash Ace
Barometer's measure air pressure, if you wanted to measure the gayness of TAK's IC's, you would have to attach a gayometer.

I know that wasn't funny. Just kidding TAK, you're cool.

Anyway, as always...if you come up to me, and ask me for a MM, I won't say no. So yes to all the people above me (and below maybe i dunno lolz!).

<3
omg everyones picking on my playstyle now lolololol, i feel like a mini version of wobbles. =( i dunno if i'll be able to mm you this time frozen, i had to spend alot of money after fight club for a party on the 31st, even having to dry out my OC-FC funds, it sucks lol.

Nurok

Smash Lord
i dont have money
i just want matches
if i beat anybody this tournmanet that sucks
cuz I=worst falco player on east coast

Frozen

Smash Lord
So yeah it's getting kind of late now and I'll be heading to pep boys soon...my car squandered with leaking some green soft drink all over my driveway, which despite being delicious and sugary (I think it was Kool Aid?) it's apparently vital for my car to go Vroom vroom....so I won't be making it to your house tonight Ron, i'm about to get a new connector thing for the soft drink machine.

In other news, before I cleaned it up, a lot of it leaked into my neighbors yard, where she was growing some flowers. Guess that's the end of that garden. O.o

Nurok

Smash Lord
dude in that movie
the word blasphemy and madness was used 1000000000 times LOL
it was like every other sentence
"this is blasphemy!"
"you are being blasphemous"
LOL

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
since you guys are talking about 300. you guys gotta see this vid, however, its somewhat more intresting for those naruto fans

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1SuRdnE1r0k
I have to say that was very good. I want to see 300 now, but I have the feeling I shouldn't take my Mom along with me. Maybe she'll be cool if I'm just like, "yeah I'd like to see this movie 300. It's about Spartans and Persians battling; I don't think you'd like to see it, so could you drop me off?" My Mom replies, "what's the rating?" I say, "probably R due to violence and gore, like Alexander and other such movies. "Sure, I'll take you." :chuckle:

Nurok

Smash Lord
take ur mother with you only if she likes seeeing bloood
gore
anmd a lot of nakeed women
and a 30 min sex scene
and other stuff

Frozen

Smash Lord
take ur mother with you only if she likes seeeing bloood
gore
anmd a lot of nakeed women
and a 30 min sex scene
and other stuff
What are you fuxing with, that was like, 1 minute...tops.

But a fine minute.

Ya know when I was watching that it seemed like a passionate love scene, all up until the doggy style....then it was just funny.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
What are you fuxing with, that was like, 1 minute...tops.

But a fine minute.

Ya know when I was watching that it seemed like a passionate love scene, all up until the doggy style....then it was just funny.
lmao they go doggy style in just an R rated movie? This movie has everything; I'm going to see it at Arundel Mills prolly on the weekend of the 31st. I asked my Mom to take me to it today and she was like "no way! It has NUDITY!" :laugh: I hope it really is as good as people say - I have very high expectations now.

so what does the cereal in the thread title mean?

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Appletree, do you remember which line of the UMBC transit went right by your place? I looked on the transit website and none of the routes show the transit going by you, but if there is one that does, you can be sure I'll use it instead of riding my bike... not that I don't need the exercise. :)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
BLASPHEMY! THIS IS SPARTA

UMBC - Apparently several buses go to UMBC, but the one I'm talking about is the number 35. The bus you want should stop right accross the street from my house, look into it. Hell, if it's not on the website, wait for the number 35 some time, but don't get on, just ask the driver if he goes through Wilkens avenue and see what he says. Or ask him what other buses travel this way (like St. Agnes hospital or w/e.)

Frozen

Smash Lord
Alright, I've decided i'm going....let's get the best 4 or 5 people from Bmores, and actually go to this, and represent our **** crew =X

Top Bottom