• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I want to play Brawl in a tourney before it falls to the wayside of Smash 4 coming out to enjoy Brawl Falco one last time otherwise I'll enjoy PM till then so I will see if I can bug my local TO about it in a heavily melee dominated area. Also hoping for smash 4 to have a record feature in training mode cause smash training mode is kinda ass.

Last edited:
I have no idea why I keep coming back here. Perhaps I think I know how to play Brawl still since I played it for like 3-4 years. Despite it having been 2 since I actually played anyone decent.

The nostalgia for wasted (well-spent) time in my life here. Ah, well.

Hands off my bread.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
RIP in peace Brawl Falco, it was a fun ride bro.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Falco in smash 4 is really good though, trust me.
If you ever liked Falco in Brawl for spacing or HAM off stage gimping, Smash 4 Falco is for YOU. Now the HAM off stage stuff isn't HAM, it's more like "I prefer the air, this is destiny". I'm using SIDE B TO GIMP PEOPLE OFF STAGE AND RECOVERING, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
[the repositioning of his capabilities feels almost like Sakurai was reading my mind on what I enjoyed/liked on Falco]

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I believe you Shaya nothing to worry about. I already changed at least 3 people's opinion on Falco in smash 4 and I'm not planning to stop, I'm just an loyal fool to the bird.

ZeroGKYLCRO

Smash Rookie
The Bakery

Teran assures you this definitely isn't shopped.
:201f::201a::201k::201e: :201a::201n::201d: :201g::201a::201y:......
Oh, and Falco's voice is clearer in Smash Bros. 3D and Wii U, but considering you guys probably don't like Smash Bros. 4,
I don't think you would know that.

If you ever liked Falco in Brawl for spacing or HAM off stage gimping, Smash 4 Falco is for YOU. Now the HAM off stage stuff isn't HAM, it's more like "I prefer the air, this is destiny". I'm using SIDE B TO GIMP PEOPLE OFF STAGE AND RECOVERING, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
[the repositioning of his capabilities feels almost like Sakurai was reading my mind on what I enjoyed/liked on Falco]
Smash4 killed everything I enjoyed about Falco in the first place. The two attributes about him I liked the most were his Jab, grab, Ftilt, Bair, and SHDL shenanigans. Brawl/Melee Falco is the only falco I will enjoy.

Well, this place has not been posted in for ages Cyn Cyn , but it the first place I ever visited. This is the local bakery (social). When trying to say "Hands off my prey(bread)" Falco became an instant baker swearing to fight off those who dared to touch it. Spent a TON of time in here trying to strategize and this was the first place I made Moderatordom after Teran left for parts unknown.

I miss going pew pew with blue lasers.

Who says you can't?
There are only so many things you can do in life. Somethings I feel I have to put aside so that I might get to do other things. Sort of how I have been thinking I might need to leave the DR maybe.

It is fun to go back and do the nostalgia trip and relive a little bit. However, I know those days are gone back here for example. The time spent was fun and all that really matter was living in the moment sort of like now.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There are only so many things you can do in life. Somethings I feel I have to put aside so that I might get to do other things. Sort of how I have been thinking I might need to leave the DR maybe.

It is fun to go back and do the nostalgia trip and relive a little bit. However, I know those days are gone back here for example. The time spent was fun and all that really matter was living in the moment sort of like now.
Leave it in favor of where?

Leave it in favor of where?
Possibly to regain time to pursue other things. I have been putting off doing many things like say a web server, trying to get further in learning a language, etc. But, there is something I do not want to lose in the DR. Probably just re-manage time more properly. But yeah, there are a ton of things to do in the world and we only have so much time to do many of them

The hard thing is trying to figure out what you really want most and stick with it.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I still come through here from time to time and see if anyone has posted. I dont think i ever interacted with you xey. The falco boards were my home on this site.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing, or rather, see if anyone looks at this :p

As Viper said, these Falco boards were my home back in the day. I miss the forum culture and I miss you guys. Smashboards has changed so much since Brawl. Hope you're all doing well.

Vlade

Social Outcast
What's up M@v, good to see you're still around. Seems like sm4sh is your jam now.

If any of the old school brawl falco board posters drop by, let us know what you're up to. I'm interested to hear how you're all doing.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I got into bodybuilding for the past 5 years. built some pretty good physiques. I also started collecting football cards and playing pokemon 3rd gen competitively.

Here is a link to a thread on smogon with my pokemon vids http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3rd-gen-post-your-battle-thread.3623620/

pokemon vid background.png
This picture is an NU team I built for my first Low tier pokemon battle. I am partial to water types. I almost lost the battle but clutched it out in the end. Hitmonchan is a Mother F-er to deal with in low tier 3rd gen pokemon

for smash boards.png

Last edited:

Vlade

Social Outcast
Nice! I got into Xrd, but haven't been playing lately because simply not enough time and players in my area. Probably my favourite fighting game atm though.

If you ever get the chance to go to Tokyo, definitely check out Mikado arcade in Takadanobaba. It's like top 8 Evo there every night of the week.

Last edited:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Shaya, I'm calling you out on this years later just to remind you how wrong you were.

Also Brawl Falco was a beautiful character, we knew not what we had tbh.

Top Bottom