• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Man, I have 3 infractions that need to get expired. :(

Bloodcross, take it to PM if you want to act like a badass on the Falco forums, trash talk on there, if you can't take a joke, this forum ain't one of the best for you. :)

Teran go cut your hair like Kanye. You'd look even more sexier.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

Bloodcross, take it to PM if you want to act like a badass on the Falco forums, trash talk on there, if you can't take a joke, this forum ain't one of the best for you. :)

Boys like my hair long.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

I'll let you finish in a minute...but I think Kanye deserves the Kanye cut.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
He looks like a ****** with it.

Honestly, I think I deserve Kanye's butt.

Also, Vida Guerra is hellaaaaaaaaa fineeeeeeeeeeee.

M@v

Subarashii!
I dont have a DS, so no kh for me.

KH for wii would be awesome. I've play KH and KH2 for ps2. I've considered picking up KH CoM for ps2, but the card fighting system is a turn off for me.

Denzi

Smash Master
I dont have a DS, so no kh for me.

KH for wii would be awesome. I've play KH and KH2 for ps2. I've considered picking up KH CoM for ps2, but the card fighting system is a turn off for me.
I played it for the GBA and I thought it would be bad, but it's really pretty interesting. I heard it was a terrible port though.

Denzi

Smash Master
This discussion bores me. I have the sudden urge to change the topic.

DIABETUS

Entei = Wilford Brimley. Discuss.

Notra

Smash Ace
whats the point.....just played a tourny and placed amazing. but im in the midwest so ally and m2k pop in all the time. i play m2k and get anally *****. it almost makes u want to quit brawl. the reflexes and lack of error he has is not something u can acquire. u need to be born w/ it. not that most of u care, but it seems kinda hopeless, might quit brawl for Modern Warfare 2. I always do better at shooters than fighters......

Notra

Smash Ace
i would link u but its still happening. i didnt do doubles so i left early. i wouldve done a little better vs m2k but i focused alot on bettering my diddy match up. and i ***** the diddys there. but my metaknight work went down.

@bleachigo. wanna tell me some of those pointers. he told me to watch sk92. as if i didnt already. lol. he doesnt seem to make mistakes so killing him is the hardest thing....

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Really all he said was camp and phantasm more. (Don't get hit is what he also said, he mentioned running away and laser spamming as well)

It all sounds so simple, but these are things players slowly forget to do when they get too comfy inside.

I'm going to try to get his aim or something.

Notra

Smash Ace
Really all he said was camp and phantasm more. (Don't get hit is what he also said, he mentioned running away and laser spamming as well)

It all sounds so simple, but these are things players slowly forget to do when they get too comfy inside.

I'm going to try to get his aim or something.
i couldve got u his phone number if u had told me. he comes to all the local tourneys in my area now....sighs......

but yeah he was saying the same thing to me(besides the sk92 thing). but he is WAYYY too good at predicting phantasm. i was mixing up my cancels, heights and everything. it was a truly unenjoyable event

M@v

Subarashii!
i couldve got u his phone number if u had told me. he comes to all the local tourneys in my area now....sighs......

but yeah he was saying the same thing to me(besides the sk92 thing). but he is WAYYY too good at predicting phantasm. i was mixing up my cancels, heights and everything. it was a truly unenjoyable event
I learned this today, only phantasm to recover only if you have to, If your on the ledge and they guy is right on top of you, then phantasm. other wise just getup/getup attack/ jump off the ledge.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I learned this today, only phantasm to recover only if you have to, If your on the ledge and they guy is right on top of you, then phantasm. other wise just getup/getup attack/ jump off the ledge.
Nah that's false.

You can phantasm in every situation, whether you do it or not is up to you.

Be random with it tbh, sometimes in the middle of a match I just phantasm>phantasm>phantasm and he can't see it coming cause i never did it before, get what I'm sayin?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ledge drop > bair = best edgeguard against toon link and other characters that recover low (diddy)
Marth.

If you ledgedrop bair a marth that doesn't know the matchup/is bad at recovering you'll gimp him 100%, even with the ultimate weakspot of weakspotness.

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm done for smash for a while. Two years or more. So I need some one to take over the tourney results thread. It shouldn't be to hard just copy and paste the op.

Top Bottom