• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Teran17 said:
Dear KuroZero,

You have received a warning at Smash World Forums for Censor Dodging. A warning is simply meant to let you know what rule you broke without punishing you. No infraction points have been added to your profile, but we hope that you will keep in mind this friendly reminder.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8315419

Quote:
Xonar, sorry had to leave. Alotta drama **** with my parents while I was the tourney to, FML.

lulz. It was fun though.
If you have a question about this warning, please contact the moderator who issued it.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff
:( /slits wrist

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Lol kuro.

Points / Expires
1 / 09-11-2009 12:47 PM
Dear Xonar,

Teran17 said:
You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Censor Dodging. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8304148

If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff
Xonar
It expires on 9/11.

Did you plan this?

Teran17
Nope.
The best things always happen unplanned.

Xonar
I guess 9/11 will be a day of celebration.

Teran17
Only a European would say something like that, lol.

Xonar
Hurrrr :D

Patriotism!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
WELL THEN DON'T ****ING DO IT! :mad:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
why do i get an infraction and he a warning?

racist : (
Blogs = srsbzns

Social Thread, well since it's so lax I can see why. Just to show him I won't ride with that.
Blogs you should plain know better.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
OP did more censor dodge then me and got away without even a warning.

I call racism on europe.
Actually, he was disciplined.

Stop ****ing whining.

clowsui

Smash Legend
so ya

i got matched up against count, who i'd already played in an mm earlier in the day, and beegs, who is a marth on hm. for some dumb reason game 2 vs. beegs, despite game 1 being last hit last stock, i switched to falco and went to japes. got destroyed because i didn't camp him hard enough + i'm still not playing enough to be at maximum strength

needless to say it went 1-2 against count (0-3 in our mm earlier) and 0-2 against beegs.

at least i beat lain's snake with my falco in pools...game 1 and 3 i had to go marth esp. since he said he was going to marth ditto me game 1 but went ddd instead (homo). game 3 he went ics, i destroyed their sync consistently and escaped grabs pretty quick but i kept forgetting to attack nana all the time so i got wrecked. next time i'll beat him.

wangston on the other hand got some bs easy bracket for his first few rounds -_-; champ and i both got the d*** because champ got os after his r1 victory and then he got beegs.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Actually, he was disciplined.

Stop ****ing whining.
Serious Xonar is serious.
I'm not whining about anything.

I mean seriously, you racism on europe? >_<
so ya

i got matched up against count, who i'd already played in an mm earlier in the day, and beegs, who is a marth on hm. for some dumb reason game 2 vs. beegs, despite game 1 being last hit last stock, i switched to falco and went to japes. got destroyed because i didn't camp him hard enough + i'm still not playing enough to be at maximum strength

needless to say it went 1-2 against count (0-3 in our mm earlier) and 0-2 against beegs.

at least i beat lain's snake with my falco in pools...game 1 and 3 i had to go marth esp. since he said he was going to marth ditto me game 1 but went ddd instead (homo). game 3 he went ics, i destroyed their sync consistently and escaped grabs pretty quick but i kept forgetting to attack nana all the time so i got wrecked. next time i'll beat him.

wangston on the other hand got some bs easy bracket for his first few rounds -_-; champ and i both got the d*** because champ got os after his r1 victory and then he got beegs.
lol lain is awesome

wangston

Smash Lord
so ya

sounds like johns to me. Smash 64 wasn't easy he was a 1st I was a 4th seed :laugh:

clowsui

Smash Legend
LMAO falco v ness is a huge joke matchup, don't even talk to me about how i would've 3-stocked him twice in a row thanks to knowing his style inside and out with all of his characters esp. his ness

but w/e, you did well yesterday wangston so i won't say anything more. but if ppl start saying that champ and i are any worse than you because of this i'll throw MASSIVE fits lol

wangston

Smash Lord
champ is better than me.

I have a million videos to put up from the tourney. You would be surprised how many people get hit by a charged fsmash when you dair them, lol sk92 mind games work

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol

i'm equal to you ;P at least i think so. either that or you're better than me but not by any gigantic margin at all (placements wise maybe 1/2 a placing away if such a thing existed).

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Don't compare other Falco's lol. Let top players do it for you. :)

And TypEX was also at the tourney, he placed 17th, and I placed 33rd It was fun, even though I hadn't played brawl in weeks, I didn't do as bad as I thought I would.

I unno if I got any vids recorded or getting them put up. I only saved the tournament set against Broly and my $1 MM against Smoom's Ice Climbers.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well ****, dudes.

Your lives seem to be getting pretty dull.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
My summer didn't really involve Smash, lol.

It involved partying and playing Pokémon and doing other random stuff at home.

Tennet

Smash Champion
last day of summer D=

mine was like got a wii borrowed brawl played w/e july happens, birthday and marching band starts up at the end of the month. august comes bandcamp (played smash XD) been doing summer stuff for a few weeks now
and doing the essay today lol so meh

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I went to Maryland with my family, and the beach with my friends several times these past few months. I met a crapload of new and amazing people. I also Finally got MMBN2. And random chills with people in my town.

I've only gone to 3 tourneys though. (*PROSTATUS*)

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Lucky ****s.

This is my 3rd week of school. Missing today to though since I have the flu. :(

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Swine Flu! Rolling rolling for that epic pandemic get.

Tennet

Smash Champion
yus BN2 even though i've only played 1,4-6... well i've played a little bit of 2 and some of 3

Tennet

Smash Champion
i stopped playing 2 cuz i'm like, screw it i've seen the anime and i haven't bothered to get 3 yet...
but 1 i'm a beast at

SuSa

Banned via Administration
STOP TAKING SNAKES TO JAPES :mad:

Hylian88 (10:45:43 Pm): Lol Japes Is Horrible For Falco Vs Snake
Invokke08havokk (10:45:47 Pm): Like Ddd @ Delfino
Hylian88 (10:45:47 Pm): Falco Gets *****
Invokke08havokk (10:45:52 Pm): And Lol First Person To Agree
Invokke08havokk (10:45:54 Pm): I'm Quoting You
Invokke08havokk (10:45:57 Pm): I Don't Care What You Say
Hylian88 (10:45:58 Pm): No, Sethlon Agrees Too

clowsui

Smash Legend
i've never ever taken a snake to japes

snake's camping game is boosted by 1000 percent on there

snake can just sit on the right platform and throw nades all day. if he gets advantage, that is. then if you approach him on the platform he just uses grab/jab/ftilt/utilt/to throw you back out again.

wangston

Smash Lord
japes is soooo janky. If you don't get the kill from cg spike then you're not going to get a kill until 200+% unless they get clapped. Then it just turns into a laser spam fest until you get them up to 300% and you can kill them with just about anything.

japes is so homo. I don't see why it's not on the c/b part of the stage list.

Top Bottom