• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
****, did you see him up-throw that Pit at 426%?

AMAZING.

trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Best vid ever.

Notra

Smash Ace
just like to put it out there that people would rather socialize about random falco stuff then test for new things. i know we have been doing better in tourneys, but this isnt helping. I DONT MEAN TO BE THAT GUY. But these boards r kinda dead. we r concerned more w/ organizing and shining everything than moving foward and finding new patterns and techniques. For example i made a new topic about how to mind game metas. using info and tricks i found and have seen from our best falcos. have yet to see anyone comment. or show that theyve looked at it. lets not focus on what we know. but try to move ahead.

and where is the next char discussion? People told me i shouldnt make them, and sayed u guys werent lazy. yet i still think we r on peach. cmon falcos lets get this.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
why i am starting to hate falco boards. my msg was completely ignored.....
I apologize Notra. Yes it is true that we should all begin discussing seriously rather than just spamming this thread but people are lazy. Plus we haven't really gotten in trouble by spamming here so not many people are convinced to begin working on Falco again.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
just like to put it out there that people would rather socialize about random falco stuff then test for new things. i know we have been doing better in tourneys, but this isnt helping. I DONT MEAN TO BE THAT GUY. But these boards r kinda dead. we r concerned more w/ organizing and shining everything than moving foward and finding new patterns and techniques. For example i made a new topic about how to mind game metas. using info and tricks i found and have seen from our best falcos. have yet to see anyone comment. or show that theyve looked at it. lets not focus on what we know. but try to move ahead.

and where is the next char discussion? People told me i shouldnt make them, and sayed u guys werent lazy. yet i still think we r on peach. cmon falcos lets get this.
Our Meta is good enough atm :laugh:

If you want activity, switch to Marth.

In all seriousness, I sort of agree. We should get things rolling again.
I'm gonna get on everybody's back about this everyday.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Who wants to watch my Snake get wrapped at my 2nd IRL smashfest/tourney.

It was by a Pit to. Ah well, I never play any good Pits, but I ended up winning the 2nd match against his Meta (2-stock) and 3rd match against his Pit.

Leeggggiiittttttttt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RmXt4BupAQ

naw, srsly, i got wrapped.

EDIT: Everyone's been so busy lately, or just plain lazy, including me. We do need to pick up on things agian. .

Denzi

Smash Master
not to aim too high. but unless we r winning big tounreys consistently and top tier.( SSS tier:))
The meta game isnt good enough.

THIS IS THE SOCIAL THREAD.

We talk about w/e here.

The FALCO GENERAL DISCUSSION is where we talk about FALCO.

Notra

Smash Ace

THIS IS THE SOCIAL THREAD.

We talk about w/e here.

The FALCO GENERAL DISCUSSION is where we talk about FALCO.
If we talk about w/e then is this even needed? If it is what u say it is all it is doing is slowing flaocs meta game from growing. there r plenty of places for random talking.(geneeral discussion. facebook. xat.

IMO, i think this topic should be locked. since it doesnt rly do anything. but entertain bored ppl. When im bored i test things.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
If we talk about w/e then is this even needed? If it is what u say it is all it is doing is slowing flaocs meta game from growing. there r plenty of places for random talking.(geneeral discussion. facebook. xat.

IMO, i think this topic should be locked. since it doesnt rly do anything. but entertain bored ppl. When im bored i test things.
Leave us to our own whims.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgGtF5PY8AI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFoOebbIhV8&feature=related

Lolwhut.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

Dude, let's face it, we get bored of constant metagame discussion.
We can talk about matchups, that's cool, but I thought people were taking care of that.

If you really want, I'll be in charge of aaaaaaaall that competitive crap too, but you'd better as hell not suggest this place be closed.

Also, most of it is in your hands now, it's up to us as players to go out, play, and discover new effective strategies and techniques. Sitting here and talking, pondering over options we already know we have is pointless. We always come up with the same thing. The main development of Falco is over, it's been over a year into Balwr's metagame and now it's just a matter of regular play refining our technique and teaching us new tricks.

Also, I like the Falco boarders, and I like having a place to just talk to them. All other character boards have social threads, so just jam here and stop being so distant from your community. ;)

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
You didn't know lol?

Lemme copypaste what he wroteeee.

Mew2King said:
I'm moving to northern Ohio (somewhere near Avon, to Lorain County College) middle of August for college. I'm moving in with Vidjogamer and Dac. I am moving there because the college there (Lorain County College) is not only decently cheap (compared to most colleges), but has many good classes I need to be a good game designer / programmer / whatever I decide to do. I'm not sure what field I want yet exactly, but I know I want to make video games.

Video games are my passion and soon to be my future. I love video games a LOT. I started off with Super Mario Bros. for NES and beat it when I was 5, then all I did was play NES/SNES games for a long time pretty much, and then N64/Gamecube. I didn't have many friends growing up (including all of middle and high school), so I just played games by myself for self-entertainment. Because of my lack of social interaction with people for so long, I didn't develop as good social skills as I would have liked, however, I am trying to (and think I'm getting better) work on that.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm moving to northern Ohio (somewhere near Avon, to Lorain County College) middle of August for college. I'm moving in with Vidjogamer and Dac. I am moving there because the college there (Lorain County College) is not only decently cheap (compared to most colleges), but has many good classes I need to be a good game designer / programmer / whatever I decide to do. I'm not sure what field I want yet exactly, but I know I want to make video games.

Video games are my passion and soon to be my future. I love video games a LOT. I started off with Super Mario Bros. for NES and beat it when I was 5, then all I did was play NES/SNES games for a long time pretty much, and then N64/Gamecube. I didn't have many friends growing up (including all of middle and high school), so I just played games by myself for self-entertainment. Because of my lack of social interaction with people for so long, I didn't develop as good social skills as I would have liked, however, I am trying to (and think I'm getting better) work on that.
I somehow felt bad...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Tommy G reps Gold Falco.
That makes him better than a fusion of SK92 and DEHF.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
This was in BF's blog from AiB, he was posting shoutouts, and he also had one for M2K.

BF said:
-Mew2King I never thought that I would actually get along with you considering your the Best of the Best. But, thats not the point. Your story about how you family has a low income and you struggle everyday as time goes on. You fight for your family and help support them with all your winnings that makes you the Best of the Best in my book. Keep on moving foward, travel, meet new people, and take this wacked up game farther than it already is. You have talent.. use it.. for good...
:urg:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Mario beats Falco.

Discuss.
It's bad enough that you're a Marth main, but if you're going to be a bad troll too, please stop posting here.

Our friendly relations are moot her SAWLID, you must have honour!

Top Bottom