• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

M@v

Subarashii!
Sup guys. Had a tourney today, got 17 out of 52(I think?) mainly Falco. The official thread will be up later.
Also, I am seriously wondering if Denzi's marth hates my MK now.

you know its all in good fun dude :p

Jon?

Smash Champion
Link to thread discussion, please? My friend plays Zelda and this is quite crucial.

M@v

Subarashii!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Well for starters the CPU jumped straight back up into it. Just just backwards->illusion on stage or ledge.

Example of what I mean: CF has a guaranteed knee on many computers after a grounded side B. The same case here.
i told you it's easily edgehog-able without the spike

Jon?

Smash Champion
At zero percent, wouldn't Falco have more than enough room to do his second jump away from the stage and side-b back onto the stage?

Nonetheless, this needs more testing on human players, CPU Falcos always use firebird to recover.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
At zero percent, wouldn't Falco have more than enough room to do his second jump away from the stage and side-b back onto the stage?

Nonetheless, this needs more testing on human players, CPU Falcos always use firebird to recover.
Even then a neutral B through phantasm pretty much kills you anyway :laugh:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
^^^^^^^^ Best Falco in MD/VA ^^^^^^^^^^^

It's all good if that wsa your first tourney, can't expect you to do spectacular like Ally lul.

Anyways, today I played kismet2 on WiFi. He wrapped me.

We played some friendlies, and then we played a 3/5 set, no Chaingrabs.

He 2-stocked me 3 times.

He's legit.

And whats pretty tight is that all the top Falcos, who are black, don't use any set controls, just default. :)

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
What do you guys think of my avatar. If you want to use it, PM me hehe.

Discuss. yeah, its legit.

:)

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
"Denzi for sticking with the Falco community no matter what. Thread Starter, Contributor, Enforcer and just one of the greatest members on Smashboards."

- SHDL

2pro.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I want to grow up just to be like Denzi!

Seems like Falco boards have died down a little bit. I guess since I've been gone, there was no one bumping up old threads every hour! I've been preoccupied with another video game, but now I think I'll be more active on the boards!

Top Bottom